1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos vs asmodians ? iam asmodian and i got a big problem and we need some help.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rafmal, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Sauro path is the zergiest place in the whole server right now. I don´t see the point in referring to this issue from that place.

Overall, the Elyos population has always been larger than Asmodians, reasons are as many as you can think of and that others have described so far. In retail this issue was addressed by not allowing players the creation of Elyos toons for a set amount of time. I do consider is good practical solution, that does not require the input of players and creates a fast solution in a short time.

Appealing to players better half is nonsense, and no colored name here will enforce any sort of action against that as long it does not break the rules, free will and all that.

What you can do is to switch maps, don´t go to places where the zerg is on, you might find less pvp, but whatever you find will be better than the zergs.

Right now, Asmodians have a nice bonus items when leveling on as an incentive for rolling Asmo, way greater that what you get in Ely, but since most players have dual accounts, it only means you create an Asmo to give the items to the Elyos toon.

And, well, several legions are inactive now in Asmo, it does affect the whole scenario. 4.5 will bring people back, big updates always do.

IMO.

2. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

atm most of guys got my point and agreed that asmodians does eventually decreasing
    and most of the answers just explaining why there is zerg or why they are increasing which is useless by what i said *We* asmos need number of players active not an explanation of what zerg is or what you can do to force people , just don't force any 1 try to make a balanced solutions cause i guess in 4 month from now this siel server will prolly fall down with reason No pvp and then PEOPLE will go to asmodian sides to just fix this problem but it will be late very late . so better we all work on some thing and GMs start helping us for the sake of server and the fun old pvp times.

- - - Updated - - -

smart answers does make sense and fix most of problem but the *Extra prizes* your talking about asmodians LOL it still doesn't attract the *Elyos Pros* we want some pros not just random people want to get extra prizes we want something make elyos wish they were asmodian and at the same moment they just dont go raging and QQing why asmodians have *OP* items or buffs w/e so we should work some thing out and by we i mean players and GMs and admins.

3. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

i love you all!

4. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

where da fk did you come from ?
    any ways luv u too :pP
    please stick to the main topic so we reach the best and fastest solution .

1 person likes this.
  5. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

i am evrywhere in ur dreams to :D

6. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

Go away.

U killing this discussion unless you have the solution which i'm pretty sure u dont have one.if i had the power to ban players here or forum, mark my words that i will BAN u and YOU alone.

Sent using Tapatalk

7. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

chill LOL guys please remember to stick for main topic so GMs know we are acctually serious about this *Huge Problem* That acctually might lead to the death of the whole siel server.

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh luv u too pony pony :p btw guys my name is RvvvD in case any one wanted to contact me.

8. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

This server has been declared about to die for so many players in the course of the years that is a bad joke by now.

2 people like this.
  9. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

tl;dr your fault.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.