1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Halloween Horror Nights

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Primez, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kylemariu

kylemariu New Member

IGN:Zorak
    Word Count:952
    story:
    Thunder rumbles in the distance...
    FADE IN:
    INT. SALOON BEDROOM - DAY
    GABE closes his pocket watch and looks out the window.
    Dark clouds are rolling in.
    He shifts the 1860 Spencer rifle resting on his left shoulder
    and looks down into the deserted, ghost town of Contention.
    Gabe’s tired eyes dart from one withering structure to
    another. Not a soul in sight.
    He looks out towards the edge of town where the decaying
    train station lies and follows it’s tracks west...nothing.
    VOICE
    Running a little late, is it?
    GABE
    It’ll be here.
    VOICE
    Yet the storm arrives right on
    time.
    GABE
    It’ll be here.
    Gabe looks down at his closed pocket watch. He rubs his
    thumb over the gold cross engraved on it.
    VOICE
    So much faith in something you’ve
    never seen.
    Gabe closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.
    VOICE
    Just think, you could’ve been home
    right now...tending the crops with
    your beautiful wife...finishing
    that barn with your boys...But
    instead...you’ve chosen to be stuck
    here with me.
    Gabe looks over to his right...
    A MAN IN BLACK sits comfortably at a table in the corner.
    Feet crossed, resting on top of the table. A black, saddlebrim
    hat next to his feet. His hands in his lap, sketching
    something into an old book.
    The MAN looks up and smiles at Gabe.
    MAN
    You know how that makes me feel?
    Gabe doesn’t return the smile.
    GABE
    It will be here.
    The MAN continues his sketch.
    MAN
    If you say so, boss.
    Gabe sets his rifle up against the wall next to a sawed off
    shotgun and sits down in a chair across from the Man. Gabe
    pulls out a Colt revolver and empties it, bullet shells
    bouncing off the floor.
    MAN
    Tell me something, Gabe. If that
    train comes, and if you can get me
    on that train, and I say if, you
    think all your problems will
    disappear?
    Gabe reloads his revolver.
    GABE
    You’re the only problem that’s
    gonna disappear.
    MAN
    That hurts my feelings, Gabe. You
    mean after all we’ve been through
    we’re still not friends?
    Gabe holsters his revolver and pulls out another, checking
    it.
    GABE
    If you consider us friends than do
    me a favor and don’t talk to me.
    MAN
    I can do better than that.
    GABE
    Oh, and how’s that?
    MAN
    I can give you anything you want.
    GABE
    Is that right?
    The Man closes the book, brings his feet down and tosses the
    book onto the table. The book is an old, worn out bible.
    MAN
    That’s right.
    The Man raises his hands. They are chained together.
    MAN
    All you have to do is let me go.
    GABE
    Is this your last desperate
    attempt?
    MAN
    No, this is me waiting for the
    right moment. With everyone else
    dead, that means it’s all on you
    now, Gabe. It’s a lot easier to
    give one man anything than eight
    men everything.
    The thunder grows stronger outside.
    (beat)
    GABE
    Anything, huh?
    MAN
    Name your price. Buy that pretty
    little wife of yours a new dress.
    Make sure your kids get a proper
    education.
    GABE
    A lot of men died just to let you
    walk away?
    MAN
    Who’s to say anyone ever really
    dies for anything?
    The Man shrugs.
    MAN
    Who’s to say out loud anyway?
    (beat)
    The dissolving sound of thunder turns into an odd whistling
    noise...like a train approaching.
    Gabes eyes light up. He rushes to the window.
    EXT. CONTENTION TRAIN STATION - DAY
    A quarter of a mile away from the station a ripple appears
    out of thin air six feet above the tracks....the sound of the
    trains engine growing louder...the wind whips violently.
    ...and a TRAIN bursts out of the ripple, belching fire and
    steam.
    It slows until it comes to a complete stop in front of the
    station.
    Gabe grabs the rifle and flings it’s strap over his shoulder.
    He points the revolver at the Man.
    GABE
    Time to go.
    The Man stands up and walks over to the window next to Gabe.
    MAN
    You think it’s gonna be that easy?
    Rain begins to fall...
    GABE
    Afraid to get a little wet?
    MAN
    I’m not talking about the storm.
    Gabe looks out into the town.
    EXT. CONTENTION - DAY
    The rain turns the dirt ground into a giant pit of mud.
    Monstrous noises can be heard...
    A DEMONIC HAND pops out of the ground
    LIGHTNING rips through the sky
    and a DEMON pulls itself out of the mud.
    More demons rise from the ground throughout the town.
    The demons slowly make their way towards the saloon.
    Gabe and the Man watch from the window.
    The Man looks at Gabe.
    MAN
    The offer still stands, Gabe.
    The demons can be heard downstairs, crashing through the
    front entrance.
    They both look towards the door.
    MAN
    Here they come.
    Demons are ripping the place apart.
    MAN
    They will tear you to pieces.
    GABE
    You can grant me anything?
    The Man smiles.
    MAN
    That’s right.
    GABE
    What if all I wanted was to be back
    home with my family...away from all
    of this?
    MAN
    You would have it.
    The demons are getting closer.
    Gabe grabs the sawed off shotgun and holsters the revolver.
    GABE
    And what if I said all I wanted was
    to get you on that train?
    The Man’s smile disappears.
    Gabe smashes the window with the butt of the shotgun.
    A strong wind blows through...
    ...opening the bible sitting on the table. On the front page
    is the Man’s sketch: it’s of Gabe, with angelic wings,
    staring out the window.
    Gabe smiles at the Man.
    GABE
    Don’t forget your hat.

