1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement GamezBD EU Launch

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carl, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

Dear Gamez community!

As many of you already hear we plan to add a new fresh server located in EU.
    Currently our plan is to make it available on - evening of 12.10.2018 by UTC.

We prepared few frequently asked questions:

1. What happens with my current characters on current server?
    - Nothing will be changed, you still can play like always.

2. Do I need register on Gamez EU if I already have account on NA?
    - No, your login and family will be reserved so you can use same login what was on NA.

3. How premium will work on Gamez EU/NA servers?
    - If you have premium on EU or NA - its same premium on account so now premium will work on both servers for same account.

4. Can I move character/items from Gamez NA to Gamez EU server?
    - No, this server will have fresh character base and all players who enter will make new characters.

5. Where to download EU client for Gamez?
    - We use same launcher for Gamez EU/NA, you will see EU server in server selection list.

6. Do I need to enable any settings in launcher for better EU expericence?
    - Yes, if you plan connect on Gamez EU we recommend in launcher settings select EU flag, it will make you see some game mechanics by EU timezone.

7. Can you transfer character from Gamez NA to Gamez EU?
    - Nope, its a fresh database. No paid transfers. No free transfers. No transfers for kidney.

8. In which country Gamez EU will based?
    - France

9. Can I check my ping to server now before it start?
    - Yes, ping this ip 5.196.84.119

10. Which time will be node wars on Gamez EU server?
    - It will be time corrected to Gamez EU region not same time like Gamez NA

11. What I need to do to connect to EU server after start?
    - Just use gamez launcher and new/old account and after enter game in server list you will see both NA and EU servers.

12. What should I do until I wait for Gamez EU if I do not want to play NA?
    - Tell all friends about Gamez EU and give them referal link from your control panel, they will be glad to known about the best private server BDO open fresh EU server.

13. Can I stream Gamez EU opening and can I get reward for it?
    - If you streamed Gamez EU opening, just save video and link it to Kolka in discord after 1-2 day of EU start. If it have 500+ views you will obtain exclusive title "ON AIR" in game, 3 random streamers will get 30 day Premium Reward.

14. I am not streamer, but I also want gifts, what I must do?
    - Just enter game in first 2 weeks of start and I will recieve:
    • Value Pack (15 Days) x 1
    • Horse Emblem for Returning Adventurers (Tier 7) x 1
    • Helter-Skelter Ceros x 1
    • Book of Combat (15 Days) x 1
    • Fresh Start Box (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/16272/) x 10
    • High-Quality Draught Box x 15

15. How will I recieve information about bosses/siege/game chat in discord?
    - In discord we will have second bot GamezBD EU bot - it will accept .time, .siege, .boss and other commands like current bot.
    - In category Game Notifications - EU you will see notifications from node wars, bosses, game chat.

16. Which differeces Gamez NA and Gamez EU will have?
    - Both server will have same version, same rates, same config. Only another node wars time and server locations.

17. Can I play both NA and EU servers with one account?
    - Yes, you can.

18. I have cash on my current gamez account can I use it to buy premium or something on Gamez EU?
    - Yes, cash and premium stored on account so its shared between EU/NA

19. Can I ask one of this questions again in PM to Kolka or Carl, cause I want personally recieve same answer?
    - No, this questions already answered and no sense to ask it again.

20. I have many interesting questions and propositions about Gamez EU server, who I need PM it?
    - For now all information what we can be sure of is already posted and we not have more 100% confirmed information about it. So don't pm Kolka or Carl with it. If you anyway need to write something about Gamez EU server to somebody - write it in pm in discord to GamezBD bot.

21. What language is it written?
    - Its written on Pila Ku jails Prison Officers language.

Shahid, akiunknown, Zorny and 23 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.