1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forgot my account and password

Discussion in 'Problems' started by francisc228, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. francisc228

francisc228 New Member

Hi guys , got a problem haven't logged for like 6 months and now i want to play aion.. but the problem is that i forgot my password , the username i know it probably or not.. but i know my e-mail and in game name can you help me please ?:sad::sad:

2. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

Unused accounts are deleted after some time. In my opninion it would just be better for you to create a new one.

3. francisc228

francisc228 New Member

No , i've had awesome items and also donated and my items from donation , and also had a lot of chars lvl 55 and items and etc. :(

4. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Well if you donated you shouldn't have some information about your account in your email?

5. blackcell

blackcell Banned Forum Legend

Probelm is there is diferent donations,well i do it by phone but now not big donations and there u dont get acc info but if after some time acc is deleted is it worth to donate :D?? Maybe i need go for 6 month in other country because work asks and all my spended money will be for nothing ?? Hmm....Maybe we could make new solutions?? Could make list where ppl who now they wont be playing for some time because of RL problems or they job ask be away for longer time could tell it for admins or Gms idk and they could keep that acc without deleting ofc if its donated acc??? What are u saying guys ???

6. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Account Wiped its not depend on Gm. Its depend on higher powers.

And to avoid account wipes for maintanence you could try to connect to Aion [just login see around and leave] once every month.

7. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

its likely the whole process is automated :p but yeah u could put everyone who actually paid for the game into a different category since paying for a game and getting ur account deleted seems a bit too extreme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.