1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Filling up the Stigma Tree

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rahgol, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahgol

Rahgol Awoken and scarred. Forum Legend

Well, I'm running quite low on shards currently and apparently, the trade broker isn't even used to offer junk items. Anyone got a tip where to obtain stigma shards without being harrassed by players or throwing out a lot of credits?

2. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

If you actually got "harassed", then you're in siel. You don't need shards there, you already have all stigma skills.
    if not:
    Then you're in lumiel and you got pretty damn unlucky to even encounter someone AND be "harassed" by him, considering there's like ...4? 6? MAYBE 10 people. Just go to another location, almost everything over lvl 50 drops stigma shards.

kakashipta likes this.
  3. Rahgol

I'm only used to german Aion servers and one old ex-PvE server which now is PvP-only where it was common for players to patrol certain farm spots and entrances of towns in enemy race zones and farm people who were passing by.

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

amazing...u have to farm now stigma shards rofl....and ppls wonder why no1 join lumiel:)

5. Rahgol

Well, I joined the server because I'm an enthusiastic of the balanced stigma system, instead of the unbalanced asmodian sorcerer or elyos gladiator rampage. I have experienced both of it, on both races. I know it's more of a hazzle than having all stigma skills from the start on but hey, the system got invented for a reason, didn't it?
    Though I have to admit, it increases the fun factor to have all stigmas ready to use (I had most of my experience from playing a gladiator with an extend polearm) but I prefer balance over that.

6. Masinto

Masinto Getting there

You don't have to farm them . Simply create new characters and you will get free stigma shard on every . Then you put them in acc wh and done !

Ren likes this.
  7. Rahgol

Right upon creating the character?

8. Masinto

Masinto Getting there

At every character you create you will receive in your inventory stigma shards.

Ren likes this.
  9. Rahgol

Oh that's nice. Time to boost up the "active character count" I guess

10. Masinto

Masinto Getting there

Okay . I read your posts here. I can tell the same thing . On Lumiel the classes are more balanced then on Siel . And some classes are Op there like Templar. Anyway i've played on lumiel like 2 weeks. And i can tell you if you wanna to something like pvp , hunt , arena , duels , trades or things like that you will have no future on Lumiel . It's like you are in JAIL . So my advice to you it's to start on Lumiel because Lumiel have no future yet. Have a good time and i'm glad if i was helpful .

Ren and Stabbalot like this.
  11. Rahgol

I started on Lumiel exactly because I'm more into PvE than PvP and because I don't like overpowered classes. I have been playing for around a year on a highrate server without stigma system, which now turned into a pure PvP server and I have experienced all sides of that idea. I know that Lumiel is a lot less populated than Siel because there can't be as much roflstomping with the stigma system as there can be without. I experienced myself what a rampage a gladiator can unleash with all skills enabled and how much magical defense a templar can stack up with all skills enabled and how an asmodian sorcer can throw out 10 spells in 3-5 seconds due to excessively low casting times from all stigmas being active.

But as long as the server has some population and doesn't get shut down, why not play there?

12. Masinto

Masinto Getting there

Im telling you ive moved there with the same iddeea like yours. But in 2 weeks of lonelyness.. i mean empty no one to talk or play . Its not worth even with the low ping and that official system what is therd. From my oppinion of cpurse its not worth .

13. Rahgol

Well, in that case we might differ from each other. I'm used to play MMORPGs alone, since I have done that for... uh... five years..? Only exception was my old Aion private server where I had sometimes groups for Besh Temple or the Abyss forts. But even Besh I solo'd with a cleric soon as I had my Stormwing gear equipped and fully upgraded there.
    How I was able to actually beat up the bosses in solo runs? Well, back then, there was a nice trick where you could drag a boss behind an obstacle to block his line of sight without blocking yours, so you could simple nuke him down with ease. Took its time but saved me the harrassement about fighting for items and such. And about PvP in Aion... To be frank, I could care less about that. I'm more the type for organized group combat rather than massive zerg-like roflganking peeps. And that, I have never found in Aion. Neither Retail or any of the private servers I tried. Cannot give experience reports here though, because when I started here, I already grew tired of Aions PvP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.