1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forbid FML Guild for claiming Channel 1 to themselves

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Jancoe, Mar 31, 2018.

?

Shall we take actions against selfish FML Guild?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    54.7%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    45.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

I
    I am plenty welcoming, I teach people a class that has been downvoted 24/7 on retail I help people learn the game all the time.........

you guys are not at all welcoming , how many guilds have you picked on and made quit and brag about hmm theres only 4 channels theres no reason to ruin someones experience on a version meant to take in the people that wanted to leave retail? and skilled , pshhh please the amount of times I see people out play you guys and you guys get out because they cant hurt you do to gear and gear alone is insane, like seriously the amount of times I see your guild members in RBF below the spawns just tanking the entire enemy force really thats skill to you?

2. KoroFish

KoroFish New Member

If people in the guild are spawn camping, I'd like to know the names. You seem to be talking a lot of fish bones out of a trash can. Just roll Mystic and it will help you stop crying.

I feel like I am reading a text message when I read your posts. Your voice seems to be shaking like a leaf.

3. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Weren't you in troublemaker or something on retail? That joke of a guild, whose claim to fame was "top 50" on edan or some crap?

KoroFish likes this.
  4. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

voice isn't shaking at all no idea what your even talking about completely unrelated to this conversation probably just to sound cool?...... and I will gladly give you the names I know one for a fact was a unkillable striker tanking the entire team below the spawn I see him all the time I dont remember his name I think it started with a H if I recall correctly but that is your logo so.......

5. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I place myself as exhibit A your honor to prove that NO SKILL was involved in my untimely demise, I wuz DRY-GULCHED!

Here I was on my second day on GameZ just having made 50 and no bloomin' gear (what level gear can a man get in 2 days?), galloping along on an obviously low tiered 'orse just outside of Heidel and this FML character swoops past on a winged pegasus and one shots me all the while sayin' "Channel one is for FML. Please leave or you will die!"

Now I sez to meself; it's pretty flippin' obvious that I'm ALREADY FREAKIN' DEAD ARNT I? Coz the low loife over geared prick on a freakin' pegasus oneshot me!
    The next thing I asked meself is what the flippin' heck is FML? Couldn't find a gaming definition of it anywhere till someone told me it was a guild.
    Then I sez to meself (I talk to meself a lot), GameZ being small and all, that this sort of thing could potentially get old fast, but anyways I put down as an aberrant mishap and placed my subscription till May to be monitored and increased if I find GameZ to be tenable to my needs .

So far except for that one incident I have been pleased with my overall experience and I've realized that GamezBD has turned the toxic cashgrab from retail into a playable game by their free pearl thing.
    Ok I sez to meself! This private server wants to help me to play the game, so that's exactly what I'll do! I'm happy to buy donation subscriptions to do this.

Sooo my message to FML bossman; tell your young eager over-geared troops to engage honorably unless the gloves are orf in a war (all's fair in love and war), coz despite that BDO is open world PVP, the fact that there is a guild that plays the rogue who doesn't follow the knightly code of combat leaves a taste not unlike donkey piss in yer mouth UNLESS of course that's what your guild is (which is fine) coz my message to the rest of the playerbase .. having a few ruffians just adds to the realism of the game does it not ... and donkey piss is just a part of life.

One thing though; why can I buy costumes in the main GameZ webportal (under my account when I log in) and how are those costumes different from the ones I purchase in game using in game pearls? Do these costumes in the portal survive game resets and character deletions?

Pardon me for rambling. It comes with age they tell me hehe (yeah, that FML random picked on total NOOB who is a grandpappy with a walkin' stick to boot, but really how was he to know ;) ).

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Himala and myka94 like this.
  6. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

the open world pvp stuff is fair game but when they are underneath the RBF spawn spots not allowing anyone to play the only real "endgame" in the game it gets old man

Toenail likes this.
  7. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Understood about the fair game element in open world; I was addressing the part where Koro Fish explains there is SKILL involved. Obviously there is skill in prosecuting an ambush, however there is little PvP skill involved in my opinion. So I was refuting his claim :).

8. Proto

Proto New Member

If you ever have FML that is spawn-camping the inside of the downramp area non-stop (not just to chase a high-pointer) let me know the name and I'll take care of it. It's something we specifically tell people NOT to do in RBF.

9. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

Thank you Proto Will do

10. Kris

Kris New Member

This guy is a show man for sure. He drops the over top toxic mouth filled with kneckbeard hate here on the forums. Kinda cute to see him play it out like this. This guild is about 1 thing. Be first on server, live in this game, and flex on lesser geared and leveled players/guilds. His members camp folks out side of towns / nodes / respawns. "let me know the name and I'll take care of it. It's something we specifically tell people NOT to do in RBF." It's a show folks. This guy lives to play you and grief the server. It's no wonder they left NA, when you couldn't back up your toxic ways you all got smashed into the dirt. Now you come over here to utilize this server as your staging ground for some massive overcompensating toxic war on everyone who does not bow down to you. HAHA

Will be watching and waiting Proto. You are not fooling any one.

11. Zefyras

Zefyras New Member

LMAO

12. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

@Easay9 NotBen camping spawn ramp rbf , this message was just sent on my discord

13. Oneness

Oneness New Member

Hehehe that's funny. Being a "top skill player" does not mean someone is smart. Also, people that think the same tend to group up together. Bad groups of bad people do exist. Now I'm not saying this is Proto's and FML's case since I don't know them. What you said was funny and I had to comment.

Himala likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.