1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GOD CASEMATES NO CREDIT ?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Orkide, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

and who the fkn care about what u say?so i would say remove them?i know lot of collectors of remodels saying that remodels are everything to them and that's why it is also the reason why they also play because of these remodel, i am sure that your toon is one ugly as hell.

2. rolly

rolly Stay Blessed MotherF*****!

Arguing with this people are just a waste of time they think they're being milked by the game. So what? I was already pissed and now im more pissed and cant sleep coz of these fkn comments and twisted suggestions of theirs.

Fendi likes this.
  3. Mae

Mae Maeow 。^・ェ・^。

Every player has their own preference, some wants to focus on PvP, some players wanted to try cool stuffs. there's nothing wrong with that. most of the players out there wants to try new stuffs especially after the update. I think it's better if you're op in PvP and your toon is looking good at the same time. :p

Patatas, Alex, Suvorov and 4 others like this.
  4. rolly

rolly Stay Blessed MotherF*****!

You bet it right my toon is one ugly as hell but will kick your butt in pvp. Dumbass.

I know but the thing is that. They think that they are being milked by the server. I have no argue with remos or whatsoever, i dont even care.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  5. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

lol i really don't even care even u kick my toons butt a million times. who cares if your strong?

6. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

That's true.

Not to worry guys, @cocosul and @Kessie are working on something new that could be very exciting. So, for the mean time, let's take a deep breath.

Alex, Kizumii, Zyf and 1 other person like this.
  7. europeelyos

europeelyos Getting there

anyway
    what will be continued with this event ?

8. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Well.
    I have read every reply here.
    In all honesty, I really have to say that you all should be glad that Carl and I discussed this issue last week. Yep, this has been pending since last week. None of the staff knew outside myself or Carl. I don't want to see you guys complaining to them, at all. Bring it to my inbox if you really do want to go there. I advise not to.

Onto the reasons. It has noting at all to do with greed, well yes it actually does, just not Gamez. In fact, while we were discussing things with this event after I had been watching each week to see what happened, when I had already advised there would be abuse the moment this event was released with a credit reward. I had wanted to add rulings for it. The guy you lot all want to beat up on? Carl? He saved everyone, and kindly asked me not to do that because my original rule concept had been the following.
    • First offence: 2 week (14) day temporary ban, and account credit wipe. For all associated acct.
    • Second offence: Permenant ban, and possible ip ban.
    Carl. Was the one who did not want to set rulings on it. Why? Because he believed that as players yu guts and gals would not abuse it and ruin it for everyone, especially the people who did not abuse any aspect. While I know the vast majority of people who are bothering to reply and complain here will claim no wrong? I am 99% sure that if I were so to bother and look I would find abuse.

As of the past few weeks. Our player base on an average is as it has been, around 250 players peak.
    Now, on the days this specific event happen? The second week of it there was an increase of 100 players, meaning 350. Only, for the times this event ran.
    This week, and last? Increase of 200 to 250. Meaning 450 to 500. Again only for the duration of casement.

If someone could give me, or any of my lovely, badgered and under appreciated staff that gets hounded and accused of things that they have no idea about or simply can't do, when all they do is try to help all of you guts and gals with things. Some form of actual validation to the numbers of players online ONLY for the duration of this event any of us will be all ears. I truly doubt there is one.

As far as people accusing Gamez of being greedy? Eh. How, because we are preventing rampant abuse of a really nice thing that Carl decided to do for you due to the players decisions to exploit stuff, as with most of the neat and good things I the past that had to be canned, removed, changed, or thrown into the rules for no other reason than player greed or lack of concern for the consequence of the actions.

I also somehow feel as if there is seeking of apology from myself or Carl. Not going to happen. Well it could, though I doubt that every single person who abused this event would go and bother to give us one to reciprocate, and or would they accept the removal of exploit gained credits or items. Again, don't blame Carl, Me, or anyone else from staff for the choices that the majority of the player base made in forcing us to take this action, unless you would like to see my hands untied in the matter now. Those who know me? Probably don't want that.

Now, I will say that we are sad to have to do this. We know that the chance to gain credits was and is still a great thing.

As I did inform the rest of the staff today, plans are for the credit removal to be a temporary thing. We have to get some protective measures in place to prevent any form of abuse in the future. AION currently does not have the function that we need to implement what we want to, so it may take a little time. Rest assured that once we get the server doing what we want it to? Credit rewards will be put back in.

