1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drop rate of mobs decrease when they gray (under level) for me?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by LethalGhost, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. LethalGhost

LethalGhost New Member

So i was grinding at nagas, was getting nice amount of scrolls and Rocaba guantle, everything was great until i reach lvl63, now that most of mobs are gray to me, they drop only ocassionaly rocaba (when i had to stop every 10 min to delete) and is really rare when i get a scroll, so could you tell me pelase if is because the mobs are under lvl for me? or im just having super bad luck?

2. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

Droprates highly decrease after spreading the level difference too far. It's not a smooth change. It goes from one stage to the other.

loboram likes this.
  3. LethalGhost

LethalGhost New Member

@JLFox thanks for the answer, the thing is in this server we can get lvl really super fast, i cant think in other mobs with my lvl (63) in valencia, guess need to try Kamasylvia now, that nagas spot was soo sweet for me

4. heroicfish

heroicfish New Member

I think this should be changed, since a huge problem with leveling so fast is being unable to make money because your gear is too low