1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For devs ...

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Smok3, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

i dont run i stand and fight till the end ... scary bish

2. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

work your a*s btch... instead of qqing. and you know your reasons are wrong and lame. you're just inviting flames for your QQs.

3. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

dude if u dont have a sorc dont tell me i QQ ... i said i want the sorc to be nerfed ...got it?....i want it nerfed...but not like that ...nerf all skills

4. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I've seen a lot of threads about this and Evilset, himself assured that this will be fixed after the next update. But let me tell you this, whatever it is now with Sorcerers, it never stopped me from playing my Sorcerer.

I might sound noobish, but I don't care on what will people think. I know I'm not the only one who does this. I join zergs a lot lately since I am badly in need of AP. And the only class I own that is capable on giving me a fast AP is a Sorcerer. But, I don't rely on zergs alone to save my rank 3star officer's as$. There were times that I encounter an Asmodian and fight 1v1. And during these times, I try not to rely on the long casting, nuke skills like Inferno, Flame Spray and Glacial Shard. In PvP as much as possible, casting instant damage skills like Arcane Thunderbolt, Soul Freeze, etc. is a lot better.

I never complained, or made a thread even how much I felt disappointed with my Sorcerer hitting 2k+ Critical damage with my Glacial Shard. I agree on the situation this class is going through right now but I adjusted pretty well.

And with what happened lately, I learned to use more effectively the DP Skills. Before I cast Kaisinel's Wrath pretty fail. I don't kill people, I got no strategy, and I hit a wrong target. But then, knowing that my class can no longer deal a bigger damage than 5k normal damage like before, I knew how to make good use of the skills that can still make me feel that my class isn't as messed up as what I think it is.

5. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

Damn, my Templar has 5m on Aether Armor, 6 on Empyrean Armor and 10 on Iron Skin/Prayer of Freedom T_T.

What I want to say is that every good skill has long cooldowns, otherwise you'd be an AK47 with infinite magazine.

I agree with Uehara, that's what I've done on my Temp too. Stopped whining, found a solution.

6. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

You make

0% Sense

0% Logic

0% Win.

7. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Honestly, you're whining about Sorcs? x.x Sorcs aren't supposed to 3-hit people with nukes.. Honestly.. x.x I hope you realize that Sins and Chanters damage is completely horrid right now, where you can still just nuke like no tomorrow, and hit at least straight 2-3ks and get someone stuck in a stun lock :\

8. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

ik what u mean...i play ONLY sorc...and i can adjust...but this is bull....if we dont speak now ..were never gonna get our class fixed....

ill wait for evilset's fix ....

and for all the other flamers here.... sorc should hit the hardest out of all classes.... and now temp/glad/ranger hits harder ...dont letme start about theyr hp and defence

9. Downfall

Downfall Legendary Member

well petro razor said that ur damage will be fixed in the next big update so just wait man and ur right lol sins do need fixing and a lot of it..

@isin
    ur sin still pwns the hell out of my sin even tho it has like.. npc gear <.< but yeah it does need to be fixed

and for the OP
    sorcs nukes were nerfed too much and i dont know why your asking for the nerf of ALL sorc skills.. that would just make it worst for you

10. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

ik sins are fked up.... but i dont play ..sins should do theyr own thread... and about chanter...chanter is a support class ...chanter is VERRY GOOD in group it makes u imba ....

11. Terrorized

Chanters aren't support classes, my god :\ We're practically made into support classes due to the low damage, why else would we be given front-line meele damage skills? Anyways... e.e Sorcs are fine, Retail sorcs would envy you, considering you're spoiled with the full stigma tree. (For Siel, that is)

Edit : The reason you don't see any Sin threads, is because no one even seems to care about them anymore, seeing as though they're one of the lowest played classes. If Sorcs are so horribly nerfed, then why do I see so many?

12. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

bcuz we dont need to change playstyle.... maybe ill go play another server or retail or whatever...doesnt mean i must get used not using nukes.... why do they call sorc "glass cannon" dies fast hits hard.... i glad wont reach me to lockdown if i kill him before

13. Downfall

Downfall Legendary Member

chanters support class? really? lol

if they were only a support class why do they have all those attack skills and stuns? just to level? no thats stupid chanters are suppose to be able to solo but how their nerfed now ive only seen experienced chanters be able to kill

1 person likes this.
  14. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

all classes have full stigma tree .... anyways ...ill wait for the update to see what evilset is fixing

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

I just killed an ABG Templar on my Anuhart Sorc.
    /endthread.

16. Terrorized

And only a few classes benefit from that, and Sorc is one of them. Having Glacial and Wintry at the same time isn't enough for you? x.x Or the aoe Stun? Or aoe sleep? x.x

1 person likes this.
  17. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

if you ever played class other than sorc/glad or temp then don't make threads like this. it gets fixed when they fix it. you said you adapt so adapt.

i don't complain about my sin cause i adapt. qq gets you nowhere.

18. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

i can kill any class in 1vs1 ...but im talking bout pvp here...i cant go solo cuz i never meet only 1 .... and cant kill more cuz ill have cds.... btw SORC HAS CD's not 10sec 5 sec like glad...

19. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

i have no prob about implementing stigma tree :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

^Fixed it for you.
    You said you can kill any class 1vs1, you blatantly point out that your class is imbalanced, yet you want more power?
    Last I checked the meaning of balance was everyone having a fair shot to win regardless of class in a 1on1.
    You've said multiple times you win against all classes in 1vs1.
    Wai yuu contradict yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.