1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos vs asmodians ? iam asmodian and i got a big problem and we need some help.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rafmal, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

First of all i don't know if any of you noticed the Decreasing number of asmodians and the most popular legions in asmodians side got chars on elyos too.
    the main problem is iam sick of playing pvp with 5 asmodians vs 50 elyos. and w.d.f don't tell me that(Gm change to gear made elyos move to asmodian side nop nothing happened) but even better i wanna ensure to you last night in danria the whole asmodian side was in danria same as elyos to make what people call it (The Zergy fight) and i guess we didn't have enuf number cause what i was in and saw 70 elyos mammoth approaching our sz slamming star officers of asmodians in there way like a bug and we run to sz even fear that Sm did wasn't enuf to make us get into them and kill a single kill. so i would ask politely that GM make some balance cause already people start doing 2 of the following quit the whole server which my friend did sadly. 2- just simply and more fun switch to the elyos side who gives fuck about rank you can get star officer 5 by kill share with the zerg in 2 days. so if GM gonna help fixing this stupid problem cause i barely now find 10 in each map vs 50 or we just do what others did (1- quit server) (2-Switch to the croudy side elyos)

2. Skole92

Skole92 Getting there

What do you expect from a GM to do? Force ely to play as asmo? It's just the way things are now and nothing can change that.
    You should be happy that you have more ely to kill now :D

P.s. Your grammar gave me cancer

3. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

well do something like Elyos limit or game balance like a max number elyos should have and same as asmodians player cant go elyos if they have reached there max number . or give some thing to asmodians make elyos people really want to change their sides and same time not tottaly unfair like for example extra buff ? an op pet less abyss point lost when they die smth like that make asmodian side unique cause by time those little amount of asmodian that making this server what it is today will be gone and server will eventually die.
    and yes my grammar kinda sucky cause am not from america :p not from place that it's main language was english so sorry for that.

4. TheUnderdog

TheUnderdog Expert Forum Legend

Sometimes 50 asmo camp 10 elyos and sometimes 50 elyos camp 10 asmos.
    This wont change^^

5. chaykhulet

chaykhulet Smexy

But I do agree partly of what he said. Thats what I noticed lately after playing back gamezaion. I noticed a decline in the number of pro/good players in asmodian (some are switching to elyos)... And less, less good legion raiding in Heiron.

1.5- 3.0 Asmodian dominates the pvp world.

1 person likes this.
  6. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

no not really am almost in no life mod this week i have been almost 10 hours a day in pvp and i be like w.d.f ? how it can be possible near to 30 elyos in each map (Katalam , Danria , Eye, Belulsan) and in face of them 10 asmodians or even 15 half number and maybe might be same number of asmodians vs elyos in just ONE map not all maps as elyos. kinda getting boring annoying and vip not helping the abyss lose last night an army general of asmodian side saw him die in danria Twice. lol I bet his now star officer 1 or smth .

7. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

It all started after 4.0 and Sir Clubs retired on this server and game, I bored most the time, theres no fun on playing here anymore even they update this to 4.5, nah, if it not because of my brother maybe I already quited too in this server, its so boring nowadays,

8. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

Where is the forum admins idon't see there respond ?

9. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Everyone notices when you're getting zerged but no one ever notices when they zerg. Asmo zerg just as much elyo. Only difference is that the zerg comes at different times

Zerging is part of the game. What do you want AM s to do. Go to lfg and tell everyone not to form an alliance and group pvp?

There were plenty of times as asmo I got zerged and just as many times as elyo I got zerged. Plus. These zergs I see are really small compared to what retail has to offer

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

as i said for the last time the only time we actually zerged in the meaning we got LOTS OF numbers and elyos cant take it so they went to sz cause there numbers are low were in danria and actually it happened when they had like 15 rank 1-6 that most of them didn't even get sauro gear so nop elyos does the best zerg in the most of times.

11. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Its true that there might be 1 or 2 pros left on the asmo side...most have went to elyos or quit altogether...its cus they get bored of not having anyone good to fight cough...as for the zergs it just depends on the times that you play ...there is the time of day when asmos are always outnumbering elyos as well and the pvp is just as stupid for the elyos players....my advice go solo and dont stay near any groups dont go near any places in the maps where u know its a zerg area...I solo nearly every time when i pvp and i always have fun for at least 30 mins before they call the zergs in so ...try it out u might like it...and when it gets zergy switch maps...once i do about 3 map switches ive had about an hour and a half cumulative of good pvp ...so its not bad you just have to put more effort into it.

1 person likes this.
  12. cocosul

cocosul Guest

hahahohoho....let me expalin u.....is not about server...just ppls get bored by these aion updates which have Nothing to do with the game style. Now are much better games out ...which worth more than aion. On aioon is a tradition to farm new set at every few mounths.

13. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Ok? Zerging is a player's decision to use
    Group up. Not bannable or illegal. If you want to see some real zergs, play retail. 200+ player vs 20. It happens.

