1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ELyos BOYCOTT....

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Roo, Feb 16, 2020.

?

Will you stand with us ?

Poll closed Feb 23, 2020.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no , i like random queing

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roo

Roo Guest

FOR THE RECORD I'M NOT CALLING ANYONT OUT IN THE GROUP I WAS IN.

I'm asking all Elyos to Boycott the events that Random Que us in group with low: skill, Tier and gear player and wait for it... no cleric! This random Que system only favors the Faction with a low population. Who so ever QQs about a premade group should see it as challenge to get better or as opportunity to overcome their welfare mindset.

I would like to call on all Elyos to boycott any and all events that Random que us. We have waited long enough for a better solution and we can not let this continue and it's time that the Gm stop listening the whiny players who pvp better on forums than they do in game. Let us make our own groups, and decide who we win and lose with. This will not stand, and it's gone far enough. Stand with me and let GMs know we would rather open world pvp than waste our time in an arena rigged for one faction over the other to fail.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2020
    xSugar likes this.
  2. Mine

Mine Proficient

Ok, no complain to your suggestion about the random ques and i respect your desire to win, everyone wants because of the rewards. But, wait! "Stand with me and let asmo and GM"? You don't know what you are talking about. For starters, we have a lot of players who are literally a waste of space if we want to win, because their AFK, low geared, spy, and etc. Oh wait! You don't even play asmo side event time, so you won't know, how literally we are furious being in the same group of those people that can't even listen or do their job over and over again. Also, don't forget that their are AM's online ingame or Forum side to take all our complain/suggestions. A lot of players already suggested a premade group but still nothing happen. Lastly, it be WISE use general statement/words that can't misunderstood instead of flaming the other side/mentioning, well unless you want to start a forum fight with some players here in Forum. If you feel i was rude, I apologize in advance in order to settle the score.

Lag likes this.
  3. Noir

Noir Proficient

@Ruu
    we cannot blame either sides,
    even when i was playing as an asmo
    there was this kind of problem called "dummy participant" from elyos.
    that's just the risk on random queue.
    i prefer what olaf said ,
    premade vs premade
    solo vs solo
    that's atleast temporary solution ,
    we can observe the result.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    xSugar likes this.
  4. Roo

Roo Guest

I believe my exact words were "in an arena rigged for one faction over the other to fail." key words being no one faction over the other @Feli. There is really no need for a fight,as I'm more concerned with the process.

5. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

[​IMG]
    You already know that your faction has all the staffs. There's no asmodian faction "favored" AM. Nobody stands with us. N O B O D Y.

6. Mine

Mine Proficient

Yes, I'm aware of that, but you have to be mindful of words some players might think that is a literally against one side, im not starting a fight with you or anyone. It be best not to drag the other side, since WE ALL EXPERIENCE THAT PROBLEM IN QUES. Remember that words can be misunderstood easily.

7. Roo

Roo Guest

Again it's about the process, stop whining and taking this so personal. It's a simple boycott if you found issues. you had the power to make a post and speak up too. It makes no profitable sense that any AM or GM to choose a side. So I don't why that is being brought up. It be a financial disaster for this business if that were the case.

It's of little to no concern to m. Just express yourself through a vote please. Worry less about how I said and just vote

8. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I think, to be fair, a staff should have both faction toons - and never always favor to each side. They should be neutral.
    This was and always been a disaster.

Tbh, not only elyos race has the problem with that. Remember, we are in the same server, we experience what you experience, and we don't whine about "boycotting" our groups inside.

But ye, it's annoying, but what can we do without the staffs doing the other part?

9. Roo

Roo Guest

Again your making this about factions. I not Asmo so again I don't care about asmo experiencing the same problems, I care about elyos. If you are asmo there nothing stopping you from doing the same thing I did here make a post. Because, Since I don't play asmo faction I don't know your issues. Again this more toward the GMs and the process.

10. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

[​IMG]

dancollado11 likes this.
  11. Roo

Roo Guest

No we don't experience the same thing are you insane . you think elyos and asmo experience the same thin, Just because we're on the same server. What A symmetrical , universally relative world do you live in. We do not experience the game the same.

12. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

You're applying for an AM position and that's how you take opinions? How shameful.

Waspswizzler, Meliodas and Mine like this.
  13. Roo

Roo Guest

Oh let's get into this. First yes, I like data that I can quantify its called statistical analysis. It's taught in most colleges an universities as an intro class. I can take the data and quantify is using formulas. Can you @Lag? Second the fact that I actually have to balls to make logical post that people actually read, and take action from, yeah that why I can be an AM, Last time I check it wasn't until I made a post and gather opinion poles that KAISENEL WAS RELEASED. Facts! Your welcome!
    Lastly, you seem to be the most unlinked dis-pleasurable person to speak to, Your post are filled with nothing but hate and malice for others that seem to have a higher IQ than you do. Your strong suite seems to be reposting others in an effort to seem intellectual thoughtful but base voice in the forums as a petulant whiner with no new ideas or an original post to make mention of. You turn every post into a faction war, which seemingly makes it look like a compensation for the lack of mental prowess you seem famous for. I suggest you take all that energy, hate, malice, and whiny 5 year old boy attitude and calm down. Put some of that energy, into reading- an thinking before you
    responding. I have been playing the server for two months and I can to you which AMs play asmo, and I don't dare to think that the server is some bubble where each player has the same experience and feel the same way I do. You should take notes! It's because I'm brave enough to put my thoughts out there and call for a response that can be and will be a Damn great AM. Do you even have that option to speak , if you applied today would they even take you seriously? I'm betting NO, not at all! You are taking something so simple and making bigger than what it really needs to be. You don't play elyos so why are you commenting on a post made for elyos. Clearly if you found this same issue was happening on your factions side , you could have done something about and made a post or called for action but you did not. And I mean honestly your feelings are anon factor here. I'll say it again I don't give a shit how you feel, this post wasn't a love letter to you personally. Get over yourself.

14. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Aren't you the one who's been whining all over the forums and spamming the threads?
    I chose not to. Why? Check your thread.
    I don't care what they say, a hypocrite, a fake, a low iq bitch, who cares? It's me. I am opinionated, and you should respect that.

And.. thank you for the book. I'm not taking notes because you're not my teacher, and I will never listen to someone who's whining like an egging hen about "dummies" and shits around. Bye.

Well, at least your being honest! But, then again! YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A STAFF POSITION! Now, im more concern for my fellow demons :D:D. Don't write that your concern for all players if you are ONLY CONCERN FOR ONLY ONE FUCTION!

And please, shut the f up. I don't need your book.

Waspswizzler likes this.
  15. Roo

Roo Guest

You just like proving me right Don't you? The posy I make a re from friendly competition, and we all leave shaking hands(@Nehal). I'm not going to fight with you cause to a be an angry misguided human being. Who only whines, and does nothing to help himself or take any action. So yeah you will see me as an AM, helping the server to thrive. You can have your feels dude, either way the Boycott is happening, Not cause I said so but because that's how you enact change. Good Day!

16. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I will never expect a soon-to-be AM with that attitude which is literally, another elyos-favored one. So no. And if I see you being an AM soon, I will make sure you'll regret being one.

17. Koro

Koro (•͈⌔•͈⑅) Forum Legend

PM's were invented to speak privately. If you both want to argue do it there. Thanks.

fiona89, Meliodas, Farkle and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.