1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Event] Glimmering Old Moon

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Sep 14, 2019.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"**You can only give one accessory to each Exchange NPC, per Family. To receive the quest to exchange one of these accessories, you must have the enhanced accessory in your Inventory. You can give these accessories for exchange even if their durability is zero."

This is a quote from the Event description, which caught my eye since I had 2 TRI Faint Old Moon Rings in my inventory and after exchanging one of them for a Crescent Ring, the NPC does not acknowledge that I have one more in my inventory.

So my question is simply, does the quote above mean that we cannot get more than 1 Accessory of each type per family from this event, or do I just have to wait until tomorrow before I can exchange the other TRI Ring in my inventory, or perhaps it is a bug?

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

You can get only one TRI accessory per week (meaning 1 necklace, 1 ring...), the others you managed to enhance can be exchanged for DUO accs.

loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

At no point does the event description mention what you just said, "the challenges can be completed daily" is the only thing where the event description mentions a time limit. So either the description should include the limitation you just added here, OR there is a bug in the event where I am unable to exchange more than one accessory a day.

4. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

'You can only give one accessory to each Exchange NPC, per Family.'

'Each exchange NPC' means each for Douglas, Lily, Piper & Rudd.
    With 'can only give one accessory to' and 'per Family' together, it means Douglas accepts only one accessory exchange per Family throughout the entire event period, then Lily, Piper & Rudd respectively.

I think it is well written.

loboram likes this.
  5. loboram

However this is all just speculation until we get a CLEAR and Correct answer from the staff, since they are in charge of this event here on this server.
    @Lareldal @Kolka @Noyah

6. Jujuba

Whaaaaat
    Dude, you're going to receive JUST ONE TRI ACCESSORY OF EACH, meaning... 1 TRI Necklace, 1 TRI Earring, 1 TRI Belt AND 1 TRI Ring.
    The other six you get, you don't have to enhance it, because you'll exchange 6 of them for DUO accessories.
    Got it?

Look:
    By the way...

NPC Lunei will be available from 12.10.2019 maintenance – 19.10.2019 before maintenance before maintenance.

[​IMG]

She will take any [Event] Faint Old Moon Earring, [Event] Faint Old Moon Belt, [Event] Faint Old Moon Ring, or [Event] Faint Old Moon Necklace that is DUO level or lower, even if their durability is zero.

In return, she will give you special items you can use to exchange for DUO accessories.

[​IMG]

Give six Remnants of an Old Moon items of a kind to get a DUO level accessory.

[​IMG]

* The quest to exchange DUO level or lower [Event] Faint Old Moon accessory will only be activated if you possess the accessory in your inventory. Also, you must not have already completed the quest to exchange a TRI level (or higher) [Event] Faint Old Moon accessory of the same type.

** You will need six Remnants of an Old Moon accessory item of the same type to exchange for the same type of DUO level accessory. For example, to exchange for a DUO: Ring of Crescent Guardian, you will need six Remnants of an Old Moon Ring.

7. loboram

Oi, there is NO need to get all upset over the FACT that nothing you have said is included in the Event description pal. I am merely pointing that out but you seem to be taking it personally somehow.

In all the quotations you have made so far of the Event description does not say what you interpret.
    If it is as you say it is, then it should clearly state that, as I mentioned in my very first post, it even includes the quotation of "only 1 TRI-item per family" which you just told me, as if I didn't already know that.

So let me be PERFECTLY clear (eventhough there is no such thing as perfect as it is just a concept):
    Please update the Event text to make things absolutely clear for ALL players.

Does the event only reward 1 TRI-item per family, so you can only get 1 TRI-Ring/Necklace/Belt/Earring (which would be wasteful since both rings and earrings should really come in pairs)?

Or does the Event have a bug in it where you cannot trade more than one item per day?

I am asking the staff of GamezBD now, so please even if you are throwing a hissy fit now, keep your comments to yourselves.

