1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos PvP

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Gracie, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shandix

Shandix Expert

XD lmao o.o yeah it just depends as gracie said it XD. sorry for late post o.o i just finish reading it all. but i do feel like gracie did XD i rage sometimes lol. Like other day it was a small group of torment people <3 love them. XD it was just 5 people we rush into gelk kisk. then we rush to the ely forth they had and what we find XD lmaoooooo big asmo zerg camping forth so we were like meh fkit lets rush it so we rush XD we kill couple people and give them a fight and we just lol so hard cuz o.o elys just standed there watching us fight and as well die then they try to push o.o but they got raped! lmao

2. Prototype

Prototype Banned

Once i was a kid my master told me a story,dont go to ely my son,they are white and they look like a fridge,if you want to be sexy make an asmo,dress him hippy and succed.,also if you think faylos are good in pvp,you fail,they run even from anuhart,because they suck,and the ely cleric is too white,thats why he cant heal,all hes seeing is white,thats a cool story+bro soooo,Switch to asmo everyoane,gogogogogogogog,btw we have a nice and black ass,another reason to join <3

3. SuiryuudaN

SuiryuudaN New Member

just like everyone said it all depends on what group u are

when I'm PvPing with <Saints> I am really more confident to "lead" the way [ I'm a templar ] mainly with my good cleric friend kihaku, he saved me so many times *-*

and u asmodians should also try to have an elyos char just to see how it is annoying to go solo-together [ this means u zerg, but no group coz of the damn bug ] against a fully organized group

PvP at balaurea is dead: asmos = stay at asmo fortress zergXzerg D8
    elyos = stay at elyos fortress zergXzerg D8

once I was a cleric who didn't heal anyone coz I only wanted the kill, but after I realized that the AP u get just for healing is a lot higher [ because if u hit, u get the AP worth that hit, if u're just supporting or DoTing them u get more points ] I started to heal, and the cleric is now my main abyss potion supplier xP, since I can't keep playing on it coz of the damn group bug which only elyos have apparently

4. Prototype

Prototype Banned

PS: Don't Protect Saints,without Rinz and Oreo pvp=epic down-fail.

5. SuiryuudaN

SuiryuudaN New Member

lol not protecting saints, I'm only stating that when I'm with saints in an organized party I die like 2x max, and with any other party I die 10~20x D8
    and that's big difference
    when I partied torment ppl too, they're good xD

6. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

confused...?

7. Gracie

Gracie Banned

Yeah Kihaku is awesome. He's the one I always try to pvp in Heiron with.

8. SuiryuudaN

SuiryuudaN New Member

yeah he's really nice I always try to PvP with him, he helps me and the guys in party a lot, and his chars looks so cool xD

9. kyraamin21

kyraamin21 8=======================D Forum Legend

Both factions are good. Just organize a group, group people who know how to play, raid and avoid zergs as much as possible = fun pvp. rather than joining zergs or being zerged D: Then you will know who are the strong players on both faction. Come to lumiel it's more fun to pvp because of the working stigma system, with that you will think what build you wanna make for solo or party pvp rather than spamming all your cd skills in siel :)) joke. And i suggest you get a personal cleric. Like me, i have one.wahahahaha. Then enter a legion who prefer to have quality over quantity because you will learn more. Just like this legions Royalty(elyos-24),Trauma(asmo-35),Frostbringers( elyos-30) and Knockout(asmo-20) they really are hardcore pvper's. If you see them in a group you better run or prepare to die cause they really are pro players this legions will kick you if you don't do pvping and won't accept an applicant with trash gear. xD

10. Sasuchan

Sasuchan 오빠, 믿어도 되지, OK~? ;) Forum Legend

been pvping with both faction. just saying, you'll do it right, with the right people.
    communication is indeed, a very important key to succeed.

ohai there glitched. :) didn't think my name will be mentioned in... basically, anything, esp here.
    thanks, anyway. tho Saints basically is not all about me.

11. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Lol, Asmo wasn't so great, there's not much of a difference when you have friends/Legion-mates who actually know how to play.

12. Imperfect

Imperfect Getting there

Honestly there isn't much to discuss. However, I must say that not all Elyos players suck. Now I don't know how it is on Siel, but as far as I've seen on Lumiel, the Elyos isn't that bad. Yeah of course I've been in a group where most ended up running back as soon as the Asmos started to pop up, but it's not like that 24/7.

I've been around long enough to know that some players rely on their armor when it comes to PvP, while others rely on their skills. Relying on your armor is really not getting you anywhere close to victory and that sweet feeling of being OP, simply because armor isn't everything. I believe that's a part of the "problem" with the Elyos.

Anyways, blaming the entire Elyos player base for sucking at PvP is a bit harsh. There is actually a good handful of skilled PvP'ers on our side.
    (Atleast on the Lumiel server)

This is just my opinion. :3

13. m1roslav

m1roslav Proficient

I agree with you .... only sad thing is that my pvp legion mates are gone for now ...

14. zolacka

zolacka Getting there

Hey Guys!

I think both side is same! You need better legion and friends. i play Asmodian side and i love it. Sometime is very hard because the elyos kick my ass (haha) but then come to help my legion or some friends . Just talk and my feeling is better.

15. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

Elyos=So many chickens!

Asmos=SO many hackers!

2 people like this.
  16. lesterlim7

lesterlim7 New Member

Elyos
    Location + game played..

Inggi: Tug of war
    Heiron: Hide and seek
    Gelkemaros: Hide in the turtle shell
    Silentra: Ambush the farmers
    Belusan: Catch me if you can

1 person likes this.
  17. sourcherry

sourcherry Keep your mean side.

Honestly both races are same, you just dont notice.

18. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

I'v only been playing for a really sort time and i can tell you that Asmos are the real cowards, they mostly go to weak area's to pick fights.

19. Shotnukz

Shotnukz Proficient

i think this is true aswell i cant team without crashing on my sorc (Amorousmilitant) but i ran into pretty sucky asmo groups solo but ya i think ely has it lil wrose atm =|.

20. Noloty

Noloty New Member

dead on !!!! thats so right lmao also most noobs start on elyo side thus elyos are pussies theres many threads like this 1 and in all i say the same ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.