1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Few suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bsari004, Sep 20, 2020.

1. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

I play gamez over 2 years, i did quit several time for several reasons but i have experience on high end game and low game too. few changes that i think it might be good

1- Oasis Event
    im not lifeskiller but having oasis meals seems like broken its really cheap. Either limit it or make the price higher so we buy on market and let lifeskiller make some money i've been there i know how its like

2- Income disbalance in between spots
    as an example i have 265 ap and 340 dp i can gridn stars end and get 100~120 mil minimum from trash and rest is just rare drops which i'd say 1~3 avg per hour. since agris fever is here we can now make even more on 1-50 level spots since those spots have decent trash loot price over 250m+ with scroll etc. The problem is you can get 4 earrings in an hour but its rng but in the other hand those lower level-ap spots have more income than the actual end game spot.
    what this does is forces me to grind that non-enjoyable spots and i think we can all agree on most of the pvp is going on at the end game spots but now its just ridicilously less pvp and ridicilous income on endgame spots.

to fix this maybe increase agris fever recovery points or decrase the consume amount per monster it suppose to encourage us to grind more and make more money but its just doesnt. i can consume 10k agris points in an hour at stars which recovers in 2-3 days. 1 hour grind in 2-3 days and its not even making me more money gets me 100mil~ish to 200m~ish income from trash loot still not good.
    OR
    Increase the amount of trash item drops per mob for endgame spots like stars, ash forest, underwater etc. rare item market prices are really bad rn and it makes grinding end game spots less enjoyable
    OR
    make node level effect directly to the trash loot so we can have more trash loot and make decent money. this will eventualy increaase the general prices if you ask me

3- [Event] Remnant of Ynix seed item
    it has no price but i have over 1k and i get 20 crones per day and i cant use the rest for something. I think we could have soem exchanges for this item maybe more failstack, valks, pearls etc. Make a way to use for them.

4- Some bosses on season server
    I see a lot of Garmoth spawns at seasonal and never die. Other bosses maybe but not everyone goes and try to kill it and if its now nerfed boss hp/dmg it could be way harder kill it even if ppl try to kill it. Don't spawn some bosses on seasonal maybe vell too or nerf their dmg and hp so we can kill easily.

5- Lahn and general pvp
    I had a guy tested lahn succ/awake dmg with me on trials and it was not good i think class is absolutely dead and it needs to be checked compare to other classes. Never one class is should be this dead seems like not fair.

Im current not a high end game player that pvps a lot but from what ive seen is that wizard succ and guardian, valk classes dominating the general pvp, gvgs i know we cant have the perfect balance but since we have those middle patches again like before, class balance should be tested and make changes about it. Im waiting for someone to actually post a detailed post for this, i hope someone does

6- stackable pila fe and memory fragment scrolls
    this has been said a lot of times but i think its time to actually have this it would be such a relieve for just every player let us please have this

7- general servers server merge
    i think its acutally time for merge and have more pvp more active players in game please consider this but dont open new one at least not yet lets just merge the servers

8- character name change coupon
    after the patch they have limited 2x per family this is not how its on retail i like to change my character name as much as i want and i dont wanna pay 1k cash every time tbh make the coupon with cash cheaper or icnrease the limit it absolutely doesnt make sense we have more than 10+ characters avaliable and we only change it twice maybe 4 times with transfer coupon but please fix this maybe make pearl price higher but not limit it

i think this is all the things in my mind
    i hope devs consider at least some of it and please share your thoughts
    (sorry for my broken english)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  2. steinweg

steinweg New Member

I definitely agree with this guy +1

3. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

About no4. Switch to normal channels if u desperately want to kill him.
    For now, i never had the problem that he was unkillable when i went to his spawn on season.

About no7. No! Just no! Merge EU and NA for even more latency problems... definitly not!

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

So you're experienced in high end game but has only 265 AP? lmao

5. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

2. Agris got buffed some patches after release, we got the inferior/unbuffed version. Wait for next update, I guess. :'(
    3. +1, but keep in mind that you get a ton of these in pretty much everywhere so it may be hard to balance the exchange to make it fair and also not exploitable.
    5. Can't be done. Sadly, the balance is on retail hands, it would't make sense for Gamez team to balance a character if it probably is gonna be balanced in the future, it would be time wasting.
    6. YES, +1. And seeds as well.
    -1 to number 7. The ping rises from 40-50 to 200-220 when switching servers, at least for me, who knows other players with worse connections. Also, some would hate playing with lag because they decided to merge servers to encourage PvP, something that not everyone enjoys.

8. +1, and also family name. It's just a name so I don't think there should be a cap for this, or if it must have a cap, it shouldn't be just 2, maybe 5 or 6.

6. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

7. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

I had 710 gear accout that got banned :/ and for the record i made one 600 gear account 2 years ago and i gambled everything and quit (that was 2 years ago), 6 months ago my 700 gear acc banned. Now i have 270 ap so im comfortable to say i have experience in everyway except lifeskill

8. Jujuba

Now that makes sense, however...Two bans in a row and you still here?

9. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

First i gambled and deleted everything and quit, second was ban now this is my third account and yea im still here i like this game tbh :D

10. Krys

Krys New Member

Why did you get banned?

11. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

inappropriate language >,<

12. Jujuba

Probably being racist or something like that, otherwise you wouldn't lost account.

1- It's an event, it'll pass. Just wait for it. And remember that other events already did the same impact, as for accessories and such.
    2- Yeah, our Agris is the first version and sucks. HOWEVER, Agris wasn't made to make your grind better, it's made to "award" and help players that haven't that much time to grind and/or play. You can Google for it, PA's words.
    3- Same as #1, but as our drop chances are higher, that's the reason why we get so many. Just toss it away and be glad that at least we received it.
    4- That's something staff should try to find a work around, because people isn't obligate to play Season, but we have World Bosses there, and althought this is normal (it's same as retail) we're missing something really important here: retail world bosses share their HP between channels and we don't have it here.
    7- A big nope! The main reason they split it was due to issues with time zone to node war, lags and such.
    8- Also no. People tend to change family/character names so they can sell their account, and it's against the rules. They also use those coupons to fake something. Like... You could be a really bad player, being racist, using bots and such, and change your nick whenever you want to keep doing whatever you've been doing. Also, this limit is something original from retail.

loboram likes this.
  13. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

That's a lie. There is no such a cap in name changes in retail.
    https://prnt.sc/ulgv8r
    https://prnt.sc/ulgvqi
    And well, retail can deal with this and they have way more players than Gamez's version so why is it a problem having it? Also, there should be some kind of track when you change the name like, which name was before changing and after, since it's not automatic and it's done after server resets if they did something wrong the admins should know already.
    In additon, if there was no way to track them, the item is in the cash shop so if someone wants to say that racist thing you are talking about or act like there are no rules and has the cash to afford it they can escape the "law" anyway so...
    Plus, there are some benefits as well that you may have not considered, for example, if there was a dude harassing a girl and he keeps coming back time after time, the 2 coupons may become a little lacking, what if she used them already? Not to mention that using them for this reason seems like a waste. You may think this doesn't happen but, it does. Not going any further, my ex-girlfriend used them for this same reason.
    And well, since a cap is not what retail has, therefore, it is a bug, a bug that many thought it was intended from retail but it isn't.
    If it were to be intended by the Gamez's development team, as I said many times before; limiting, nerfing and "fixing" games is always a bad thing if things aren't broken. We joined a private server to have a better/less grindy and overall a more enjoyable experience, we didn't join a private server to have unnecessary boundaries set everywhere.

14. Jujuba

I do remember retail with that restriction, but if there's none atm so be it. However, I'm not against the restriction due to everything I stated. Yes, there's plenty more scammers here than retail, that's for sure. And yeah, they should have a way to track name changes, probably just looking into db, but this requires more staff work and access to investigate something, so if it could be simple, like they're trying to do now, why not?
    I know about harassment, ok? My guild is LGBT friendly, that alone is reason enough for some people just to throw offenses and do some harass. But shouldn't be an option, for the victim, to had it's name change. The abusive player should be punished. And since GameZ staff are made of few ppl, I believe that this change was made to improve their job in this particularly matter.

15. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Limiting family name only gets us when ppl buy account they pay for a little bit cash so they can change the name so its still possible considering accounts generally worth over 200$+ paying 5$ so that you can change name and be safe is actually nothing so this makes no sense. On the other hand when falcon was here i was getting falconed by many players and when i didnt have much gear game started to less enjoyable cuz i did used them (for the record why ppl hate me ? Its just one swear word that i said on discord to them basicly lmao) i bought the coupon on cashshop and changed my name for a while til i get my gear. Falcon isnt here now at least not worth buying so thats cool. That has been said what im complaining about is character names i just like to get funny names and when im bored i change to another name and i already used 2 character name coupons and retail has no limitation for it what i see here is gamez try to make more money but the way they that they do by setting limits is wrong to me

PS: i got banned cus i was swearing/cursing and i did got banned for a little things many times eventually it went to permanent ban

16. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

17. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Lmao afaik character name coupon never been limited in gamez and til gamez have new patch retail limitied and removed the limit already im having hard time making sense to this reason tbh. family name name coupon yea maybe this reason kinda makes sense but why character name coupons limited why ?