1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rejected Freight wagon and cargo ship delivery bug

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Devolashx, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Devolashx

Devolashx New Member

Bug Name:
    Freight wagon and cargo ship delivery bug
    Bug Description:
    Freight wagon won't pick up item from trent and the cargo ship from tarif won't deliver to heidel
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Tarif to heidel and vice versa works for me but for some reason, trent to calpheon and vice versa doesn't work. Lost a shit ton of relic shards two days ago because of this. I know I read somewhere to avoid using the transport function but since tarif and heidel and velia to heidel works, I tried the calph to trent and yeah... I learned it the hard way.

3. Devolashx

Devolashx New Member

Tarif to heidel is not working for me at all -_-,the item is still inside the cargo ship for a few days already.

4. Lorskie

Just want to make this clear, this also happens even if you have cleared the path from point A to point B, right?

5. Devolashx

Devolashx New Member

Yes , I've tried numerous way by connecting all possible way linking most of the nodes where connects to tarif , doesn't work at all lul

6. Lorskie

Hmmm... weird. Mine worked fine when I discovered Tarif. I did a transport of some potions to start with from heidel to tarif and then back. I did the test because I read in an old patch note to avoid the transport. Also, I asked in game if it's working or not. People took forever to respond in game so I just went ahead and sent the pots and luckily, it worked on my end. My calpheon to trent tansport hasn't arrived yet. :mad: