1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game events suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jijiji, Jan 31, 2017.

1. jijiji

jijiji Banned

Hi staff:
    The current events time happens 4 times a day. And unfortunately, I can only make one because I am in PST. (Usually the one at 9:45pm for race and 11:00pm for pvp).
    This is somehow too late. I think a lot of people who need to go to school/work has the same problems.

Can we make all the events 6 times a day? So that, people like us could at least attend two events.

2. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Thank you for your suggestion.

I think a lot of people have the same problem. That's why AM's try to do events of their own. If you're online and there are no events going but there are AM's online, feel free to ask them if they're free to host an event.

Type .gmlist to see who is online

Keep in mind that if only one of us is online we may be busy helping people who have questions and may not be able to host an event because of this.

3. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

Please have in mind that most of our Staff members host events in their own time zones whenever they have time and are the least occupied with something else. We cannot force them to host an event in a convenient time for someone if they need to sleep or go to work/school for example :p The time zone difference can be really major, since not everyone here is from America. However, our GMs that share a similar time zone as you do can provide events in a convenient time for you. And as said above, if you find a GM online, you can always ask if they're planning to host anything.

OliverStylez likes this.
  4. jijiji

jijiji Banned

Hey, thank u very much.
    What I am asking is events that automatically happens everyday. like those 1v1, 2v2, or speed race. These will give us a more timed schedule so that I know when I could get online.
    I appreciate these events hosted by gms, and these are more like random surprise.

I am asking is it possible to increate the number of times for fixed events like 1v1, speed race? I mean gm might also get a bit free from that since more events are going on then.
    Otherwise, there is a 6 hours gap, and most ppl are just afk, which is pretty boring though.