1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gs proc rate

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ayvell, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

I suppose I am not the only one who is kinda sick of the silence gs proc rates so I'd like to suggest to completely deactivate gs socketing. I think that each class has enough skills to pvp without any gs on and tbh I believe that pvp would be way better if all players could use their skills instead of jumping around like idiots even for 1-2min during pvp! I am sure some sins and melee would disagree, but tbh those classes are already op compared to others in this server and this would balance the classes a bit. Thanks for your time!

2. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Nice idea but I think just remove the op buffing on physicals be better although some godstones do proc more often then some others but I think that's more down too attack speed but a glad can't kill cleric without silence so it wouldn't help them much anyway same with templar

Mariadielfia and Ayvell like this.
  3. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

This would be great, but unfortunately I am not sure it can't be fixed in the current server situation... :(

4. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Thank you for the suggestion but I don't see this happenning, godstones are a part of this game and it has been so for many years. However, there is some good news for you - all godstones are removed in 6.0. You will have to wait. Closing this as there is nothing else to add here.

Kirnick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.