2. Imas

Imas New Member

IGN: Littlebopeep
    Word Count: 718
    Story:
    "A Strange Story of Mine"

A day before the Halloween’s end I have story, the story goes like this. I spent the winter break there freshman year in college. We were at their friend’s house one night, drinking in her basement with some other girls and it was really late, like 2 AM. I was falling asleep so I decided to go home. They live in a desolate area, with lots of snow and it gets really cold, especially at night time, but the houses weren’t too far apart, and it’s too dark on the outside I can’t see anything.

The path we always take is straight behind the house through some wooded areas then more open land, and as I was home through the snow with my head down, I look up and to the left-my 10 o’clock-and, probably like 75 yards away is another figure walking in the opposite direction. I saw a person a split second before he saw me, and when he did he kind of jerked his arms/shoulders up a little, obviously startled from the sight of me as I was with him.

I laughed out loud for some reason, just from the shock or something, and gave him a little wave like ‘oh you startled me haha sorry’ kind of thing. He just stood there and stared at me. I thought he was going to say something for a second and so I was stopped too just looking at him. He had a full-face ski mask on, and I could tell it was a dude cause he was really tall. But he didn’t say anything. So for what felt like forever it’s just me and some stranger in a ski mask, looking at each other, in the desolate woods. In the middle of winter. At 2 AM. A huge chill went up my spine and a voice said you need to get the fuck out of here, right now. I turned and started walking as fast as I could home.

I have never been that scared in my life, I was a little drunk, stoned and very paranoid. I imagined me walking home from the opposite perspective, and the man is running up from behind with an axe, so I literally just screamed and started sprinting as fast as I could all the way home, thinking that this guy could easily follow my tracks in the snow, and I’m gonna get murdered. Luckily I didn’t, but I don’t think I’ll be visiting them again anytime soon. That night I thought that was my last day of my life, I can’t believe that I escaped that night. When I was in my house I just think and think if they cought me what they going to do to me ? my body is going to pieces? They cut and cut? Omy god!.

And the other day me and my father stayed at my auntie’s house I can’t sleep I tried to close my eyes but I can’t sleep.I get up and drink some water , while I drunk it the light’s was on and off then I started to get anxious. I drunk it fast, and I went to the bed faster with my father i hugged my father tightly. While I hugged my father I heard some voice groaning, I got scared and tried to drop some things so that my father will be awaken but didn’t work. So I try to awake my father, so I touch him with a forced so that he woke up suddenly he woke up, and asking what? What have you done?. My father get angry because I awake him, so that I started to cry “huhuhuhu” sounds like. So that my father asked me again with soft voice what happened? I just hugged him and say I’m scared. And he said I’m sorry son for shouting on you, don’t mind it . What ever you hear just don’t mind it okay?, and I answered okay just please don’t falling a sleep while I’m not sleeping okay? , and my father answered me okay son, sleep well I go after you.

The End

Primez likes this.
  3. Snowinkle

Snowinkle ❥ мαℓℓσωѕ ❥ Forum Legend

IGN: Healarybuff
    Word Count: 677 words
    Story:

"Ang Aswang sa amon Kisame"
    ( Devil creature in our Ceiling )

“Some people in my hometown think mga “Aswang” (devil creatures) are not real. That many stories of the unseen are just myths or creations. But what if they are not? What if they are more than just a stories or an actual real experience. So be ready my dear Daevas, for what you are about to read is all true, based on my own experience.”

[​IMG]
    It all started in one cloudy night, and the time was almost 9:00pm. The night was too dark.. too cold, no stars, no moon and no sign of heavenly bodies has appeared to light the wavering darkness of Washington Street, Ilog, Negros Occidental, even a dropped of a single needle, could easily be heard loud from a distance.

