1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Follow Unstoppable Thirst for Power Mission Error

Discussion in 'Problems' started by candizmen, Mar 23, 2020.

1. candizmen

candizmen New Member

Hello I cant do a mission name of mission is follow unstoppable thirst for power I think I might of delete the character with white paper to fight to warriors and my mission is glicthed I cant do it it says talk to konah and konah doesnot saying anything is there fix for this or am I doing the mission wrong and I tryed retaking it konah doesnt say anything

2. Szerker

Szerker Getting there

Good Luck I have had a issue with this quest to. I have completed ALL the prerequisites and I can't get a answer other then I must have missed a quest. I have back tracked and at this point I only have one mission in the Black Spirits MAIN Quest: The unstoppable thirst for power #1. I had stopped playing the game for over 6 months I have PM'd two GM's over a week ago and still waiting for a reply.. I know the patch came in and lots of bugs being worked out and all the sickness may hinder replies to.
    I am stuck and all my time at this point will be lost if I can't get this quest bug fixed.
    Hope we can both get a resolve.
    (PurpleTuna) : Snapper

candizmen likes this.
  3. candizmen

candizmen New Member

++++++++++++++++++++ update

4. Colilock

Colilock New Member

What the Unstoppable Thirst for Power quest wants is for you to do Konah's quests about the arena. Does Konah have any quests at all for you to do? Make sure you have it set so you see combat quests, or to be safe, all quests.

5. candizmen

candizmen New Member

It doesnt have quest for me[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Colilock

Colilock New Member

7. candizmen

candizmen New Member

imgur.com/a/Viz6drJ nope there is no suches missions but I was rememberin doing as last mission kungas recommendation so I go to node management and of brodie now taken the quest of gof of fight let me see how that work

8. candizmen

candizmen New Member

Yeap mission complete but game wasnt telling me to go to brody I had to figure out that myself and thank you if you didnt share this missions I couldnt figure it out

9. Szerker

Szerker Getting there

I have been following the missions. But I do watch the ALL quest line as well. I have been plugging away at it but everything leads to the one quest hanging.

10. Szerker

Szerker Getting there

I had Finally found this guy and picked up the quest from there. I still haven't finish the whole line yet but I am at least on a track. The next post with the whole quest runs I have been working on those since I found this guy. I suspect it MIGHT complete if i ever finish it but just have to wait and see..
    Thx..