1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Guide] Upgrading your DDL weapons

Discussion in 'PvE Guides' started by vesiinabox, Jan 7, 2014.

1. MoonRider

MoonRider Proficient

There must be a mistake in script or something....i did 15 times Rank S and 5-7 times Rank A and still no Fury .....

2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Pretty sure chances are low as hell. It's not broken. I know cuz a friend of mine just finished gathering his powders today.

3. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

- - - Updated - - -

wow fail fourms dont know what happend there but apparently i fail at basic copy and paste.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
  4. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

is impossible to get rank s even rank a(wich dont give you the bundle)even now when the time is fixed at 30 min like on official...ive tryed that many times each time rank b...with cleric class wich have casting time(that mean lose seconds)...the guides posted by vessina in his thread-guide are filmed on official aion not on gamez where time i think drain faster then on official aion...ive watched that cleric movie in vessinna thread many times ive do danuar many times and always rank b 15min left is imposible for me...now i stay and think how this guys get so many fury powders to craft the new lv 65 extends?!!!probably have other sources...cuze danuar mysticarium is impossible...

5. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

It is possible to get Rank S\A with cleric, some friends have tried it and with success

Besides, the amount of points needed to reach ranks has been lowered

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

Seriously ? First time rank A , and then rank S everytime, with 20-21 min remaining ( Glad / templar / sin )
    ---------
    Can anyone tell me how to get the first DDL weapon for crafting ?

7. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

Guille not the points are problem there...the time is the big problem there cuze is drained faster then on official...your friends maybe use bazooka or such kind of weapon(one shot one kill)but me im full mithic gear on my cleric and i cant even if i use a mithic staff and always skip to loot mobs and boxes even skip to kill and some mobs in the way and always finish with 15min left rank b...ive tryed all the shorcuts watched vessina guide many times...dont work:((((( THE TIME IS DRAINED FASTER THEN ON OFFICIAL!!!!THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!
    YEA seriously!:((((GLAD SIN MAYBE BUT TEMP???OMFG

8. vesiinabox

Mythic Gear is more than good enough to do this instance...the time doesnt "Drain faster" a counter is a freaking counter....If your having problems with DPS use a Magic Boost Build...But Ive dont it on my Full MR cleric with no problems.

9. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

And can you reply to my question now ? lol

10. vesiinabox

They are available in game probably 90% of the server has at least 1. You have a chance of getting them from the Tiamat's Chest as a drop other than that through trades.

11. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Umh, what ? I did 32k points before, with less time (28 minutes before ?) as sin, ranger, and also glad. Its so damn easy o_O havent tried now with more time, but it must be even easier.

12. cocosul

cocosul Guest

lol what?^^ dude i m doing daily danuar with 6 clerics.. i finish it with 22 mins left rank S...simple as fack u just need t dont kill every thing...i never ever fail to get rank s! just dont kill every mob which give u points. with ma way...i kill just few mobs and all minibosses from rooms...all i need is 27 k points since last mob give u 3 k. u should google on youtube is a great tutorial there with cler and i do like him. be sure u hit 2.9 k mb on your cleric also.

13. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

3k mb i have..all gear mithic..i will try again now if the points are decresed to 29k ...and i post here if do it:D:D tyvm all for answers..

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

look i just did 1 run for u now... my opinion is that u waste a lot of times on idgels''' there i only use skills with repetitive efect:D like eefebling,chastise,earth wrath. i never skill on idgel is a waste of time/mana[​IMG]

i use bastion cloth set +15 full mb/hp and mace/shield sauro crit spell:D chain set sux on pve.

rates are these
    45%: Nothing
    25%: <Fury Powder>
    10%: <Water Source>
    10%: <Fire Mote>
    10%: <Fire Fragment>
    but..

[​IMG]
    not for me^^

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  15. Guille

The timer is fine and it's just like retail, if you do "exactly" what is on the videos and you still fail then you are doing something wrong, keep trying lul

16. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

Today 5/19, but 2 days ago it was 1/13.. lol so mad

17. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

i dont think that are the rates...cuze if wass like that we encounter more fury powder drops then the fire motes...maybe is like this:45%=nothing,25% fire motes(wind water fire..)and 10% fury powder...ive learned to do rank a and gives me bundle:D:D:D tyvm all for help

18. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

A guide catered towards making the staff would be appreciated. The interim steps and required ingredients are different. I have no idea where to get certain items such as Idas Rod, Pakira Log, Smooth Pakira Log, and the Idella Fragments (guess the item isnt available anymore) for making the Ancient Green Crystal (armorsmithing).

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  19. Guille

Idas Rod: At D10 (click here)

Pakira Log:
    Idella Fragments: Correct, the NPCs selling those are still bugged

20. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

The Idas Rod camp indicated seems to be missing. There are no NPC's there. I have waiting about 15 minutes in case they we're killed previously.