I just started playing asmo side and I'm making a lot of ap and getting alot of kills. I don't see much of a difference between asmo and eylo except that most asmos play at a certain time

14. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

and sorry but some one get in atm and look at sauro base and danria LOL they tottaly taking it... look at our side and there side and count 6 hours when its the national time for most of countries that play and u will find it even worst that elyos side just had increased more and more and asmodian rate is getting lower.

- - - Updated - - -

am a sm and i watched your guide btw and i liked it so much that's 1
    2 i always solo used to play with deja vu for a while then went back to solo.
    3- by zerging i mean the out numbering and ye asmods some times out number but in 1 MAP only elyos take like 3 others maps and u cant just solo as sm when there is 2 sorcer and 1 templar after u and all donation gear so again the out numbering and zerging in elyos need to be abit fixed we almost out of pros in asmodians side and pros we got like 3 ? inactive

- - - Updated - - -

LOL what other games open world mmorpg pvp and better than aion ?

- - - Updated - - -

agree you just started asmodians am playing in asmo since 2 weeks and geared up in first week so iam pvping since this week i talked about and i had pleasure of 120 kill and had the biggest pleasure of knowning the best zerging maps and i know again asmodians can out number elyos some times a day but they rest of the day rest of the maps are Always for elyos just no comparing please cause at this point i guess am right elyos does have more numbers and pros than asmodians at the moment.

15. Stephen

Hmmm you can still solo on heiron and belu, always go there solo using my ranger and chant

16. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

We cannot force players to not play in a particular way. It has been suggested numerous times to players to use other maps for PvPing (there's even portals for them) or occasionally hold special events to create objectives for trying a different environment. However it's all temporary solutions as player's mindsets revert back to their old ways once the event ends (or sometimes ignored all together). The original purpose of Katalam/Danaria PvP is to roam the map, wander around to find fights. Players see no incentive doing so and resort to staying around 1-2 safe zone areas playing Ping Pong.

We cannot force players to stop making Elyos chars. Char creation limits exist on retail because their population is ten-fold and makes it difficult to control. Though we can persuade more players, especially new players to play Asmodians with a kick-start through the Asmodians incentives. A smaller Asmodian population isn't a big surprise to AION in general. Asmodians on all servers will primarily have a lower population count compared to Elyos. Like others suggested, it is simply down to how you play the game. Know which area to roam solo (eg. Tia Eye) and which place to avoid (eg. SSB entrance in Danaria).

1 person likes this.
  17. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

well idk if ur in lumiel or siel but iam in siel i know it's famous for zerging and lumiel as i heared almost DeaD server. but siel just got now more elyos than it ever had and a whole famous legion just start quitting cause of that ? and who don't want to leave the server he just go to elyos and both aint solution. we need an actual solution for both sides

- - - Updated - - -

well as much as my experience goes to
    i know with couple smart ideas you can smartly move elyos to asmodian side by giving asmodians unique stuff that doesn't make HUGE diffence in pvp and same time make asmodians feel proud they got stuff not for donations and same time give them a space to fight back. think about it and figure it out if you care about server cause if u check online people you will realize they are dead low in asmodians.

18. Stephen

Im on Siel asmo, and I love how Elyos weaklings and zergers zerg me whenever Im those maps. And I really like to kill that *M who always zerg on Besfer Beluslan hahaha, damn man I tell you, he only knows how to doom lure. Trololol *comment deleted in 3 2 1 coz of being hurt*

19. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Elyos are more than asmodians because the maps and character features are more appealing to most people. AMs promote elyos side a lot by logging their AM toons in sanctum and transforming or doing other stuff, if that does not attract people then what does? Not to mention that most AMs main characters are elyos. Elyos side is filled with what you'd call the english speaking community of gamezaion.

Asmodian side gets really boring. My main is an asmodian but i swear there are times that i have absolutely nothing to do in game and no one to talk to in asmodian side. Altgard is basically empty for the biggest part of the day, except for the mornings which im not even online. Pandaemonium is no longer what it used to be, the core of english speaking asmodian players either quit or moved to elyos side. So i always find myself logging in my elyos toons to find people in sactum and chill a bit, because chilling in asmodian side basically means standing in one spot all alone usually xD

There are a few simple things people could do in order to promote asmodian side. They should start hiring asmodian players in the AM team, and urge the current staff members to start paying a little more attention to the asmodian side by logging in and staying in altgard or pandaemonium instead of sanctum.

I choose race depending on the class i play. My main is an asmodian simply because asmodian templars are a lot better than elyos skill wise. My sin is an elyos because i get more resist skills and that's important in surviving, and so on. But most people just choose the race that's more appealing to them for other reasons, either for the numbers or for the way maps and characters look like.

Elyos love calling their armies even for just 1 player that happens to know his shit and kill a few elyos on his way. I don't usually get LFGed or hunted down with my eyos toons but i sure as hell can't stay in one map for over 20 minutes with my asmo chars. If this happens to you, just do what Ethan said, switch maps as often as possible.

20. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

Currently the asmos are being awarded to increase the number and stabilize.

The only thing that I hope does not change is you sig she is HOT!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.