1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Godcasemates suggestion for activate the reward 300 credits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by darkwar663, Aug 4, 2017.

1. darkwar663

darkwar663 Proficient

i have idea for removing the dummy characters in inside the event Godcasemates.. if the GMs will have a time limit for afk.. if the characters afk in 1 minute they are auto disconnect in the game.. then the rewards in the event will be back.. xd comment if you are agree in my idea or make comment if you have good idea to solve the dummy account in the event and make back the rewards 300 credit in the Godcasemates Event!! ty ^^

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I do not see any reason why you created another thread once it's already one. As for this Event, credits will not be added to the rewards list too soon, for obvious reasons. We will see in time how the Admin will decide, but whatever you say, our staff knows better how much abuse was in this event, and the Admin's decision was a very correct one.

kuyajester, Giullia, Kessie and 3 others like this.
  3. azuna

azuna Proficient

Guys Let them decide and you must contented that we can play Gamezaion for free and besides theres an credit in 1v1 or TvT events

4. rolly

rolly Stay Blessed MotherF*****!

One thing is clear though credits reward for God casemates is no more, So stop already. :)

CrappyCocoon likes this.