1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enchantment for BL items.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Iknowright, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

I would like to suggest dear admin if ever to reduce the cost of enchanting Boundless Items because for me its very Expensive to have BL +20

gabi90 likes this.
  2. Aniline

Aniline Expert

While at it they should reduce the obnoxiously expensive manastones, 6 manastones are worth more than a bl piece..and not all are bound to 100% succeed.

B1tchnigga, Joze and neo77 like this.
  3. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

I really hate the part where I successfully got the first 5 slots and when I'm at the 6th slot, then it fails.

Iknowright likes this.
  4. Renaro

Renaro Expert

Thats why day by day i play less.

5. opawens

opawens Type O

Thats why it needs hard work to.vote. all you guys want is ez items. Try to work hard for it, learn how to trade stuff.

Iknowright likes this.
  6. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

I like your enthusiasm. Wonder how long you can keep that up when the next series of items will cost you 4k credits. Work hard? LOL who are you kidding? People have been working hard since 2.0 and they've only been rewarded by having the prices increased in the shop. From 2.5k to 3.5k not to mention the rip-off tacting releasing 1 type of armor after an update then 2-3 weeks later another armor set is released like EAC and ACD, also happened with Ambassador and Arbiter sets. If I've learned anything from this server its that you dont get rewarded for being a martyr. Who are you going to trade with when there's less than 100 people online everyday and 90% of them are not even geared because of the ridiculous cost to fully gear a character. Pff, work hard my ass

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Snax, neo77, Ethereal and 2 others like this.
  7. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

How about people who just playing in net cafe do we have time for trading ? The answer is no coz we only normal people who just play for fun and just vote everyday.

I agree with you dondee regardless with donators they can afford stuff like that but they also think it's too much expensive to donate fully geared BL+20 .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2017
  8. opawens

opawens Type O

Well, i started playing aion year 2013, came back last october 2016, all i had that was valuable was woc 2, started woc2 for trades, now i have full bl acce and set +20 with full manastones without spending a single dime. Idk what people are doing, I made it, so can other people.

If thats not hard work then i dont know what that is.

Playing in cafe shop? All for fun?
    Dude your spending money to play, then you complain about your gear and other people gear.you are too hasty, how about find a job, vote then play later. Its not the game's fault that all you do is play then complain. If thats not called laziness then i dont know what that is?

Or you can play gta , it has a cheat for money, gear,armor, stamina and even cars. Thats how you want to play right?

Iknowright likes this.
  9. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

Find a job I'm still a student lmao

Nah your talking nonsense

10. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

those web tokens are those removed? those feats was helpful ive been voting for sometime but i didnt get tokens anymore.

11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

No.It's about luck mostly.

Sougo likes this.
  12. opawens

opawens Type O

So you are still a student? So save your money, but as you said you just want to have some fun, i think there is no use in competing with people with full bl gear, have fun with arb +20, since not all of the population has BL.
    maybe but thats what you want right? For a server that only focuses PVP, i think its about fair that people must work hard on their items, if it will be given easily whats the point of the game then?

13. asilanom

asilanom Getting there

WE CAN'T EVEN VOTE. BECAUSE OF THIS CRAP "You already voted from this computer in the last 12 hours."

14. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

@opawens
    people play games to have fun and relax .. i want to login and pvp or do something fun not stay afk somewhere else trying to trade stuff for months... 1 char full is like 1200$ ... dude are you fucking kidding ?? THIS GAME ISNT EVEN RETAIL !!! ITS A FUCKING PRIVATE SERVER FULL OF BUGS THAT OUR ADMINS DONT GIVE A SHIT... and this situation isnt new... Have been like this for some years !

But ima tell you why this server still "alive"... first of all this staff team are magicians to keep doing great events and making ppl playing
    second thing: most of the players dont have a decent knowledge about the game not even about the classes they are playing.. (noobs / kids).
    tell me how many ppl can have a decent 1v1 or know everything about their class / game... ppl being carried by items and ping or hacks...
    most of the decent and non retarded players already left to play other private server / retail and other games... only kids can spend all day in a shit game losing their time
    who in the hell donate more than 100$ in a broke game ? come on... 1200$ to be full... dude are you even reading what you saying ? you smoke crack or some crazy shit ??
    things wont get better coz ppl like you still have this retard thought about the game... ppl like you dont even try find something better and fair to play.. you fuckers deserve keep playing this shit game and keep you fucking retard thoughts.. ppl like you dont move forward.. my god this admins are just too lucky to have so many retards playing their game... the most you play more they laugh and less worried they are.

ferapb, micro, Chiacaroline and 4 others like this.
  15. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

relax... just hard work kappa

neo77, Gilldartz and wolfik332 like this.
  16. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

Honestly the admins never cared for years and they never will. They just push an update out every 4-6 months and as long as we supply them with money they will continue to not care. The way things are here, the overpriced items when majority of people don't have enough money for them and you don't see them doing anything about that. People have been patient but honestly if people have been loyal to your server for years the least you can do is decrease the prices in the webshop. Why even add other games like BD when you can't even make Aion run smoothly or let alone listen to players suggestions? I don't think things will change, you barely see the admins posting on the forum or anything.

ferapb, asilanom and Iknowright like this.
  17. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Don't worry guys, expect something very soon. I been trying to pressure them to do a few changes so hopefully we can see something soon on the upcoming days.

18. hirocyn

hirocyn Getting there

what changes, prices or what? in 100 days? 2 days? no one wants to buy 3.5k on bl or enchantments now and the next day its free

19. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

Thanks for the feedback ser :)

20. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

This is reassuring.

asilanom and Iknowright like this.