1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez/Crystal Forum Cleaning

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by JazzCard, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JazzCard

JazzCard Retired Head Game Master

Hiya! Today there will be a cleaning session with the Crystal / Gamez sections, and I'll be the maid :lol:

What cleaning is is basically looking at recent threads, deleting spam etc.

Another major thing in it is that some of the stickies around the sections will have some modifications done to them to either:

A) Make them more organized

B) Make them more Clear

C) All of the above

I'll be posting most of the major/important changes here and that should be looked at by players that the sticky may fit.

Thanks,

-Jazz :kissing:

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Changed things:

Post your character stuck here:

-Added format for better identification and organization.

-All posts sweeped. If your character is stuck, or has been stuck for a while, re post following the new format.

Muffler trade in's:

- A new format has been placed to make it easier for us to get to you.

-All posts deleted, so if you still want to trade in mufflers, you can re post in the thread or just send an in-game mail, which is faster.

All other threads will be looked at by me and other GM's like usual for the usual things.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.