1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Gloomy Fox Outfit Set" and "Ram Horn Witch Outfit Set" disappeared from pearl shop.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by SiamAbdullah, Nov 10, 2019.

1. SiamAbdullah

SiamAbdullah New Member

I wanted to buy these two outfits for my characters. But after buying for my Maehwa character, they cease to exists. From what I knew and seen, these two outfits will be disappeared in April and June updates (Limited Edition). I want to know if they can be return so I can buy these costumes for my character. Please return these outfits, I don't know if this is a bug or you willingly deleted them. What is the problem and if willingly, are you going to return them or not? Please kindly inform me. Though I won't stop playing this game for some outfit, but if you return them, I will more than happy to buy them. And lastly, thank you very much for reading my problem.

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

Yeah it wasn't supposed to be a permanent thing.

3. SiamAbdullah

SiamAbdullah New Member

Yeah bro, but in the description they said, it'll remove in April and June maintenance update. So that's why I posted this. Is there no GM who can enlighten this topic. Oh and also there are another two outfits like angel and demon queen set, those two also disappeared. Though I don't need them.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019