@Carl @Kolka @Noyah @Lareldal

marsseven likes this.
  8. Jujuba

First of all, I must correct something that I said because I forgot that we can only do those missions 6 times a week, so we will end up with only 6 "[event] accessory" of each. That said, you must know that all these 6 accessories are there for you to try at least one TRI, and even if you don't manage to put a single accessory to TRI, you would still be able to exchange it for a DUO.
    Now back to what you said of the lack of clarify in this event, read it, this may be helpful..:

loboram likes this.
  9. Jujuba

10. loboram

I know that, but I did like your previous moderated answer despite me asking the staff for a clear answer :)

So to make this absolutely clear for EVERYONE:

In this event you can ONLY get ONE (1) Accessory (per accessory type), so one ring, one belt, and so on. This includes the ones you would exchange for DUO, if you cannot get a TRI-Event-Accessory, so NO Matter how many Event-Accessories you manage to collect, it simply does not matter, nor does it matter how many you enhance up to DUO or TRI, your ENTIRE FAMILY can only get ONE (1) of each type then.

That is how it works then?

I know that the remaining items can be sold for silver, think it is 1million silver a piece, but otherwise they are completely useless...Hmmm, THIS is a perfect example of how this server could stand out from the "Retail-BDO"-experience, by simply offering TWO Rings and Earrings in this event.

11. Jujuba

100k each shard.
    I know it's frustrating and I also know a lot could be better or, at least, differently. But honestly? I'm just happy to see a new event around here. And I don't know why this takes too long to happen. Anyway... Take it easy. Because you don't know how fucked up this event was in retail... We are making TRI w/o failstack in gamez... You know that right?

loboram likes this.
  12. loboram

Not entirely sure about this. But I am easy as can be in my current situation, which has nothing to do with how GamezBD is runnning by the way. I would just LOVE to see our server moving forwards, there are still bugs to fix, and of course making it something truly remarkable in contrast to all the other Private Servers out there as well as the most obvious; as far away from how things are done on "Retail-BDO".
    I know it is just my personal preference, but I am still of the notion that this should not try to be an off-brand server to the "Retail-BDO"-experience, although it may contain all the same contents it should in my mind stand out and above it in all the areas that makes this site so wonderful: No toxicity, no bullying, none of the things that make gaming on "Retail-BDO" so amazingly frustrating, as well as adding special events, special quests, special rates, and special things in general that attracts people to our server and community.

I would personally like to get rid of the player-type who ruined "Retail-BDO" in the first place, having more like-minded players who play for fun and socialization but that is just a dream :)

13. GensoxSuikoden

GensoxSuikoden New Member

how to make durability to 0 my 2 ring just 20 durability left and can't upgrade

14. longtray

longtray New Member

I thought we only get the DUO when we can't make it to TRI? Turn out that after 6 days, we gonna have 6 DUO regardless? Sound generous but I'm so sad if it's like that because I don't do the quest daily

15. loboram

Yeah I think you got it then, however the entire family, that means ALL your characters combined, can only get ONE (1) TRI-accessory from this event, of each type.

(http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/glimmering-old-moon.228919/)
    "Step 4: Exchange
    If you have successfully enhanced your [Event] Faint Old Moon accessory to TRI level, head over to one of the following NPCs to make the exchange!
    *Please note that you cannot exchange the accessories outside the exchange period, as the exchange NPC will not be there anymore.
    **You can only give one accessory to each Exchange NPC, per Family. To receive the quest to exchange one of these accessories, you must have the enhanced accessory in your Inventory. You can give these accessories for exchange even if their durability is zero.
    ***Even if you exchange a TET or PEN level [Event] Faint Old Moon accessory, you will still get a TRI level accessory in return."

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
    "By the way...
    NPC Lunei
    will be available from 12.10.2019 maintenance – 19.10.2019 before maintenance before maintenance.
    [​IMG]

She will take any [Event] Faint Old Moon Earring, [Event] Faint Old Moon Belt, [Event] Faint Old Moon Ring, or [Event] Faint Old Moon Necklace that is DUO level or lower, even if their durability is zero.
    In return, she will give you special items you can use to exchange for DUO accessories."

SO let me be clear...You CAN exchange your rings and other types of accessories (no matter what enhancement level they are), for 1 DUO-accessories but only if you have done the quests 6 times more than the first TRI-event accessory, at the very END of the event.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  16. loboram

"By the way...
    NPC Lunei will be available from 12.10.2019 maintenance – 19.10.2019 before maintenance before maintenance."

Okay, but where is she?

17. loboram

18. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

I didnt receive my moon fragment today, why ?

19. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

For all those who cant find her...
    [​IMG]
    its the girl right under stairs in the same inn the previous quest were.
    [​IMG]

loboram likes this.
  20. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

WRF it ask full dura item ...