1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos won RvR

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Jessica, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I was talking about the first one not the one I just posted. And I know what you mean cause If not for how I tried to convince the elyos players that joined this recent one, we probably would have lost, I mean look at my alliance, I don't want to look all proud but I can say this that I can beat all of them in a 1v1 and you and most asmodians can beat me in a 1v1, so we're all elyos noobies by ur standards. And also most of the elyos we're saying we are going to lose and saying that they are just there for the participation reward.

Noyah likes this.
  2. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

I had huge doubts we would win as well after seeing what people joined from asmo side, especially after finishing marking the healers in your alliance. Calling targets wasn't effective either, their instinct was to keep hiding behind the others, while the other healers were doing such a poor job. I bet they didn't even have all the groups on the screen to keep everyone healed, not just the players in their group. So let's talk about how skilled these people are, shall we?

Aniline likes this.
  3. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

But that is not really the purpose of this post because really hands down I would say asmos are better generally. There u go. I'm not posting this to promote that elyos are good skilled players. I'm celebrating cuz we elyos are actually trying to win if you still didn't understand that, idk, I kind of wrote it 3x now..

Noyah, Haziel, Kyungmi and 1 other person like this.
  4. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

How about you keep the indirect insults for yourself though? I didn't insult you and I am expecting us to be able to have a proper decent conversation, but apparently it's not possible. And yes, I do understand it very well, I was just pointing out it wasn't such a great victory as you called it. It's great that you are trying to bring the elyos together to accomplish something for once, that really means a lot, but there is a long way to be truly victorious.

Aniline likes this.
  5. Alex

Alex Expert

Actually its look like funny you say asmodians better but some of asmos leave the server or do something better than sit and play its ok..I appologize for i say this but sadly Elyos always more and zerger..like when 20v3 and spamming fear lel..we cannot know do more than wait BG's or do something like siege bcoz we get zerged fast..last nyt we got wiped in siege when we try deffend it 31 asmo vs alot more Elyos big difference makes me angry bcoz we donno deffend any fort against almost 2 ally ely..
    Peace :)

~Buffi

Cycles likes this.
  6. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

You do understand that it's not just about how skilled players generally are right? RvR is an event that chooses players randomly and ports them all together to form an alliance and fight against each other. The probability to get a failing group is 50-50 for both races. Many things matter in such events
    1: How many healers and tanks will each race have
    2: How many and what kind of DPS will each race have. On the first event where i was attending, asmo had 6 or 7 rangers and 3-4 sins, that's not exactly ideal for an RvR event. An ideal amount would be 2 sins and 2 rangers, the rest could be SW/Sorc/Glad that are much better in such scenario.
    3: How many AOE DMG dealers and SW/SM each race has
    4: How many skilled players are participating.
    5: Who leads the alliance and coordinates the players

Asmo might have been lucky all this time, or maybe they were more motivated in participating in the RvR events because they wanted to win, so tons of good players joined every single time, giving no chance to elyos to win because they weren't so eager.

Jessica, Aniline, Fendi and 2 others like this.
  7. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Lol guys, don't make this thread a discussion, not only the famous and skilled / geared players count in the events or in a faction.
    Every player has the right to participate the event, even if win or lose, don't blame the beginners, high ping players, ungeared players :(
    The important is have fun on this events and do your best! ^^

Cycles, Haziel, Nero and 3 others like this.
  8. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Welp.... Someones affended. If you read my post it says calm down so calm down but if you wanna go sure thing. Heres my my response to your point or post or w.e and as usual not trying to blow up at you. I just hope you understand that your post is invalid. You do not play 24/7 so therefore unless you do keep track of all the rvrs in gamez then.... you sort of have a say? any who, since it is a point and I quote since you said" it's coz for the first time in 7months of playing" oh yaaaa? Sorry that i have to break it to ya but I saw with my own eyes that elyos did win many rvrs in the span of 7 months youre either unlucky or just plain blind or just want attention to yourself, idk, and idc. MY POINT being, is that this point this post seems above and beyond. I dont think elyos need this congrats type of ceremony or what ever this is. Infact as a fellow asmo and ely player cause surpise! surpise! Im also a duo player..... Just like over half the population of siel. (that half is mainly highly geared and skilled players lets see if you get the clue) and because im a duo i player i kinda see what you said, offending in a way. Its like youre saying yay you finally won elyos once in 7 fucking months! its sort of well... rude.
    " elyos players only join these kind of events to get a participation reward" also unbiased and rather untrue not all elyos do that and some including myself would switch sides depending on which side has a higher gain for example IF Asmos too op some highly geared players would go elyo. Most of the time we would still lose but hey we dont care about the rewards. BUT most of the time its unorganized and based on pure luck <-- who ever is online. Really all comes down to that... so ye.
    Ill try to sum things up for you incase you dont understand.
    My first post, first point. Elyos win all the time and so do asmos no need to go crazy so calm down. You and i have no based evidence to see whos right or wro- oh waaaaiii ill just ask some of my friends to spam your email with all the elyos winning rvr in the past 7 months. Or better yet its all here in forums go look for it yourself. >3>
    second post reply How dare you insult ze elyos you monster you! elyos have hearts too. Not all of them are scum and think that way. some dont care about rewards and many dont even know gms give away free shit from events.
    there. I hope you wont rage at me for barfing my useless crap all over you. But when someone barfs at forums we tend to barf at them back. It looks like this in the end [​IMG]
    so instead of a barfing party just accept me telling everyone to calm down on an over exaggerated glorifying post about elyos winning. Zig fucking hail you elyos.
    p.S. iM honestly just doing this to entertain ppl like asti. enjoy that popcorn you fag.
    But bns na closed beta is calling find another troll

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  9. Zikel

Zikel The Dragon Lord Conqueror Forum Legend

Bump. Argue more please

Martyr likes this.
  10. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I'm enjoying my popcorn in BNS beta, Jiwan server (I think that was the name). Also someone stole my name Fendi..call the police pls.

Louy likes this.
  11. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Really? LOL someone proolly did that to get at you ~~~ maybe you was just too late to grab it though o_O

12. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

G Dragon, mhm. Congratulations.

Ren and Fendi like this.
  13. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

No lie Matah, you were grindin your chair to that jam. Right? ;) Lol that girl probably likes Fendi brand too like me. I was just too slow. I blame the lag.

Luff likes this.
  14. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Elyos op. :^ )

Ren likes this.
  15. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

wooooow jiwan? you suck. no police for you

16. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

i was there too yesterday, we dont have much healers that time, I wasnt even healed or buffed. I was targeting their cleric most of the time.

17. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

@JessiHan if someone said this to me, I'll just shut my mouth and eat popcorn together with my healer dependent Kagaw Elite Legion.

Rainbows pvp alone but y not u? pity ><
    Babyangel pvp alone but y not u? pity ><
    Ragnark pvp alone but y not u? pity><
    Swar pvp alone but y not u? pity><
    Shelo pvp alone but y not u? pity><

It's a shame that u post this thread correctly and u ended up posting some ,, hmmm well, uneducated post, or maybe should i say, BOBO post... oooppsss truth hurts.

@Davidkht very well said Bruh! U just slap him on the ear,

Davidkht likes this.
  18. K3Yl3X

K3Yl3X Proficient

hahah XD
    it was fun tho

Alex, Ren and Martyr like this.
  19. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Wow vainly look at those nooby heals get gud bruh and what is that beshmudir gear? get anuhart nab. gg ez get rekt.

20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I am very glad that fight lasted a good 4 minutes. It was fun to watch at last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.