1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For devs ...

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Smok3, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

Well hello.. im a sorc and this is my QQ thread.

Sorc was op ...and now its too nerfed .... why it was op ...well sorc had casting speed on CC .... this was fixed ..now it doesnt matter if we have Boq + vaziel + magic boost + scroll ...if we cast tree its gonna cast in 1.5sec

OK thats a fix i have nothing to say or QQ about that ...but:

Nukes are nerfed....how come a ranger or a glad can hit more than my biggest skill ..that has 4.5 sec to cast?? i dont find this normal .... ok i understand ...our nukes did hit too hard but dont nerf them less than 50% ...wtf i hit with Ice Harpoon (2.5 sec) allmost the same as Glaciar (4.5sec) ... u dont realize that this destroys many sorcs playstyle....i mean u're used to nuke as a sorc (it's sorc nature = GLASS CANNON)

If u nerf sorc damage NERF ALL SKILLS by a xx procent ...not just the nukes ... i have no intention to cast any nuke lately ... if 3 nukes cant kill a glad.... sorcs cant do much against zergs lately (i dont mean zerg vs zerg)

Another thing .... after sorc got nerfed ( cuz other classes QQ ) ...temp got a break power of 5k (after it got nerfed) ... rangers hiting 2-4k / second with insta skills ....mresit bugged ....

and another QQ about glad...reminds me of 1.9 when a glad used cleave to 3 shot a full abg sorc.... now a glad uses lockdown and kills full abg sorc from 1 chain

Like cmon ... full abg with best food with elemntal ward with major antisock scroll ...and i die from 1 chain ....and if i hit glad with 3 nukes hes still alive....

So sorc got his skills nerfed + other classes can kill sorc so much easyer now.....

Rangers are a pain in the ass.. had no prob with rangers before... but now its like theys speed increased or something ...or theyr damage is higher...and whats with the 70m range tru 4 walls (where is geodata for rangers?).... anyways.. in conclusion :

If u nerf sorc NERF ALL SKILLS by 20 30 % dunno ..whatever ...but dont nerf nukes ( a sorc needs his nukes)

OR implement stigma sistem on siel :D

And please Fix that glad lockdown ...its verry annoying after we got nerfed to die from 1 chain ... im down = im dead

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR nerf sorc by removing luminel.kashinel + lightburst/shadowburt ....and add boon of strenght to asmo sorcs ...since many qq sorc cuz many sorcs used boq and started the nuke party

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
    7 people like this.
  2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Sorcerers are already ****ing powerful enough even without damage.

I can't think of a half-decent sorc that hasn't been able to kill me on my cleric.

Enjoy your insanely high MR and MA, multiple instant cast skills, CC's, delayed blasts, stuns/knockbacks, excessively large cast time decrease, defensive skills, reflective shields, ability to dodge two melee attacks at whim... and silence.

And by silence I could mean both the silence skill and SHUT THE **** UP. Of course meant in the nicest way possible from me to qqer.

3 people like this.
  3. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

i killed u yesterday 2 times :)) ... anyways im saying... if we get nerfed... nerf all skills !!!! not just
    3 skills

and fix that glad killing from 1 chain

4. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

Aegis lets be real :) Sorcs era is over.

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I am aware, so did every sorc. Regardless of my MA set.

And admitting to killing me twice is just like putting the stake and hammering it into my point.

Delete this thread, ask a mod to delete it, before I troll you unto oblivion you skilless fotm rolling hack.

1 person likes this.
  6. snic

snic Respected Member

so why should 3 so called nukes ( glacia, flame spray and inferno) kill a good geared glad?

7. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

well i kill.... cuz i know all sorc skillz.... i manage .... but i hate it... cuz i kill one guy or 2 ...but then all skills are on CD .... u dont think about that ....

@aegis .. u should try sorc for a while... ill give u abg set with acc to try ..then tell me what u think ... i know u rember the old times when sorc was op....but this changed alot...sorc cant hadle zerg anymore.... im not talking bout 1 vs 1 ( i can kill anything without nukes)

8. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I honestly disgust Sorc QQers. Ever since I've played aion, Sorcs have always been imbalanced.

9. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

becouse u need 12 sec to cast them ... and base damage sould be much higher ....

so why a glad shoul lockdown kill a full abg sorc with defence buffs?

10. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

at least do u know how to read?...did u read what ive been tellin?..... i say nerf sorc dmg but on all skills not just nukes... go to your glad and sush

11. Nyusagi

Nyusagi Gaow ~ ♥ (๑ ' ー'๑) Forum Legend

really easy are u see one asmo/ely sorc press alt+f4 or reset *w* ahaha >_<

12. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

really, try playing an assassin for the whole 1 month see if your sorcs are really that nerfed.

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

As tempting as finally being able to touch an ABG cloth set is... I have felt glacial shards up my behind :/

Many times now...

I was litterally slaughtered and gutted like a pig without any hope in hell over 20 times yesterday against sorcs.

And I know the pain of CD's.

But CD's aren't that big of a deal, its not too hard to switch tactic from infernally blowing x player up to fast-cast blitz-spamming.

1 person likes this.
  14. Nyusagi

This just game idk why need QQ xP. Me 2 have/play with cleric and u see me QQ? Yes its true the sorc rly imba/OP but this is the sorc whit 2 skill tree !! ahaha ^^

15. Gracie

Gracie Banned

I very recently made a sorc... It's not an exaggeration when people say you can faceroll PvP with them.

16. snic

snic Respected Member

glacial hardly reaches 3-4k, how are u supposed to kill a glad with 20k hp with only 3 skills? only abg gear is nothing you need some skills, most people rolled sorc cuz of their high dmg, but now when its somehow balanced people started to QQ lol.
    just dont let glad get close to you end of story

1 person likes this.
  17. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

men, i knew someone who casted 1 AOE in bunch of campers and took 200k+ AP... and that was just few days back... and i know you know what skill is that. and you know its possible even up to now.

18. Nyusagi

or made one templar and you can pull her whit doom lure >_<

19. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I want to make a Cleric QQ thread naooo. Why do you expect sorcs to handle zergs? Really go play a warrior class>< If u really want to tank.

20. snic

snic Respected Member

freeze, blind trap and you are out of templars casts lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.