1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Getting Boss Armors

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bsari004, Apr 19, 2020.

1. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Since GamezBD is a private server i really dont like that boss armors is so rare. Even in retail there are tons of base to PEN dim trees leeburs muskans laying on the market but in here its so hard to get. I suggest that there should be some other ways than just try nightvendor or going to do boss 20 times and not getting it or just buying pen.

Maybe drop increase to personal boss summon scrolls, maybe increase the amount the drop from world boss afaik only 1 person gets dim tree from one dim boss its really rare. I don't want this to fuck up market prices entirely but i'd like to see these items is easier to get.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    McConnel likes this.
  2. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

They will be ignored this theme. They can't admit the mistake that drop rate is bad. Too much people have problem with this bad drop rate. They cannot accept criticism or suggestions from people. They have still the same answer drop rate working good just your rng is bad. Also still the same answer if u are don't like to GameZ go to retail. They just think of themselves.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    ArchDevil likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I really do not know how to answer this, pretty much any answer I give you will be misunderstood -or misread- or even just unbelieved. So it doesn't matter how I answer this?

You think that you know exactly what is going on inside other people's heads, otherwise how would you be able to say the things that you are saying here? By the way, just for your information, it is considered delusional when someone thinks they know what other people are thinking.

So what CAN I say..."If you don't like it go away"? But that would be exactly what you said I would say.
    How about "It is just the random number generator that is responsible", then again it would be what you said I would say.

Look the thing is if you like this server project, then you are able to see beyond your little world and own experience with the game, as well as understand what gaming in general is all about. If you do not then you certainly shouldn't be loudly proclaiming things in the site forum, about just how f'd up everyone who is working on the project is, and how little they all care about their population. Anyone with the most basic grasp on reality would know this to be untrue, and that the ones who complain the most aren't a representative of the entire population.

From my perspective, I see a wonderful server-gaming-project, from your perspective you see a game that isn't giving you what you want when you want it, as easily as you want it to.

So there isn't really anything to discuss here, and to be forthcoming with you, you really shouldn't do this anymore, not because GamezBD doesn't want criticism, or because GamezBD wants to ignore the players who use their service, but because being rude shouldn't be rewarded.

4. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

@loboram i didnt argue with game it self or any other thing its just even in retail ppl get boss gears so easily even pen ones but we can only see tet or pen boss armors axcept bheg its so random and hard to get them as drop they could increase the amount of drop or maybe a bit increase rate on personal scrolls so it will be worth doing them or mayeb getting boss armors from dark rifts ?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  5. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

That is indeed a bad thing. Here we can get Urugon or Leebur by weekly quests, night vendor and loyalties but with rng in the way is not as easy as it sounds.

The rest of the gear can be farmed by getting scrolls dropped from certain monsters but Urugon and Leebur cannot.

When I got my first Urugon I was very happy because I could PEN it and make more billions than with any other armor. Although I had to buy my Leebur.

This could be solved by increasing the daily loyalty points (because most people use 500 of their 700 weekly points to buy Valk's Cry... And if they don't buy Valks it is still lacking taking into account that they cost 1800 loyalties, and that's more than two weeks for just one scroll) or setting scroll drops for certain monsters, for example, Blood Wolf Settlement for Leebur and Ghyfin Rhasia for Urugon like the rest of the armors. This would crash their market value, specially for Leebur with the infinite potion drop being there but I think it would be a good addition.
    I wouldn't like it because I love getting billions from those but it would benefit the people who are struggling to get one.

Bheg and Dim Tree are not the problem in my view, their field boss drop rate is so low is a waste of time, yeah, but the drop from scroll bundles is decent and you can also get some of the gear with Shakatu Seals. And now that I think about it, it would be great to have an event where they gave Shakatu Seals. In retail they do have events that make things like boss gear more accesible so yeah... It also contributes to the recent update because people could get Epheria Sailboat easier. Getting Boss armor from Rifts could make a good event too, with some rng on the way, of course...

Some people might say that Urugon and Leebur are “special" and that's why they are harder to get and I get it, you can indeed just use Muskan and Giath and leave those armors, if you really need them, for later.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  6. loboram

Sorry to say this...but the Night Vendor, a.k.a. Special Shop, a.k.a. Black Market Vendor, is no longer a good option, since the prices it used to have, were less than the market prices, but now it is up to 3 times more expensive to buy an item from him.
    I would love to see where you got the link to back this up, because the drop rates (the last time I checked) for defeating a world/field-boss were a LOT better than any scroll drop rate.

7. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

no he means boss armors prices like 125mil or smthing like that but chances really low its just random if u get it or not and most of the players that got leebur urugon dim from nv they jsut make it tet or pen and sell so even in retail there are a alot of events that ppl can reach boss gears but here getting a base urugon or leebur or dim is harder than making a tet pen accessory.

getting boss armors from both is hard except bheg and some bosses doesnt spawn in world so u can do them with scroll only (urugon, leebur, muskan etc)
    either way its hard to get. I'd love to see if we get more loyalty points(so we can buy scrolls), drop amıount icnrease to scrolls(like when we drop it we get 5x~10)

loboram likes this.
  8. Smackthatx

Smackthatx New Member

I've been playing for a week now and still don't have Griffin's/Urugon. There's barely ANY on the market , the only ones that goes for sale are the PEN ones wich a newcommer will never be able to afford.

I've been trying everyday with 150 Energy and 10 Characters but no luck on the Black Market Patrigio.

Something gotta change or people will just leave the server.

9. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

Well, I retract that. Is not as forgiving as I thought. The drop rate for the bundles is low and you'll need to be hoarding a big bunch of scrolls to get the thing you want.
    I thought about a permanent event; giving 80 loyalty points for every 30 minutes online, like with the pearls. Premium users can receive 100. This would be equal to that for every 11.5 hours, you can get a boss scroll of 1800 loyalties like the ones of Urugon and Leebur, the rest cost less (1000: Muskan and Dim Tree. 500: Giath and Bheg)
    And an exchange for Kolka NPC: You can exchange Ellion's Tear (4.000 pearls for 100) to 4000 loyalty points, so you can double the reward that day. Because you get 3840 pearls every 24 hours. This would benefit people who want to rush things a little bit more.
    This could drop the prices of the armors overall a lot but I don't see this as a bad thing because it sure is way more difficult getting the armor rather than enhancing it to PEN so I think it's a good change to encourage partying for scrolls together.
    Some people might think that this changes are "OP" but you should consider that for every 24 hours, you can get 300m instantly by selling the Caphras to the NPC, and is around that price where the base Dim Tree Spirit Armor, Muskan Shoes and Griffon Helmet are at the moment.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  10. loboram

Well the thing is, the game is NOT designed to be completed over a weekend, so you will have to get used to that.
    I can only tell you what Everyone else has found out already, this game was designed to keep players playing for over a year, so yeah...it is not something "newcomers" can afford, but saying "will never be able to" is just plain wrong, because all it takes is time.

11. loboram

I think this topic might need some revisiting now...things have changed, but there are some plain problems with specifically Boss-Armour, that means that they are indeed VERY rare in comparison to pretty much everything else...This might be a good topic to check out and put your thoughts into, maybe someone can come up with a better solve than the ones that already have been presented.

12. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

well when i posted this thread and now i see a lot more boss gear laying or market except few but what i can suggest is adding boss gear chance to dark rift boss boxes. This would make dark rifts worth doing and devs can make less chance for easy bosses and a bit more for hard boss boxes. Maybe adding urugon griffon drop rate for only med hard boxes ? not sure

loboram likes this.