Zyf, Monkeyking, Alex and 11 others like this.
  9. marinsday

marinsday .·• Thχ GαмєZ ♥ •·. Forum Legend

Well, i know my english is bad. I'm in EA too but the problem isn't about me (us)...If you logged now and are new player (NEW not OLD return back like me). You log 65 with an armor who need augment and you have no ms to put it. try to put yourself in place of a real niewbie, he no have money, friend, maybe some credits from voting, but what you can do "naked" vs player full equipped (EA, BL, Prime).
    The Newbie come...see the portal...entry, for example in mix 3 ppl, and find a full ally vs him. Or maybe try to go in silentera and puff, any chest bcuz many ppl camper it and i really don't show you how much example i can do.
    The ppl forgotten the real love in play this game....Can you call "Play" entry in mix and teaming with 12 ppl for kill the 3 man rank 1?
    This is not game this is like bullying on school.
    And don't be sad because GM doing nothing. Hitler doing something Because he thought he was right, and you look at how it is over...GM cannot stay on our head, or follow 3xx ppl in game Because "you" say it is not right. If you know it's wrong, why do you do it? The only answer rest(in peace) in the conscience of each of us. And be it clear, I'm not accusing you, but hypocrites, who log in dualbox on event or teaming in anything else, is wrong to do in a game where there are two races or, in general, enemies.
    My motto is: If your name is red in game, you have to die! ... Mobs, NPC's or friends.
    Anytime there are more other way to make credit but i never see any ally for made IS. it's give 5 credit each entry, and at lvl 75 is more easy to do. But make a full ally for it it's very hard things.
    By the way: This post is not intended as a rebuke because I believe that we should log all with the best equip +20, but is refer to players who have no scruples to have their own self-interest.

Sorry for english and long post. :shy:

10. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

That's the reality of PVP. If you came to PVP, you can bet people will kill you despite your rank or gears if you are seen as an enemy.

11. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

I can confirm this. I was rank 9 with 0 AP and still got killed on loop :)

Fendi likes this.
  12. ShitieShit

ShitieShit Proficient

Then ban the players who abused the system , because even the players wich didn't abuse it take the consequences off the abusers it's unfair . it's not true that the bigger population abused the events as you said ...

13. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

To ur reply, nah its that case, because Gamez lost the ppl so fast, so that is the trick to break this a bit: "oh let them give a nice event whit good reward, they will come back, and after some time lets stop it whit the abuse reason-ppl will be fine and accept it, it will be clean" thats the whole idea.

And one more thing, coalescence= some AM says is disabled and as reason they sayd is need to be fixed, like most of them, as im asked in past month. Ofc the players know the truth, and tell me when we will see the TDK remos in webshop, GG hat and other remodels, i saw almost nothing in weekly and normal webshop. Maybe if u put this all items in webshop for normal prices, ppl will do understand this disabling. yea u put darken lord parts and some next items= thatsa progress, but u must know players will get annoyed by this soon.

Basch likes this.
  14. europeelyos

europeelyos Getting there

Great Information @Puddles ! Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  15. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

There are staff members actively checking players during the event, kicking afkers and multi loggers. The problem is not just the number of players there, but the fact that if they jump off the map, staff members can't see them to check them. Regardless of the number of abusers, it doesn't change the number of illegitimate characters in the event. The number of participants doubling could be everyone having a 2nd account or half the people having 3 accounts etc. Still means people are exploiting on a massive scale. People clearly can't be trusted at this point, so rather than making staff members go crazy checking everybody at all times, it seems better to fix the exploit itself, which is what is happening right now.

16. tolato123

tolato123 New Member

man
    people sure do complain a lot for free stuffs
    if only people would donate, everyone would be happy

17. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Just a little thing, Carl and You, u both are here very long time, so u mostly know there are 90% of the server PPL who will abuse credits events and other things, beacuse its lead to better items ofc. Sadly a full geared players do it also. Newbies had a low gear and only by vote/donate and good trades they can progress up. So u cant feel bad if our playrs thing the gamez seems to be greedy. I dont aprove a abusing ofc, and some rules must be done thats all. In my opinion i will remove the looser reward credits, its high strike to this but u prevent those dual account to join, also will be great if we will be in alliance by the portal automaticaly or gropups.

To the coalescence, there is no reason to break and disabling this, most of the players got the skins, and is only ridiculous if ppl make this items ingame (almost for free) and trying to sell that to other players for 2500 credits/item (TDK example), better to launch it, so let them pick the items if they wnat spend time on this. U dont allow us most nice stuff(remos), ingame event for that items are rare, forum event just few of them. And if im correct still best items for pvp are obtained only via webshop, i didnt saw any of that items from coalescence.

