1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Exmortis is now recruiting! PVP/PVE

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by Letha, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Letha

Letha New Member

Greetings! We are Exmortis. A group of veteran BDO players that have been active on the NA servers since it's release, and are now here to help guide you through the wonderful world of GameZ! We promise to offer you a fun and friendly community, that is willing to assist you on your journey to becoming the best!

Currently, we are recruiting all class types, but ask you to have a minimum of 400 gear score. (Your gear score is your combined awakening AP and your DP.) We also ask that you're at least 16 years of age, and are fine with offensive language in our guild chat.

Our current guild buffs are:
    +5 AP
    +5 Accuracy
    +100 HP
    +3 DR
    +1 Gathering
    +1 Fishing.

If you meet the requirements above, and like what you see, feel free to either message me in game (IGN: Faking, FN: Vanderwhite) or drop your information below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!