1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Few questions...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by sergio909, Mar 24, 2018.

1. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Hello, i have bough Premium especialy for increased t9 awakening chance but the awakening is still disabled.
    How long must we wait till it be reenabled. I kinda feel like money are melting now :D

Another quesiton... My brother still plays Retail but he consider come here to gamez. Can 2 accounts be logged in here with same IP? If yes are there any restrictions? Or is there a way to get banned for that?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

My husband and I play gamez together, as well as one of my daughters at a time. However, you cannot have two of your own accounts online at one time, as that is bannable (multiboxing). Two people in the same household playing at once is fine :)

3. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Are there any restrictions with gifting? Or it is fine if i send him pearl gift?

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Sending him a pearl shop gift or premium is fine. Is also something my husband and I do now and again.