1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezAION MARCH MADNESS PVP EVENT

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Roo, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roo

Roo Guest

That... is not a healing potion, that is a fine bracing water, and NO you may not use it. You , are fighting one person not an Army, and to be honest he classes can do so much damage I'm not too sure that will help you
    It would be more unfair on a class by class basis, to allow a cleric, or templar to heal tank there way and dps other classes unchecked with no counter. No one else will be using defensive sets, which means everyone should be on even footing set wise. You may change your stigmas build, if you so choose. But we have a lot of fights to get through as well. This rule will stand, It is meant to put clerics and templars on the same footing with everyone else. Vandals and gunners are not indestructible…
    As I said study the map you have plenty of place to line of sight.
    If you don't know what that means-it means to hide! Its a huge arena. To off set this rule, we take a look at allowing some other things.

Gum likes this.
  2. Roo

Roo Guest

Hmmm... I'm confident you will survive and do your best. The rule will stand, You have plenty of time between now and the competition to do what you must to get an offensive set or switch stones. It's only 3 stones! The logic behind this decision, is based on the potential for fights to go on for an extended time, and still have no winner. Also, to prevent anyone class from just tanking their way to the finish. While I understand your frustration, the rule will stand.
    yes you will be disqualified.

Gum likes this.
  3. Roo

Roo Guest

No I would never refund your stones. I'm not responsibly for your gear, how little of it you have. You will be dropped from the tournament. Thank you for registering.

There was nothing that stated a rule could not be added or taken away. The rules as they are now are what they will be until the event is over. Anyone is free to drop.

Gum likes this.
  4. Roo

Roo Guest

5. Roo

Roo Guest

First I don't need your input, Point blank. Second it was never changed, because it was never a rule to begin with. It was a restriction that was added, after the you signed up. Next I don't recall recruiting you for.. anything. And, templars and clerics in defensives sets have an unfair advantage in this fights. Lastly I don't know what word your talking about I gave no one promises about rules , except that they will be fair, and I over looked a something that should have been a rule. END OF STORY. Not sure why you are upset, you just dropped from competition anyway. Once again Reality Thank you for your post registration. This conversation is over. If you want to ran make a new post about how you feel this Thread is for questions and information regarding the event. Any further emotional comments from you will be placed in time out....

Gum likes this.
  6. Roo

Roo Guest

Hello, Everyone,
    I want to thank those of you that volunteered to take part in this event. I'm excited to see who will be the winners, although I think you all are. I wanted to update you with an changes through this thread. As you know there was a rule added to the event regarding armor, To help guard against two specific classes having an advantage and over extending fight times, and rounds. I appreciate you.
    The final update is to the map. I was previously to be help at the Chilly Secret Place, but after some extensive map test we found out the obstacles did not work and the spectating area was too low. So below you find images of the New Arena , where the event will be taking place, and I think you will be pleased.
    new arena Spactator area.jpg View attachment 49503 NEW ARENA2.jpg new arena 3.jpg

Gum, Farkle, Snax and 1 other person like this.
  7. Roo

Roo Guest

NEW RANDOM SEEDING LINE UP: FINAL LINE UP IF NO ONE DROPS OUT AND MAKES ME RE-SEED THE BRACKET
    ngrngnsgrfnsfgnsfgnsfgnsgrfngfnfsgnfvnbsfvnbrgnrg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2020
    KUrokoko, Snax and amsyah like this.
  8. Roo

Roo Guest

The map has been tested, obstacles are working. I think you might be over thinking this. Get some rest and relax, the map location is final, the only thing you can control is how well you prepare for the event. You have plenty of time, unless you waste it!!!

