1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enhancement Rates Changes?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by KoroFish, Mar 3, 2018.

1. KoroFish

KoroFish New Member

For the past week, guildies and others including myself have faced issues reaching for DUO / TRI on armors and weapons. There's been people who have been unable to get to PRI on certain accessories such as Witch Earrings and end up with 41 failstacks, some people who end up with 30+ FS from PRI to DUO, and lots that fail at 20 ~ 35 + FS from DUO to TRI. In my experience, I have failed 15+ times to get from DUO to TRI at 28 ~ 34 FS AND more than 30+ times to get from PRI to DUO at 10 ~ 22 FS. With the current enhancement rates, it is driving new players away and veteran players who got TET / PENs before the recent patch have a greater advantage over the new players.

My question: Has the enhancement rates been adjusted due to the recent growth of the server? Or were the previous rates too easy that people felt bored after getting to PEN with no effort at all? Why were the adjustments made if possible? The reason why I ask is that most that migrated from retail to here had came to have fun and not deal with the chore of failstacking.

Haiku90, Eto and Grimx like this.
  2. Calestia

Calestia Banned

I have to agree - I hit 89/75/70/multiple 60/multiple 50 trying to get my Dim Tree to PEN, and this was just 1 item. Tri seems to fail the most currently, making it increasingly harder to try for TET/PEN attempts when we have the appropriate failstacks.

My Kutum was also the same; 70/75 failstacks for a PEN attempt.

These changes seem to have been made within the week or two and do not seem to be improving.

3. Geno

Geno New Member

4. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

I guess it's time to build FS for some accessories.

5. waifu

waifu New Member

6. Grimx

Grimx New Member

7. Jezi

Jezi New Member

on my pri to duo armors. i start at 10fs and go to 40. over and over. that's worse then retail. All your hard work you guys put in shows. Im not saying we need to make it super super easy cause then it wouldnt mean anything when you get it. but the enchanting duo tri boss armor/accessories should be looked over again. People are coming over here to PvP on servers that's not laggy and desyncy and a more "level" playing field as far as gear score goes (not fighting someone that's owned a territory and gotten given free money for over a year) People are coming here cause you dont have to give ur life away to get the gear to compete at a top notch level. And i love wht you guys have created. and i will continue to give you money and support you. People arent leaving retail bdo to come over here and enchant at horrible rates. they are coming over here to PVP. Thanks for all your hard work GamezBD

8. Proto

Proto New Member

It feels a lot harder to go from PRI > DUO > TRI ever since the [Update] 02/23/2018 - "Support for v661 NA/EU client version" was released. Like Jezi said, everything is great and we're enjoying the game quite a bit but there's definitely something up with enhance rates that didn't exist before this patch.

9. jodyhighrolla

jodyhighrolla New Member

+1 +10000 srsly please halp

10. Argencia

Argencia New Member

I've had a lot of trouble reaching duo even compared to retail rates. So +1 for at least looking into it :) Thanks.

11. Altrow

Altrow New Member

+1 it shouldn't be like that, duo/tri shouldn't be harder than tet/pen

12. Azn

Azn New Member

failstacksgamez.png I've gotten all these stacks going for duo except for the 45

13. BGkill

BGkill New Member

Just uninstalled the game and I'll explain you why. It's unbelievable and unaccettable for a private server purpose that someone which doesn't shop the premium days has to fail an easy TRI attempt and get to 66fs (after I made 9 valks of 30 just for PRI from +15). It has absolutely no sense, even less if you think that most of people that came on your server made it because on the official server the rates are totally bullshit, the game requires you an incredible amount of active playing and a minimum expense of 200 bucks just to have a fluid gameplay. Private servers should aim to be funny and not to create a p2w environment. Wish you all a good going

14. skankywizard

skankywizard New Member

+1..
    i faild from pri to duo with 40 to 49 fs ._.

15. KayabaAkihiko

KayabaAkihiko New Member

+1 Going for TRI is insane, I spent alotttttttttt to get my dande just for TRI

16. wobs

wobs New Member

got 20 fs off bares earings to pri rofl, then smack schultz neck on 0 and get pri. something's up. also mate went from 100 to 20 dura at +8 lem gear

17. Theneo

Theneo New Member

+1 This need to be addressed. A few weeks ago i was able to DUO boss weapons at 10-20fs or TRI at 20-35. I got tilted a few minutes ago and just hit my PRI Dande Scythe constantly all the way to 47fs, which a week ago would've been a PEN stack.

Edit: And i'm Premium.

18. stelian

stelian New Member

19. Geno

Geno New Member

just went through 150 hards and 70 sharps without a single tri. you really need to fix this.

20. xanikar

xanikar New Member

Yeah, ive noticed it as well, failing quite a few times with 16 fail stacks on a simple ancient weapon core. I agree it shouldn't be easy to get pen, but maybe adjust the rates for getting to duo or tri? Cause as it stands right now it's pretty crazy to get to pri even on most gear. At the moment the recent changes have only caused the rich to get richer while the poor get poorer due to the patch.

But yeah, i feel a change is for sure needed with the enchantment rates myself. Pen probably was too easy to get in the past, but id like to at least not struggle to get past a pri, as pri as pretty much as basic as you can get. But when you end up spending over 100+ million and still fail on a single ancient weapon seal which is only worth 20 mill not even boss gear. It's kinda feels hopeless to even try for boss gear pri or more, especially more so when you look at how many had an easier time and are pretty much full pen. Fail stacks are the worst part of the game and the most frustrating part as well it should be saved for upgrades that matter and are worth fail stacking for not basic gear.

If you want to keep the enchantment rates, might i add in a option of being able to buy advice of avarst or whatever they are called from the pearl shop/marketplace for a ramping cost ofc. But this way it adds away around the horrid grind of getting your fail stacks up. While still keeping the odds of failing rather high but not to the frustration of having to build up all those fail stacks over. As an added bonus you can make some money on the side. Win, win situation i feel. Sure it might be considered pay2win, but it still wouldn't be as bad as how p2w it is over on live. And you give out a lot of pearls just gotta find a way to balance out the cost between to much and not enough.

Now yes i know i didn't try that hard, but i still stand by my point that pri should be easier to get, more so on non-boss gear to make being able to have a chance at boss gear easier. I have killed so many world bosses now and haven't gotten anything past a crystal yet. And due to the recent enchantment changes, it's gonna be harder than ever now.