And i think Arbiter/sead is very very low for starting gear :D Server progressed to 5.3 already, so please do something whit this. Its very funny if we meet that players and slice them by 3-4 skills. (ironic tone)

I know PVP is the main part of this server, but player preferences whit remodels and appearance is important for alot ppl, some of them dont care, some yes, if u allow us most remodels u can eliminate this and aim only on pvp and dont care about this. Put most of the items in normal webshop, take only the 5.3 stuff in weekly special and some pets, sidekick. I still saw fcking honorable laurel in weekly special, its a joke some players wait for it one week and see that items lol :D

Thats all, Gamez is private server its about a money ofc, but everything had a limits. If u give us choice betwen paying for items we want and obtaining them in-game its fine( i didnt meanm the strongest gear ever ofc,)= its fair, but players who didnt want spend alot money cant have any progress in-game, we playing here cuz its fun rates, if we want grind gear over a 1 year we can swap to official.

U cant be suprised we mark u as Greedy, if u dont say a shit to us until we explore that by yourself lol :D U are scary to tell us the reasons or what ? Then u cant be surprised by that reactions.

Sorry for not very well corrected english :)

Piece whit all :)

18. Raiden666

Raiden666 New Member

[QUOTE="
    • First offence: 2 week (14) day temporary ban, and account credit wipe. For all associated acct.
    • Second offence: Permenant ban, and possible ip ban.
    .[/QUOTE]

Well i barely post something here, but this should had been implemented since day 1, now as for the events in general people will abuse it no matter what IT WILL HAPPEN, people is like that and they don't care, "ohh we have no more credits" "oh ok i will wait and do the same thing for the new event" GET REAL THIS WONT STOP PEOPLE IS LIKE THAT, APPLY AN IP BAN SYSTEM and that's it period, this will assure the quality of the players joining any kind of event because lately I've seen a lot of people specially in ELYOS SIDE that have no idea and it's irritating; OR make "MAIN manual events", if we have 4 AM's monitoring the event it will be easier to prevent this assholes to abuse the system specially detecting the afkers, what i learn of my current "job" (once you do something that you love you will stop working) is that you need a crowd control in order to people enjoy an experience, im a person that loves discipline, because with discipline you teach people to behave and to enjoy things in life in general (specially to teenagers/young adult people), discipline and respect had made me go travel the world, anyway, that way you will increase the quality of the events, of the players and of the experience in general for everyone, reward your AM's for being in the event also, and make it every weekend, as it is already; I've seen the staff and you guys got plenty of people to role and or to put in different time lapses and with a ingame (credits or whatever)reward for them you will keep also your am's happy (because isnt easy to watch people not cheating) and also that way nor you nor Carl nor anyone will need to have a video or some sort of proof to show; Now, i really don't understand the frustration of these abusers if they keep voting they can make a fairly good amount of credits per week, after donating i've been voting and isnt bad at all, but i also believe that Carl could had a better server performance by increasing a bit the donation reward, 50 usd per 5k credits is not much (even tho it is cheaper than retail, yes i play retail also and no you don't need 50k USD to have top tier enchanted stuff, that comment that i read here is just stupid), i donated 50 usd and i planed to make a monthly donation, but what stopped me of making this (monthly donation) was that i prefer to buy a ps4/pc game rater than donate here, if you know what im talking about, but if at anytime i get more rewards for my donation i really wouldn't think about it and donate even more than 50, why not, now if people make lower donations (5 to 10 usd) monthly, weekly, by-weekly or whatever along with voting + the ranking vote system and forum events, you will get your top items in no time, the problem also is that people here in general isn't patient at all, that's why they prefer to abuse the system.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  19. TheDon

TheDon New Member

While I'm not disagreeing with you that there was rampant abuse, some of those numbers may account for the fact people are busy with work and only log in a few times a week and during casemates. I know I was like that this week myself due to vacation. DEFINITELY not worth 200 people, but that should count for some of it.

As for taking it out, the one thing that bothers me the most is the lack of communication of doing so. I understand the whole, "Some people abused, everyones punished", that's military mindset I'm used to. However, making us all find out via this way is the part that bothers me. Let the people of the server know what's going on so we're able to adjust schedules?

Now the ways to fix such an event are numerous but for the most part, understandably, not full proof fixes. Such as level limits, preventing suicides, auto-made alliances when entering, etc. I wish there would have been more attempts at fixing it prior to removal.

Glockz likes this.
  20. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

It's really annoying that everyone get's punished because of some greedy stupid ass players, hope you guys are now happy retards.
    I personnally won't login before they find a solution and enable credits again

Renaro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.