9. Roo

Roo Guest

Hello everyone. I am well aware of the current state of the global pandemic, and how it has affected each country. In particular the countries of my guildmates, and those of you I have been fortunate enough to get to know in game. My thoughts are with you all, especially my Pinoy friends, during this life of restriction and quarantine. The presence of those missing from the server is felt in both factions and by everyone, know that the game is not the same without you and you are missed and being thought of daily. With that said I was going to vote on pushing the tournament back, but I think the right thing to do is to push the tournament back, until curfews and restriction have been lifted. After speaking with a few players affected in PH, Sunday -April 26(PH TIME) sounds like a more certain date for reschedule. I will also reopen the registration to anyone that wants to join the event. Same rules, same location. If you have a friend that wishes to join but has no access please whisper me in game, and I will add then in manually. Please be there for your families and don't worry about this tournament, It will not go on without you.

Love,
    Ruu

REGISTRAION LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...AWtlDU25FsVd3hOrnpURIqvLA/viewform?usp=pp_url

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2020
    Kyungmi, Renallia, Mine and 2 others like this.
  10. Roo

Roo Guest

upload_2020-3-30_5-53-47.png upload_2020-3-30_5-53-22.png
    upload_2020-3-30_5-54-4.png
    upload_2020-3-30_5-54-14.png

Ronye
    Xsavage
    Twitter
    Execution
    Pillar
    Owe
    Tylkys
    Way
    Olaf
    Cancel
    Hex
    officially
    Lapz
    Trueno
    Overpower
    Beauty
    Tokyo
    Yeva
    Tokio
    Melascula
    Puck
    Restart
    Beast
    Desire
    Kumisan
    ****DOUBLE ENTRIES, WILL BE DELETED, TO PRESERVE DATA INTEGRITY*****

KUrokoko, Snax and Mine like this.
  11. Roo

Roo Guest

I am going to confess something... I am, a bit disappointed, with the low Asmo turnout for this event. As an extra incentive to Asmo players, those that make it to the Semifinals will be awarded 500 Credits each. This is only for Asmo players. There are so many talented, strong players and legions on that side, it make me sad. I want everyone to join and have fun. There really shouldn't be many excuse about gear now since we had to push the tournament back, due to the obvious state of the world. I really want to see some familiar faces. I hope this incentives you Asmo players, come on out and have some fun.

KUrokoko and kumisan like this.
  12. Roo

Roo Guest

I have had some requests to Bring back the under geared bracket for this upcoming tournament. I have given it plenty of thought, and I will not be hosting that bracket. Due to the lack of interest the first time, and the planning required. I'm also not convinced that players will sign up as they promised they would in the previous time period. If someone wants to start another thread and get votes and names of players that are interested i'll take that list and plan an event just for those under geared players on the list. It would be my pleasure, as of right now, i'm just not convinced by the lack of participant sign up the first time around. In the future I host one but as of right now I will not be opening that application. Thank you for you interest and support in the event. The Current event is still on schedule and registration is still open.

Snax, Mine, Valtos and 4 others like this.
  13. Roo

Roo Guest

If anyone has question regarding the event please Message me via Forum Messenger.

Snax likes this.
  14. Roo

Roo Guest

REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
    Rampesna
    Yeva
    Olaf
    Execution
    Hex
    Melascula
    Beauty
    Tokyo
    Lapz
    Tokio
    Beast
    Pillar
    Restart
    Quetzalcoatl
    Cancel
    Ronye
    Desire
    Overpower
    Trueno
    Owe
    Xsavage
    Kumisan
    Puck
    Way
    Tylkys
    officially
    Twitter

Snax likes this.
  15. Roo

Roo Guest

Attached Files:

zuigetshu likes this.
  16. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

Yo where we can watch the fights?GOODLUCK TO ALL

17. Roo

Roo Guest

This is the spectator area.
    Above the ring

new arena Spactator area.jpg

Attached Files:

18. Roo

Roo Guest

I NEED TO KNOW WHICH OF THESE PLAYERS QUIT or worse. IF you know them, please let them know the Competition is April 26 PH TIME zone which is no that far away.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2020
    KUrokoko and Snax like this.
  19. Reign

Reign Lightning Fast Bullet

Overpower quit
    Xsavage changed name to Shizuku

Roo and Snax like this.
  20. Roo

Roo Guest

Thank you for the information. Please inform Savage he needs to resubmit his new name, his old name will be deleted from the registry.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2020
    Reign and Snax like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.