1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Giving disconnect Black Desert

Discussion in 'Problems' started by 3rdn4x3l4, Dec 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 3rdn4x3l4

3rdn4x3l4 New Member

I can not play, I lock, it's in the first person, and it goes back to the character selection screen, so it's all day today

The game does not stop giving connection error since yesterday not only yesterday several more times before but today is too much, often disconects, of the crashes, buga scenario, npc does not respond to the bone. My internet is okay.

I already rebooted the router, I have already put a new network cable, I changed IP several times, I already uninstalled and installed the launcher again, I already connected with server 1 and then with 2 and nothing solved. My internet is 100% working, but when I try to enter my disconect char all the time today, that's when I also enter the game but the AI of the game appears stopped npc no answer after a moment all the elements of the map are left in first person and bugged without leaving the place.

I've played over 1 year on another server that I can not say the name and never happened that. It's already here, and it's been 2 weeks since I started playing here