1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enchant Chance Lowered Dramatically

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Mohasha, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

U guys must have a shit luck ive enchanted my entire set to +15 with barely any failstacks the highest i used was 15 to get to +15 itself Lmao XD

2. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

chances for a PRI should be 52% lol

3. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

I agree. These rates are way to low. It lowers motivation to even try to go higher in gear. our inventories are full of +40 Advice of valks and we dont even have +15 gear. Also, the whole game was not adjusted to cope with lower average gear level. Making it unfun not getting upgrades and not doing any good dmg on mobs.
    @Kolka We need you hear buddy if you can leave your post at the prison. This enchanting rates are demotivating. Many share this feeling. It is way lower than official. The reason why many come here is to not have this bad rng enchanting casina. Here it is way worse now. 1to1 as official or slightly higher chance would be awesome here to make it fun again.

Heck likes this.
  4. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

if it was at least like retail, people wouldn't even complain much but this is too much.

*summons @Kolka *
    patch notes of when enhancment was made easier on retail: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-april-26-2017.533/

player experiences with enhancing: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/140845-fail-stacks-a-fail-since-last-update/

We can clearly see that retail is way easier than gamez

5. Ambien

Ambien Proficient Forum Legend

I'm not too sure about the enchanting rate being the only problem however. Weapon black stones are such a pain to find, if you aren't doing the boss summon scrolls or have someone whos done all the grinding required to hit 90 ap on their char and you just leech off them until you get the ap yourself.

Even if the enchanting was set slightly higher, you've still got to look at the other elephant in the room. Ive picked up 340 black stone armors, but I cant seem to get more than 30-40 weapon stones by the time I do. Either the enchanting rates need to go up or the weapon stones need to drop more often because the ratio of armor to weapon stones is insane. I still remember throwing 40 weapon stones into my +10 green awakening weapon not realizing how bad the rates actually happened to be and ended up really screwing myself over for 4 ap, on a +10 weapon thats insane.

I get that they want longevity, but there's slightly more to it than just hitting the enchanting rates with a massive nerf bat. If they really wanted to do something, they should raise the enchanting rates for green items and leave the boss gear a pain to upgrade if they absolutely need to keep them low for longevity. (This way they keep the longevity but dont cause people to just uninstall for those that can.) But they really should realize that keeping the rates as bad as they are is going to chase alot of people out.

6. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Lowered "Dramatically"
    *Insert drama here*

Keep scrolling don't mind this post

7. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

the word choice actually makes it justice

8. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Well as what I've red it is really justifiable that there would be a drama because of that rates :3

9. ironhammer500

ironhammer500 New Member

Well Pri is easier then 14 to 15 on retail took me around 5-6 FS but here im up to 41 with no luck going to Pri.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

This is a personal problem. Clearly not looking in the right places. One of em is even a low level spot so...

11. Griff

Griff New Member

I am 100% Backing this thread

This whole "longevity" is a Gamez server meme simply for the fact that only the minority agree with the change to dramatically decrease rates. Meanwhile the rest of us try to grin and bear through it.
    One thing I haven't seen anyone mention is how the staff team (Or maybe just the owner?) decided to add a bonus of sorts to their premium:
    • Enchantment chance rates increased by 30%
    This to me is a red flag for the server. You don't just make a communistic choice to completely change your game right before official launch, unless you have a great motive in mind: Money.

Now I'm not saying for sure that is the motive here and that's why things happened the way they did, but it sure as hell looks like it from my perspective. Not to mention this thread has 0 replies from any staff members after 3 weeks. Those actions alone are speaking louder than words as to why they're not acknowledging us.

The players (myself included) are in a difficult spot, as there aren't many private BDO servers to choose from and the staff know it. ;)

12. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I understand your guys' frustration, truly I do. My power is limited, however. I have not answered this thread because I felt I could not add anything substantial to the conversation, not because I was ignoring anyone. Just let me know if I can do anything within my power, and I will do my best. Have a great day all :)

13. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

you are backing a thread that is weeks old. The enhancing system was changed at least twice since it was created. Enhancing is alot easier now.

14. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

I haven't played in the beta and I joined a week later since it officially got out of the beta phase so I can't really tell how was the enchanting rate back then but I totally agree on how easy it is to enhance at the moment. :)

15. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

when the server launched, the enhance rates were abysmally bad. there were people doing 80 fs before +15!

16. Griff

Griff New Member

Huh? I just got 4 chars to 40+ fs trying to get from +15 to PRI (starting at 15fs each)
    RNG just being RNG to me I guess. ._.
    Sorry for my rant guys.

17. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

u are right on that though. PRI should have around 52% chance at 24 fs. I also noticed that from 15 to PRI the chances are fked up. Rest seems somehow fine

18. Lorskie

Did you try to PRI a green item?

19. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

I tried Greens and Yellows and always went to a higher FS count than Duo or Tri xD

20. Lorskie

Hmmm... weird. I notice that I can upgrade greens easier than blues. Idk about yellows but then again, retail changed the formula for FSing lower grade items to make them easier to upgrade.