1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guardian party bug you can make party outside not random party Fix fix fix

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by toby, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toby

toby Proficient

Guardian party bug you can make party outside not random party

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

How is that bugged exactly? It's working as intended. You're supposed to group up with these "random people".

3. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

The RvR is definitely fine i couldn't see any bugs, except those boss so hard too kill.

4. toby

toby Proficient

yeah its work you if you go to inside on guardian first you got random party then after if the party will not be disbanned if you go to again in guardian the party when you got previous you go enter again sorry my english is so bad... thats why some ppl are abusing that many ppl not disbanned there party after winning in guardian so you can enter again same party

5. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Seems like you think it works as IS, where only the leader can apply the instance and then it automatically ports in the whole ally members. I just think that on the moment you win/lose a guardian event and the same players apply the portal again, it will port in just those players who applied, no matter if you are with the same previous group. It can't be that the system will port in guardian even the players that were in your goup if they weren't willing to join again.

Kyungmi likes this.
  6. toby

toby Proficient

yeah your right how about they not willing to quit and they want to abuse that bug in Guardian they get too much AP no one will fighjt with OP player = automatically win

7. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

How it's supposed that the system ports in guardian the SAME whole previous group if there are other players that applied (when you had to fight in guardian)? What more, how can you explain that the system should port the same members of the previous group if for example 1-2 of them didn't apply again?

8. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

alocin and icebae who lead alliance for RvR event. Honestly noyah announce us elyos who pm her a "Light" magical word to enter her event, i think noyah need atleast 20 player who pm her at once are automatically listed and ported. And that many OP elyos entered it and no one abusing there title, like choosing those OP players for his/her event. That's only i think.

9. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Let's put some points. I didn't lead that RvR event at all, since once i started recruiting the ally and had x15 members in it, that Icebae+Aieri made their own ally, so their friends left mine and joined their's one (keep laughing at that). Pretty sure @Noyah will never choose which member to get for both factions, it's all based on whom PM her the correct word and she will pick, as priority, only those who PMed her for first (until for exaple n17) if some member of that "list" get DC and will not log in due time, she will simply replace that member to n18 (of her PM) and so on.

10. toby

toby Proficient

Guardian Guardian

11. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

It's not bug. The first 6 players registered will port in together and the group that always in the same group, they registered in the same time and mostly they are friends.

No. You thinking wrong, staff treat everyone fairly. It supposed to be 20 vs 20 since there's not enough participants she decided to make it 17 vs 17.

Alocin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.