1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dual Race

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tylkys, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

Hello ADM would be possible to make an option to make a dual race in the same account ? and because my account is elyo and I wanted to play asmo too and I have a set prime asmo wanted to be able to use it.

2. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Hello, as you probably know making your account dual race was possible before due to the fact that there were 2 servers. Since Lumiel got removed there is no option to do that. However, I am sure that if admins find a way to make dual accounts possible again, they will consider it.

Astriella likes this.
  3. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

Ah okay, thanks for your attention. more would be fine if had that option again

4. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Best way, is set up a blank character, basic everything via database or however the lazy people round here do it (navicat, or some other mysql client), then give the person a name change and plastic surgery ticket, sorted, or a website addition to change an already made char to the opposing race, and once clicked accepted and it's gone through, the bind point is automatically changed to the capital city, to stop ely or asmo spawning in the other races area, sorted. Next problem?