1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drop Rate still Not where it was

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Deathchants, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathchants

Deathchants New Member

I know your working on it so I'm not posting this to be rude. I just wanted to put it out there that you did make the drops better then when it launched at first, but they are still way lower then usual. Example being there are a few mobs that I found though the year + of playing on gamez aion that Always would drop a high lv manastone like a mag resist +14 every time or a mag boost +27 every time that now don't drop it at all... please keep working on it ty. also if you need the names of these mobs I can give in order for you to test once you get it to where you think it's back to par.

2. hyori60

hyori60 New Member

with the 2.6 update, the Lava Petrahulks usually drop 1/3 attack+5 now they dont drop after killing 30+ of them in the same place..... wtf gamez..i have VIP status too

3. Naqunnah

Naqunnah New Member

I tried telling this in another thread Smart azz replys as always!.Everyone's worried about the God Stones or whatever....so They don't see the differents o0 Again I seen another post that it was changed because some was abusen' the drops again o0 WTF lol...I was geting ready to buy all my gear,weapons,rings and so on from they'er shop.I for one just joined this server and was Waiting till a lvl it would have been worth buying Those things.but as of now thats a BIG no-no_Or is that why the drop rate was changed so more would be forced to use they'er shop.And by the way your thread will be closed becouse they closed mine aswell on this very topic.So untill they fix what they changed then the game is a fail and people well leave.Sad they messed up a good thing =(

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.