As the sky was so clear, Me and my sister Jane , together with our 1 year old nephew Keb2 settled in our Grandmother’s house. On that night, our room was so dark and quiet; Keb2 was already sleeping while Ate Jane and I are reading books.

Minutes later, Keb cries so loud and screams nonstop.

We can't help but feel curious about what was wrong.

Why he cries so loud and sounds like a scream. This isn't normal.

“Go get some Milk” ate Jane requested. “Sure, Sis.”

As I was about to enter the kitchen, I saw a weird black cat, it was facing the door so I can’t see the face.

Then I took Keb’s milk and went back to our room.

Keb was still crying so loud. I knew babies cried when they wanted to be held, but when i picked him up, he cried even louder.

“Sis, ano na?” (Sis, what’s that?) Ate jane said pointing on the square shaped hole on the ceiling.

"Ano ina?" (what's that?).. my sister questioned me.

"I don't know. It's like a man upside down with a red eye balls. I'm not sure!" I replied in a frightened tone.

“Tell Lola Marina to check what it is!"

As, my sister calls Grandma on her room, I focused my sight on what's on the ceiling and tightly hugs my Nephew. He began to scream so loud that even a nearby house could hear from it.

To my surprise, my 1 year old nephew was pointing to the hole where I previously saw an unfigured creature, so when I look at the time on my phone, it is almost 12:00 am, So I comforted him and say

“Keb, tulog na.. wala lang na” (“Keb, go to sleep, It’s nothing” ).

But even though how I comforted him, he kept on screaming as if he saw somebody up there.

When I glance, I saw that devil creature in hole, it really looks like a man upside down and I can see his spider fingers, his red eyeballs, ready to jump and get my nephew or me.

So, I decided to get back keb2 and bring him outside the room for protection and help in case that gets back at us.

Moments later, he was at us, So I also scream, I ran towards ate Jane and Lola Marina, and still catching my breathe. Ate Jane tried to calm me and I did it.

My Sister and Grandmother at me ready to fight the ASWANG.

So, because of that commotion, everybody in the house woke up, and got some stuffs against “mga aswang” (Devil Creature).

I took my phone and turned on the flashlight, I point it into the ceiling to see his full face, but that man easily vanished.

Things were quiet for a couple seconds; then we heard something falls outside the window, and we saw that devil creature turned into a Big big Cat and gone into the darkness.

The following day a coffee customer arrived the scene in us, she asked my Grandmother, Lola Marina, as if there was something happened last night. And to our surprised, this is the woman we encountered last night.

Until now, I still can't explain any of it, describing the events that occurred as "too frightening" to ever tell..

janghozt123, Primez, Farkle and 2 others like this.
  4. Miyukii

Miyukii New Member

IGN : Mizuno
    Word Count : 853
    Story:
    "Quija"
    We had a sleepover with a bunch of other girls in the living room that night. It was late in the morning, probably about 3 or 4am, and everyone was asleep except for me because I suffer from insomnia. Instead of sleeping, I was petting the family's two cats and trying to fall asleep.

All of a sudden the stereo in the kitchen turned on and started belting out a really loud and staticky heavy metal song. The song in particular was Metallica's One (this will be significant in a moment), and it was at the part where the song starts getting a little heavier. It was loud enough that it woke everyone up in the living room. Once the stereo was shut off again, my former friend told me that one of the cats had probably tried to jump up on the windowsill where the stereo was and accidentally crashed into it and turned it on, as evidently that's happened before. Which would have been a reasonable explanation, except both of the cats were sitting with me when the stereo had been turned on. There was nothing in the kitchen at the time.

The next morning I was talking to her brother's friend, who had also been staying over, and found out that he and my former friend's brother had both been in the attic with the Ouija board sometime in the middle of the night. Evidently they started communicating with something and asked it to prove that it was actually there by doing something to show itself and never got a response. I also noticed that he was wearing a Metallica shirt and asked him if he was wearing that last night. Apparently he was. I suspect that whatever they spoke to had tried to respond by turning on the stereo in the kitchen and that they must be deaf or something not to have heard it. I'm still wondering if Metallica was just a coincidence since the local metal station's playlist was 50% Metallica, or if that was significant.

The next incident occurred in the summer kitchen (a separate building from the house intended for cooking in the summer, though they mostly used it like a clubhouse that they also stored freezers full of food in). We were having a Halloween party and everyone decided to break out the Ouija board. There were two levels in the summer kitchen and I was in the lower one at the time while they were upstairs as I refused to participate. I remember enough that I can recall I was watching the 1998 Godzilla movie and an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist that we'd taped the previous night at the time. Then I remember hearing the screaming upstairs. All of a sudden, everyone who had been upstairs charged down to the room where I was. They ejected my VHS tape from the VCR and told me to take it into the house and that no one should go up there for the time being before we headed inside and they finally told me what happened.

