1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GOD CASEMATES NO CREDIT ?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Orkide, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rolly

rolly Stay Blessed MotherF*****!

Btw. I think this will solve the problem. Disable multi windows for the client just like for example "DOTA2", so that only one client will be opened per pc once the client is opened. And also yeah as @Minorak have said a Gm/Agm should be present at major events like these.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I appreciate the honesty but it's too late now.

Coalescence has been disabled until further notice. I personally don't know why but my guess is that we want to keep it rare to give out as special event prize.

Yes but it will take time.

3. rolly

Yeah as @Minorak have just said, a Gm/SGM Should be present at major events like these.

4. marinsday

marinsday .·• Thχ GαмєZ ♥ •·. Forum Legend

After arrive pinko pallino with 2 pc and anything is resolved...The problem is: People should take a hand on conscience, look in the mirror, and
    Send them to the hell by players who can not afford to pay for an armor that is decent to fight.
    But this server has always had this kind of players, who feel strong to beat naked people.
    It is easier to steal candies from a child than to work to earn it.

Sorry For English!

Patatas, Fendi and Basch like this.
  5. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

just make level and rank restriction on this kind of event.

Chiacaroline likes this.
  6. Fendi

The thing is, it's easy to level up to 75. So, this is not a solution.

7. justnick001

reason for disabling coalescence? through coalescence you can get rare items which supposed to be or can only be acquired by donation. Well, of course they will disable it for the sake of $$$.

8. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

First of all, is obivious they stoped its because is "too much credits for free" if not, there is no reason to dont announce this in next update. They know it there will join these ppl, seems weird its work for a long time and then its stopped. I must laugh how greedy Gamez are.

Coalescence worked well, there is no bugs like stuff say, they just didnt want to launch the remodels too easy for everyone, reason is simple they want more money.
    The server get alot of dolars, so i didnt understand why they want milk us so much.

Alexmaxx, europeelyos and Basch like this.
  9. rolly

I don't really get your point man bro..
    For godsakes i'm only Ea and still kick some @ss. And i feel good about it kicking full geared players.

10. europeelyos

europeelyos Getting there

THIS IS TRUE!
    SO HURT THEM :) like ppl like you who like fair play.

You have already been discovered from many players. SO think on this!

11. Fendi

If that was the case then they wouldn't have implemented the portal to begin with. Despite the lack of appreciation from players, the admins tried to help people who aren't able to donate by giving them a source to gain credits. The problem is not gamez in regards to this, it's the players who abuse it.

As far as coalescence, No one said anything about it being bugged. We made people aware every time we are asked, it's been disabled.
    Well it wouldn't be rare if everyone was able to get it. The fact that you guys need to understand, if the admins decided they disabled coalescence because they want to put it on the webshop, they can do that, this is a private server and in order for this server to continue, there is still a need for donations to sustain it, but at this point, I don't see it on the webshop. So let's not assume the worst. It's not the end of the world.

Kizumii likes this.
  12. europeelyos

europeelyos Getting there

this is private server but when die what server will be ? what a think....
    I am nervous because you guys can make the server very cool and population but just no make it because of money...
    Its a game WTF not money maker...

13. Fendi

If the admins decide to shut down the server, not you or I can really do anything about that. Like, I said, this whole God's casemates thing is just temporary. I feel your pain but there is no reason to keep coming up with all of these assumptions.

europeelyos likes this.
  14. justnick001

maybe not rare but a trend items/hot items for now, imagined how many TDK's on gamez now that is supposed to be acquired by donation but they only get it through coalescence. It's is already considered as a loss($$$) on the part of Gamez.

15. Fendi

Dude, where are you getting your information? As far as I know, no one said anything about TDK can only be acquired by donations. All we said was coalescence was disabled for now and we don't know yet if they'll be putting it on the webshop or simply reserve those items as events prize.

16. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

The amount of greedy, ungrateful, self entitled people around here never ceases to amaze me. Let's set a few things straight, shall we?

1. You do not have some kind of automatic right to an event that rewards item mall currency. They added it as an extra bonus and even if it was just for limited time and then taken away, you should be happy you got quite a lot of credits basically for free.
    2. "Server will slowly die"? Because they suddenly don't hand out item mall currency for free every week? You can still get plenty through voting, or paying for it (it is called a web SHOP for a reason, even though people hide behind the word "donation" to "support the server" as if they are being generous).
    3. "Complete waste"? It was a pretty fun mass PVP event with free AP all around, among other things. The credits were just another bonus.
    4. "Make people move to BDO for $"? Really, most people here never paid for anything on Aion and wouldn't pay on BDO either. It is a sad excuse. They play a private server because it is free. Aion still gets money from people willing to pay for it and it doesn't matter whether they pay on Aion or on BDO.
    5. Quit the game because suddenly you aren't showered with credits for afking in an event for 20 minutes? Is this really why you play the game? The event wasn't around for years and nobody cared. Suddenly everyone feels entitled to free credits for nothing.
    6. Removing free credits is a selfish thing to do? You weren't entitled to any to begin with. They gave it to you as a bonus because they felt like it. The fact that you had such an event in the first place means your argument makes no sense.
    7. Refund the effort of people? What effort, I guess it takes a lot of time to login that many accounts to afk inside the event. You got credits for both winning as well as losing, to a point people couldn't be bothered to even play the event and just went afk.

Final point, if this server wasn't so full of people trying to abuse and exploit every possible feature, you would have still had your free credits. The number of multi logged accounts and suiciders trying to hide that fact got beyond ridiculous as it became more and more wide spread. Play by the rules or don't play at all.

In the past I've mostly spoken against staff decisions that didn't make sense, but this time your ungrateful attitudes blew my mind. Apologies to people I haven't quoted, but the number of raging posts from self-entitled (insert a cuss of your choice) is far too high in this thread.

Xian, Giullia, Alex and 6 others like this.
  17. rolly

Wth!!! Many of you guys are always nagging about gamezaion being a private server and milking players dry to the bone!! Fyi mofos Aion retail is much worse!! U need to donate 50 thousand Us "$" yes dollars! just to ups a set to + 20!! yea that's just only the set. And it takes years of gametime in Aion retail just to get where you want to go. GamezAion actually is much easier coz credits are easy to earn just by voting and events ingame. I suggest u better quit if u don't enjoy the game anymore. And be back if your ready. Yeah i was pissed but i was not pissed about the game not giving me free credits i was piss bcoz of other players taking advantage and besides I love this server coz it's easy and no time consumptions. That's all.

Zyf and Fendi like this.
  18. justnick001

I am just telling one part of the true things, I am not contradicting nor be on the favor of admin, i am just telling the reality. This really what Gamez doing not just now but already before. this how Gamez works.

19. rolly

Who cares about a fkn remo? Does it make you feel stronger? Been playing gamezaion for almost 7years and i don't fkn care about my remo. And who cares about other players buying cool stuffs? Man that's their life. No need to be intimidated. The sole purpose of this server is solely on pvp not remos just so you know.

20. Fendi

No. There's a difference between the real truth and what you think is the truth. In this case, I highly disagree with your truth. It's nothing but assumptions. I have always been honest with you guys when I reply to you, to the best of my ability and what information I have gathered being in staff and none of what you are claiming is the truth as far as I know. I still thank you for your opinion but let's try to avoid making assumptions, that's not really helping any situation, rather making it worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.