1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Going Berserk - Player Run Event

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by DoomRabbit, Mar 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

Hi Folks!

Alrighty! I am a bit bored, and no where near my monthly gaming budget. Thus I have decided to host my very own form of an event. We need a slight kick in the pants as a community to draw people together. Therefore this event's winners will not be settled by me, but by votes from the playerbase (and staff if they really want).

Well? What is it?!
    Going Berserk
    Everybody likes to see videos of just absolutely amazing, epic fights going down. Those clutch kills, mad dash escapes, and beautiful finesse involved in mass player deletions. However we have yet to really see all that much going on here at Gamez BDO (There are some, but they are very wide and far between). Therefore let's all take witness to the awesome things you manage to pull off in game. Record yourself doing something amazing (on GamezBDO), and post it here! Winners will be decided by community vote at the end of the 3 week period, votes taking place over the next week. Prizes will be issued by me via the "Gift Cash" system.

Time Period:
    3 weeks for Posting
    1 week for voting
    Prizes:
    1st Place - 26,000 Gamez Cash
    2nd Place - 12,875 Gamez Cash
    3rd Place - 5,100 Gamez Cash
    Get out there and go berserk!

*disclaimer: video is just cool, not my own, and is being used as an example. Rewards are static, will not negotiate for rewards in any other games.
    Videos from the previous video event, hosted by Gamez, will not count.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Lareldal, Antibodies, loboram and 2 others like this.
  2. Antibodies

Antibodies New Member

Good idea mate. Expect me and the Outlaws to be posting some mayhem!!!

DoomRabbit likes this.