1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For devs ...

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Smok3, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gracie

Gracie Banned

That's how it's supposed to be. Only way you should be able to 2v1 is difference in skill or gear.

1 person likes this.
  2. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

cuz i know all my skills ... im not new to sorc...i know what to use...when to use ...and i have fast reaction time .... and yea i kill 1 player ..i kill the second..but i wont have skills or power to kill the 3rd .... and yea i like to kill more than 1 ...

doesnt matter to u ..cuz u never have time to cast glaciar fithing ping pong zerg...u just hit big magma + fire burst + 2 3 insta or 1 sec skills then run back to base and brag that u are army 3 star or whatever

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

Yeah insult the way I play sorc cause you're bad.
    I rarely even play sorc.
    Actually I've never played sorc on this server.
    So GJ making yourself look like a dumbass.

4. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

i was never scared about 2 vs me.... dont matter the classes... i was never scared about 3 vs me .. i killed many times 2 -3 or more enemy players ... if im pvping with someone else im not affraid about 4-5 enemies....

5. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

well then if never played sorc why do you come to flame my thread? ...go play on your other server

6. Gracie

Gracie Banned

I think you completely missed my point. <.<

7. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

Sry then :D

8. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

mod needs to close this thread.

first it's inviting flames and is unnecessary.

OP wants.
    - nerf all sorc skills which is pointless.
    - he doesn't like to kite so he wants to kill enemy 1 then kill enemy 2 and so on so fort...
    - he clearly doesn't have an idea that there are other class more nerfed than his class.
    - he insist on his reasons and its obviously wrong.

9. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

not pointless...better
    tell me how u kite 70m range on ranger ...when is that gonna be fixed? and yea...i stay and fight...and usualy i win
    other classes should say their problems to the devs...not come here and flame sorc class cuz they are nerfed mroe

10. raiden013

raiden013 Proficient

sorcs we designed to be behind the line of scrimmage coz most of the skill of a sorc has cooldowns...

but you are implying that sorcs are frontliners or go soloing, i dunno where your logic comes from.

honestly i think your one of the players who wants an iWIN button ready to fire at will...i didnt QQ about every single sorc that were 2-shoting me before, the time when i couldn't do anything against sorcs and glads but run

11. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

That dose not have any logic ! Sorc Its not a frontliner b-cuz of his weak defence dude .. not b-cuz the cooldowns !
    And sorc hit TO LESS ON GAMEZ - its far from retail like ( to make 2k with a 2k dp skill that has 4.4k basic dmg its a shame lol and i am full pvp attk ) ! All ppls that comes from retail are saig that !

Yes all the QQ on this servers are b-uz of the glads .. ( who are the most numerous ) !

No1 said to 2 shot ppls ! But to make 2k infero , 2k aetheric spell its a shame lol wen a glad has 12-13k hp unbuffed , and cleric has 10k hp and evry1 else ! Yes my sorc still rocks in 1vs1 , 2 vs 1 maybe 3 vs 1 ( depends on the oponents ) - i can take them down easy - but this dmg is a shame lol >.>

Curently the IWIN buttong of the sorc its wintry ....

And yes 90 % of the all QQ threads about sorc comes from glads - they do not know how to play against a sorc ( sorc its prety much made to kill the glad - but can be counter easly if u know how to play it - watch the ablazed movie and learn )

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  12. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Honestly, Sorcs are good enough as they are. To be so picky as to want to kill three people all at once, with a low defense character is a little much. Hence the name ~ The glass canon. I play Retail, and I know how Sorcs are, they don't just rampage in and take on three players, while trying to tank them o.e The most I've seen a well-geared, well skilled player kill at once was about two, but he was out-healed, and out-dps'd.

13. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

I know that they are not nerfed as evrything its fine about them ! Only HD skills are nerfed !

Its not about - U WANT TO MUCH ! Its about how good u are !

I said up there : evrything depends on whos your oponent ! I even killed 3 asmos ( boq ) sorcs + 1 gladi on my ely sorc >.> so i sai again ..it depends whos your oponent >.>

If they want to nerf it - do it on siel - but not on stigma sistem >.>

I consider my sorc OP - but its FULL ABG ! Evry calss its OP with full abg ....

@ the glass cannon - U can kill 3 ppls winouth takeing dmg from them ! But u can lose in front of 1 person ....

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  14. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Oh, I thought we were originally talking about Siel :3 But yeah, the full Stigma system really does make things rather difficult.

15. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

I know that on non stigma sistem sorc its more ''cannon'' than ''glass'' ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.