1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rejected Geeting frozen in motion without solution other than 'escape'.

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Ratnica, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Ratnica

Ratnica New Member

Bug Name:
    Geeting frozen in motion without solution other than 'escape'.
    Bug Description:
    Every time I'm going from the Aher Guard post toward Fadus habitat, and almost always if I'm on the road, my character would freeze on different parts of the road, but most times on the big bend closer to the Fadus habitat. It doesn't matter if I am on the horse or on foot. Everything else works - chat, mobs... Literally everything except my character and its mount, which are frozen. Relogging doesn't work, it only ends up in dismounted character that's completely unresponsive. Restarting client doesn't work - the result is the same. The only way I can move is if I use escape. And escape has cd. This has been happening for the last 3 days, ever since I first went there. Turning in quests, taking new ones... It's very hard, time consuming and not to mention infuriating. Can you please look into it? It's not one specific spot, it's a stretch of land between point A (Aher guard post) and point B (Fadus Habitat) where it's marked on the map. A few guildies mentioned that happening to them as well, but since they don't really go there regularly, they didn't run into the problem often, and most not at all. I personally enjoy the place, and since my stats allow me to grind there I end up going far too often. And getting stuck.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Can you please try to auto path from Aher Guard post to any of the node npc-s in Fadus Habitat, or run along the road toward Fadus. I believe I am not the only one ( with a few rare additions of a couple of my guildies) that gets stuck on that stretch of the road. I has happened 7-8 times now.

2. Mustlord59

Mustlord59 New Member

Seems to happen in Kamasylve, i had the same problem multiple times today

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I know this might not be helpful since I myself have not been around there yet but it does happen around Heidel Northeastern side where all the Player Farms are located and that is because this server does not have a Farm exclusion as in anyone can put their farms on top of each other which can create Frozen Characters while everything else seems to be working just fine. I do not know if this is a similar problem with "overspawned somethings" but in Heidel it is absolutely because there is no limit to how many farms can be placed on top of each other at the moment.

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its auto blocking by client, related to completed quests. Cant be fixed on client side, just can google which conditions need to have free moving in Kamasylvia.
    About overspawning - retail have same. U can spawn fence, logout, come to same place and spawn another fence, then login both acc and u will see 2 fences on same spot.