1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game keeps closing for no reason after character selection

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Senjiro, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Senjiro

Senjiro New Member

So i've been having this problem for a week now, it's so hard connecting cause the game keeps closing for no reason after character selection, and when i do connect the game just not load properly. I have to wait 5-10mins for it to catch up. I can't even interact with any NPC because when i press R it breaks the game and wont let me do anything. Is the server having problems? I've been playing for more than a year and this only happened now.

I'm connecting to Gamez from South East Asia by the way, and using VPN just does not do anything at all and sometimes makes it even worse. I've been having massive lag spikes and constant desync.

Anyone had this problem and were able to fix or found solution to get past this? any help would be much appreciated.

NOTE*
    Please don't tell me that this is because of my internet. My internet is perfectly fine, this only happens on gamezbd.

UPDATE*
    The issue got much worse now. Every time i connect to a character it will load in the game but will get disconnected immediately. It's literally unplayable now.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  2. SacredEnslar

SacredEnslar New Member

try using a VPN, like NoPING or exitlag, I recommend these both, thats prob route problem :) 99% sure its route problem.
    OBS: NoPing have support for gamezBD. Use the trial one for 3 days, log in game with it, if u in NA, select canada server and there you go. Im pretty sure it will work ;)

3. Senjiro

Senjiro New Member

So there's no way of fixing this? i mean i've been playing for more than a year and this only happened now.

anyway, I'm gonna try Exitlag.

UPDATE*
    Exitlag does not work. I mean there's no gamezbd on it. Don't wanna try NoPing since it requires card infos

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  4. SacredEnslar

SacredEnslar New Member

With exitlag just type Black desert online, it will work as well.
    NoPing have a route directly to gamez, so its better latency, but exitlag its good as well

5. Senjiro

Senjiro New Member

6. Megalex

Megalex New Member

I have noticed the same problem. Has only started to happen in the past few weeks.

7. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Try this...

8. Senjiro

Senjiro New Member

Nope. Does not work

9. h725p

h725p New Member

Hi , I have the same problem for more than a month, I have pointed out the problem to KOLK and other administrators, the suggestion was to use a VPN; I used the VPN but it doesn't work the same. during the week I am busy so I can only play the weekend and RBF love it but if the problem continues I leave the game for good. I'm 3 in the rbf ranking is a pity that can not compete with others, I understand your problem but the only solution seems to be the mantenience. this is the last time I play if the problem arises again next week I greet you all .... great game sin.

10. slaventi

slaventi New Member

тая же проблема у меня я из Белоруси с 21 00 до 23 00 не могу войти(((( выкидывает вот и сейчас сижу жду

Attached Files:

11. h725p

h725p New Member

many of us have the same problem, the only solution is the mantenience from gamzbd

12. slaventi

slaventi New Member

О боже как мне оно надоело