1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enchantment for BL items.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Iknowright, Mar 13, 2017.

1. opawens

opawens Type O

I like the update. But im pretty sure 3days after another complain would rise up. Example "kinah charge for enchantment too big" "please make the chances in enchanting high"

2. Ranzi

Ranzi Lamora

Use omega to enchant

3. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Last time I checked we told you guys multiple times to not upgrade your archdeva weapon, and yet you still did while knowing the warning.

asilanom and micro like this.
  4. bertings

bertings Proficient

Are you playing this game in Gamez? if so, you are one of the retards, but if you are not playing here, pls don't post any thing in this forum. We dont need your comments coz we are are not retarded. Go away you are free, no body cares for you.

5. Koudelka

Koudelka New Member

oky i'm making the 4th forum account hope this will not be deleted or something ealse...I buy 6 BL pieces yesterday...and onestly I feel cheated...for a cupple of hours I lose 6k credit...and I can't imagine what are the feelings of people that buy it and bring it all +20 and put +10 new manastone...this is a private server and is a live tnk's to people that donate...not people that just play and make online trades to have the best gear!!!! If i'm putting money in like other people is ovius that I whant privilege, I buy it to be more powerfull...in this world rule 2 kind of people...PPL with money, and smart PPL...if you have money you are smart....if you are pore and smart...well you are not so smart sry!! I normal that new gear will come and the pricess of old ones will drop but ther is no new set, and I will onestly get advantage to enchant all in game with out credit but it will be not fair for those that payed for!!!I hope the stuff will be smart and set this thing up...people that donate are more important that PPL that don't sry but is the truee with no donator this server will be already dead from years...I started from 2.7 so I know a little how it goes...and this is the first time I see this!!!!
    now is late to change...but think to give something back to ppl that donate for BL gear + upgrade + manastone, don't know unique skins or something ease that will be a good consolation price!!!this is just a suggestion do as you thing is better!!!

best regards William Coleman Ledbetter IV Alias Koudelka ( lumiel )

6. panzerhunter

panzerhunter Getting there

lol maybe you are a newbie

Gilldartz likes this.
  7. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

I am simply sharing not comparing.

asilanom likes this.
  8. Stickyfingers

Stickyfingers Getting there

can i ask also sir .. wings woc 1/2 can enchant omega ? and nothing dissapear when got fail?

9. Fuatai

Fuatai New Member

Soon, Player will start leaving, cause everything sucks and expensive. I hope its soon so I can jump on the bandwagon. lol

10. Stickyfingers

i sir cab i ask wings enchant doesnt dissapear when i got fail ?

how bout the wings ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  11. Koudelka

Koudelka New Member

I was just sharing my opinion...sry but can I feel free to express my self?

12. micro

micro Proficient

I don't think you understand the reason behind this update. I may be wrong but this is how i see it:
    Siel's population dropped (by 50% i guess), Lumiel is almost dead, many old players left and maybe it's just my timezone but siel's open world pvp is super bad.
    While i tried to pvp on Illuma yesterday there were around 12 players (asmo+ely). If u go pvp there you should already know how it looks camping Asmo/Ely base (the PVP).
    Now assume everyone has same gear and noone is OP anymore - that is balance, what matters on pvp is no longer your gear but your skill, knowledge about your rotations and class, knowledge about your opponent class & ping.
    For me this update is to draw more people to this server... Prices are lowered so the new ppl can buy best gear, once they buy new gear and are able to stay alive in pvp / kill somebody it is possible that they will stay on the server longer and won't just ragequit.

They have warned you and said that you should NOT try it yet u still tried....

I saw ppl complain about losing credits... I wonder if the ppl know that they were not forced to donate.

I just hope that this update brings us more ppl and the population will grow cause I rly miss the days of PVP in full +15Tiamat gear, 30+ vs 30+, with occasional HAC peaople, when group composition and teamwork actually ment something.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    crystalize and asilanom like this.
  13. Ranzi

Ranzi Lamora

Use omega to enchant your wings. If fail your wings not destroyed

14. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

[​IMG]

15. Stickyfingers

ty so much

16. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

It's great possibility, that we can buy cheaper BL and enchant it with omegas without destroying them, but some people can't get that stuff without donating, because of voting issue - i have one, which is still didn't solve and waiting for 2 months already - or because they are playing at computer shop and sharing one IP, so they just can't vote in same time.
    PVP will be much better in my opinion, balanced PVP - that's what we all expect here. Of course except people, who want to be a GOD of their class and kill ungeared and "weak" players - i don't care about those people, coz 90% of them act like idiots.
    I know, that many of you are just mad, because of lost credits on BL or any other expensive items, which were only available to enchant by website - I was mad a bit too, lost all my credits to enchant staff and one week later the update came out, and without vote option i just can donate, but I dont want to.
    I understand your complaining, but great things need a time.
    Let's wait and see, if more people will return, if more gamers will start with Gamez.

17. micro

micro Proficient

go McDonald's with your smartphone -> vote -> problem solved [any open wifi will do]

18. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

I don't need that. And im not informed how Pinoy people do that. I'm not living there, lol. :)

micro likes this.
  19. opawens

opawens Type O

Why? Only pinoy have mcdonalds?

20. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

guys did u have trouble to enchant bl from +19 to +20? like if cannot enchant with omega and it appears the part u goona enchant appears with different name?

Iknowright likes this.