1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elysean Lore Bug

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by makolokoy, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makolokoy

makolokoy New Member

Hi! Is there any chance that the GMs might fix the bugs that I have encountered?
    Examples:
    Eltnen Campaign Quest: Cooking Up Disasters
    Shaman Kalabar is constantly running away, and I cannot kill him making me stuck on the quest for a couple of days now
    Theobomos Campaign Quest: Project Drakanhammer
    Theobomos Lab Entrance doesn't open eventhough I have already collected all the keys/orbs for it.

I have reported all of this, but no reply until now.
    Yes, yes, I know most of you doesn't do quests anymore, but for me, I entered this game for the lore and PvPvE system, so as much as I want, I would like to complete campaign quests as much as possible. Thanks for your reply.

2. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

It's not yet the right time for them to fix it since they have to put their attention to something much more important, but I assure you that they will fix it in time.

3. Astriella

Astriella The Magpie

You can port to the Theobomos lab entrance via Wisplight Abbey, have you tried entering the instance that way? The entrance portal is located at camp Angake (not sure if that's the correct spelling!)

I've also seen that an AM will spawn shalabar for you if you catch them in game.

Hope you manage to complete your quests, but be aware there are others that are bugged as you continue! ;)

4. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I don't know where you're reporting them or to who you are reporting them to, but report the bugs you find ingame here: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/bug-reports.336/

We don't fix the bugs we just confirm the bugs. Everytime we see a bug we take it up to the admins for them to fix it on the next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.