1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Failers in IS

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by wolfik332, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Just want to warn all who are reading this post , never go IS with cleric : Ihpyou and SW Valerirose .... I was with them 3 times and all 3 times they failed ... they have no idea what classes to take in group and what to do inside... SW marked me ( assasin) as IDE killer :D ... then cleric ( who was solo cleric in alli) gone kill IDEs :D

2. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Well dear, as a good player i know you are, i think the best attitude to take is guide those players about how to do that instance, not spreading about what they did wrong, this will not gonna help for further runs in the instance :D

Mae likes this.
  3. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

bro I was trying to give them my help , they didnt listen to me or anyone else ... they have some mental block or something , so I had to warn others :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.