1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Edit server rates or Edit webpage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Jan 19, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Please edit the server rates to reflect the rates of the webpage or edit the webpage to reflect the reality of the servers :)

2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

GamezBD Rates: ALL RNG

3. loboram

Not actually true at all...It clearly says on the GamezBD Webpage what the server rates are...But as has been noted by some players the values there aren't reflected in-game, so I was just asking for the staff to change either.

4. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Rates are correct except horse exp (didn't check if they updated it on website) so if players doesn't feel rates then it is just rng. Unfortunately increasing rates does not remove rng effect xd.

I had a conversation with Kolka about this and answer was shortly "RNG and we are transparent to u if we change u will know"

5. loboram

Rates that are fixed, that means NON-loot related, are fixed at a constant amount, which is why you get the same amount of Experience from different tasks, such as Farming, Fishing, Horse-Training, Processing, Cooking, Alchemy, Trade, pretty much ALL life-skills are Constant Rates...nothing to do with RNG, what IS RNG is the loot...so sometimes you get a Pure-Iron-Crystal while Melting Iron Shards into Ingots, and THAT will increase the amount of Processing experience, so while the Experience is directly linked to the loot-dropped when doing Life-Skills...it is ALWAYS the same amount, which is why I was just asking for the Website to make it CLEAR to players what is going on instead of having what you referred to in the other post: x3 Horse-Experience AND x3 Imperial Delivery/Horse Market Prices = x9 or almost 10

bsari004 likes this.
  6. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

well i didn't know what is going on. Good to know i hope they will change it.