1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gather material for report

Discussion in 'Questions' started by yesyes, Jun 22, 2018.

1. yesyes

yesyes Proficient

My question is how to gather proof of noanimation hack on sin? I mean there is no way to catch a fast sin noanimation. Even without noanim sins attack speed is insane and other sign than abnormal damage is not revealed like at all. So how to gather proof on noanimation sins? thanks :)

2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

First of all, you have to know sin attack-skills animation...so, if you have never played sin for so long time to know their animation it will be seriously difficult to spot those non animations one.
    Only if your ping is significanly higher than your sin-enemy one (as if you have 300 ms and that sin has 100 below)...you will notice he is faster because you have a longer delay landing skills compared to him, which is normal. Moreover, if you suspect a sin is using no-animation hack or attack speed hack, it's better if you record the fights and watch yourself on a slower speed (may help uploading on youtube, so you're ready to report), on this way you might be able to spot the animations. Another thing that will surely help you to catch a player using attack-speed/no-animation hack is obviously trying to decrease it, using self class skill or in case not, i'd suggest to go for godstone or anything else you prefere...even a low % of attack speed reduction will be effective to spot whether there is any change or the change there should be.
    Sin is known to have that so called "burst/burning dmg" which means high dmg in so little time due to weavings and Attack/Accuracy/Magical-Accuracy buffs which are the most important things to deal dmg being sin. You can 100% notice on your own, the difference there is when you duel a player using full buff or those main high attack ones (Deadly Abandon & Devotion & Deadly Focus & Apply Lethal Venom)...alternating skills to auto-attacks, your enemy will have less chances to survive if is without defensive skills on (honestly, it would be a waste using those buffs when your enemy is defensive). After told this, if you may notice your enemy-sin is dealing too much dmg without buffs and you aren't able to spot auto-attacks alternated to skills and he doesn't even feel the needing to buff up, well...there are three things i'd say here:
    1) your gear is lower compared to your enemy's one or you are wrongly playing sm/sorc/sw class;
    2) your pvp skills aren't even close to the sin's one;
    3) someone is playing unfarily!
    Another suggestion may surely help you: go to your "Tab Option" right-click on your chat window and where there is "Show Time" select the 3rd one...this one will display Hours/Minutes/Seconds of everything will appear on your chat. Telling this, because obviously it would help spotting if there might be fast skills alternated to auto attacks at the same time (seconds will assure to judge whether a person is landing multiple skills, buffs included, not calculating the real delay there should be) what more you will always be able to see these auto-attacks indipendently no-animation hack or not, hence pay attention if everything is done really quickly in so few "seconds".
    Mainly...if you really want be able to do this, you should have a basic-good knowledge about sin stuff, or at least about the game in general.
    My personal suggestion for now is: if you're not really able to spot such things on your own, don't esitate to record and send a pm to staff members asking their opinion. They will act accordingly.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Honestly its pretty hard on sin, but recording its the best way to see stuff. Mostly no animation it means lots of skills which not finish their animation, since its about a sin, you will need to watch on low speed the video. Also, sin do have some cast skills, easy to see if anything weird, and you need as the prev guy have said, to change your combat chat time on hh/mm/ss , for a better proof. Asking around some old ppls might help you , since its hard to stalk a sin at all :). But as far i do remember its that your main it was a sin right?
    i agree, here its the right sw class

Ayvell, Silaht, Minorak and 1 other person like this.