1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FFA skills abuse?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Purell, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I'ma suggest removing shadow walk on sins for FFA. It's already annoying enough how 99% of the sins in siel abuse the sh1t out of there hide skills, and just sit back while waiting for the last man standing. I don't got a problem taking a sin fully buffed up when everything I have is on cd, but when remove shock is on CD or when your hp is like below 30% then you're pretty much screwed.

I would also like to add another suggestion and that's removing spirt sub from SMS in FFA. Yeah, spirit sub do I even need to explain how op that skill is? It's already annoying enough how long the fear shierk can last up to 10 seconds.

8 people like this.
  2. bet0n1ld0

bet0n1ld0 Getting there

I just will implement something here about Survive event to....

This is not a cry or anything, just want providences about people who are in Bug events Survive, teleporting near a wall or something, to get the bottom of the chart and stay there until the last person leaves the arena , losing all grace the event ... I do not need to say the name of the players here, but I'm sure everyone knows who they are ... THANKFUL!

Please take some attitute!!

3. Suhosin

Suhosin Cafe Fairy Foreva! Forum Legend

shadow walk is definately abused so much in bg. no doubt about that.
    Sure, let them have hide II but not shadow walk where you can hide infinately.

Also, regarding spirit sub, spirit sub itself isnt the biggest problem but the pet heal is.
    That is definately waaaaay too overpowered to the extent that it breaks game balance.
    I mean, comon, eath pet has 22k hp, so that means 22k shield + spirit heal x3? that is 66k shield in total., for a long time as well.
    along with stone skin which is usually used twice, so thats another addition of 4k shield.
    that yields 70k shield, + sm gets 3k shield from their pet which yields 73k shield, and their hp which i assume is around 10k.
    so that means you have to dps around 83k to kill a sm, which is definately not possible considering the amount of cc they have.
    Yea sm is meant to not lose in 1 v 1 ever, and i can take that but because of full stigma, sm can't rlly lose in, let's say, a group.
    Not only that, they have the annoying fear skills that baiscally prevents you from doing ANYTHING.

yea let them have spirit sub, fear and other millions of debuffs i guess they need it in ffas and stuff but just remove the pet heals. I am pretty sure sm players would admit how op it is.

2 people like this.
  4. Thyller

Thyller © Forum Legend

Not necessarion completely remove the hide of the assassins, but if it is possible to put a time limit would be better, all uses assassins hide all the time, only when a player has exhausted the skills he's 1 or 2 hits and kills, earning Survivor Event.

5. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Without bodyguard/ Spiritsub I loose alot more survival events 50% because every player will attack the sm first and just FF it and 50% because ive killed 4 people and what you mentioned above a sin or multiple sins come up and tag team you when your 30% hp. Sins are bitches and Sms are super squishy hoes ...and as much as I like to toot the SM horn they at least need bodyguard for the survive event ..unless you get ported in with a bunch of noobs...then well who cares. And just to clarify this is Siel we are talking about...and well to clarify farther I will only loose a survival event if i dont have Spiritsub/bg and Purell/ David/ or any geared full buffing sin joins while im at 30% hp.

Something that is more annoying are the chanters, sorcs, and sins that abuse the maps and teleport out of sight and just wait til the last person leaves out of frustration.

2 people like this.
  6. Suhosin

yea as i said, i really do think sm needs spirit sub. but the pet heal in my oppinion is just an overkill.
    Thanks for mentioning sorcs, chanters and sins abusing the map though, it's super annoying and should not be used as such.

1 person likes this.
  7. vesiinabox

and it doesnt quite work that way for spirit sub...let me say this
    1.) dmg godstones go through spirit sub
    2.) i dont know anything about aethertechs yet but they remove spirit sub atm"
    3.) if a glad is aoeing you and you havent had time to tell your spirit to move out of the way the glad can kill you and your spirit in a single stumble so no 1 heal is not op 2 is. :) (spirits dont get pvp Defence )

3 people like this.
  8. Cherro

Cherro Nightmare Forum Legend

I Dont suggest Removing Hide II nor Shadow Walk. Assassins needs those Hides to buff while keeping the Hide. But i Know. Is stupid that they hide the whole FFA until there is only 1 left That you gain the All Hide Eye buff. But stills useless because you are All CD and the sin has his whole buffs To **** you up. What i Suggest is that you gain that All seeing Eye after 1 Minute or 1:30 Mins. It is fair and it will make things more balanced.

9. vesiinabox

Something that i think would solve this problem about teleporters ....and well something similar 2 clerics at the end not being able to kill each other is to implement a timer that way maybe the last two people split the reward or something else that you people can come up with.

3 people like this.
  10. Suhosin

doesnt matter
    1) how many people can kill someone with only the damage godstones? even if someone does, how does this prove that healing is not op? damage godstone will go through spirit sub no matter what, not depending on if you have the spirit heal or not.
    2) removing spirit sub doesnt matter if they are just gona remove it anyways, how does having heal help when aethertech just removes it?
    3) yea you can say theres a weakpoint but it's actually not a weakpoint at all. nothing above even matters, i think you know yourself how easy it is to win FFA with all the spirit heals and you know how to deal with glads trying to kill your spirit, damn too easy.

1 person likes this.
  11. Cherro

Come on... Complaining about Spirit Sub is stupid... Sms Are totally defenseless by their own... and WE ALL KNOW that in a FFA we all go against to the SM at the 1st. REGARDLESS who is at his dide. We all are going to rape him. So Spirit Sub is 100% Fair. What it is unfair is The 10000000 minutes Assassins Hides.

12. Suhosin

spirit sub is okay, the heal isnt. that's what i am saying

13. Cherro

What heal? Sry i play in Lumiel. I never see any SM healing like crazy

14. Suhosin

friend, sm in siel gets heals that you can get ur spirits to full hp 3 times.
    so u bsically get spirit sub x 3, plz tell me that it's not op.

15. vesiinabox

XD I might have to use spirit heal maybe 1 in 10 times that i use bodyguard or spiritsub....even fewer if im using earth pet.

1 person likes this.
  16. Suhosin

exactly, so why not remove it, as it is an overkill

1 person likes this.
  17. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

dont remove any sin's hide. jst fix d teleport bug that some players abuse and were all gonna be happy :D
    about sm, idk, they op, i killed vesiinabox on mixfight but he lagged tho lol

1 person likes this.
  18. Cherro

Like if Having all stigmas for any class isnt OP? All Characters are OP at Siel... :/ Silence him.

19. Suhosin

comon just admit that it's oper than others. yea other classes are op; maybe but the heals are oper than others.
    no other class with full stigma can do what full stigma sm with spirit heals can do

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  20. vesiinabox

you also forgot to mention that sms can heal their pets hp by 3600 every 10 seconds too....in reality i can tank upwards of 150k dmg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.