1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by nonsense, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonsense

nonsense NOTHING PERSONAL

That's what we call "projection" my friend.. (Psychology.. a type of defense mechanism :D ) try to research if ya want XD

but that is not the point..

the issue is the lacking of guards.

2. Dragoniss

Dragoniss Proficient Forum Legend

While I'm not currently in that area, I have to get better at PVP and get to 60 before I do anything in any PVP area I still wana put my 2 cents in.

I kinda agree with both sides here.
    I do agree that there should be more guards to even it up, and make it fair for everyone, plus to stop the annoying camping, cause everyone hates campers in any game, no matter what side you're on. Yet if it's that big of an issue like many have said, why bind there. The less people bind there the less asmo's that will camp there because they realize no one with any sort of skill will be spawning there.

I agree though that I would like to hear a GM pipe in on this. It doesn't bother me either way I just wana hear someone of authority say something.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.