From what I pieced together from their telling of events and the father of the family's explanation for said reaction of the Ouija board, apparently there were too many people in the room, they had all started asking too many questions at once, the spirit they were contacting became overwhelmed and didn't know who to answer first, and it either grew angry or freaked out and threw the planchette across the room. Following that incident I noticed that the air seemed to feel heavier and more ominous in the summer kitchen. It didn't necessarily feel evil, it just felt like there was something there that should not have been there, which makes me feel they effectively trapped something in there. Of special note, their dog used to follow us in there all the time, but after that night she would instead stop just outside the door and stare ahead, unmoving, almost like she was waiting for something to happen.

I have grown even more cautious with Ouija boards as a result of these experiences. At the time they'd taken place I would have been okay being downstairs while everyone used one, but now I don't even feel safe being in the same building as one. It never occurred to me until then that if they had channeled something evil or dangerous, it might not actually stay in the same room as them and it could potentially have come after me.

She remembered the whole thing crystal clear, but I only remembered an image. :\

There are also other times, like my sister saying how when she was young she'd see just eyes outside and used to think it may be bats or something, because bats have red eyes, but in my country, we only have fruit bats out in the country and their eyes dont glow, obviously [​IMG]

So yeah, Glowing red, slanted eyes with a type of dark area around it, couldnt make out a shape, and while I felt numb and terrified, Ellie just felt scared to the bone.

5. jameboy

jameboy Getting there

IGN: Zinks
    Word count : 611
    Story:
    The Red hoody man!

Did you experience you and your friends see like satan ?

At exactly 11pm me and my friends jasmer rodel jasper and raymark playing at the backyard i told them we will play a Hide and seek me and my friends played it

After that my friends is go to the back of the house i saw them but i think its not my friend because my friends are not use a red cloth so i thought it was a iamgination ill go to other side of the house my friend going at the side of the house i saw my 1 friend called jasmer and after 1minute i saw again a friend called rodel after that my two friends is waiting for others jasper and raymark
    I see a man used a red cloth i can't imagine that satan
    Me: hey reymark? Is that you?
    Reymark: no thats not me im here at your back
    Me: oh!! Shocks! Who is that? Is that you jasper?
    Jasmer: hey jasper is already at the top of your house
    Me: wtf!! Who is that
    After that me and my friends told thats a prank
    Me: dad?
    Rodel: brother joseph?
    Jasmer: i think thats a mannequin
    Jasper: no its our friend raymark
    Raymark: f*ck im here i think thats a prank
    All of my friends are curious
    Me and my friends thought thats a prank after a 10minutes f*ck the red hood is walking and going at the house
    Me and my friends shocks with the red hood man
    No one thinking that red hood man is a satan
    The red hoody man teleport in the many house
    And my friends shock on that
    After 30minutes ill go to home the red hoody man was going to me and chasing me and i tell it to my dad
    Me: dad? Do you that red hood man?
    Dad: yeah is that your friend?
    Me: no dad i think that red hoody man is satan ?
    Dad: why?
    Me: dad because that red hoody man is teleporting at the top of many house
    Dad: oh sh*t get the gun ! Get the gun! Hurry!
    (Peng!peng!)
    I was shock on that my family watching me whole day whole night because they thought the red hoody man is satan
    After that day me and my family and friends go to the chapel and prays
    and other day me and my friends meet again at 11pm and all of my friends get a pendants that jesus christ is here
    after 45minutes the red hood many is there again me and my friends throw a pendants on the red hoody man the red hood man turn around and look at my friends that so so shock!
    my friends prays that God will help us
    Me: ill go to my dad
    jasper: no no! dont go!
    rodel: if you go there get this pendant
    me: okay rodel give it to me
    jasmer: promise you back!
    Me: promise ill go back with back up
    raymark: wait ill go with you too
    Me: no stay here just stay here ill go back here
    after 10minutes me and my family go at the backyard
    my family see the red hoody man
    Dad: in the name of jesus christ this red hoody man cast it off
    me: in the name of jesus christ help my my family and my friends to finish this shocking happened in my friend and my family
    2hours later the red hoody man is already go out
    me and my friends going to the church every sunday
    and now the red hoody man already gone!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Primez likes this.
  6. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

You have been disqualified and receiving a Black Strike for plagiarism. Proof

@Miyukii You have been disqualified and receiving a Black Strike for plagiarism. Proof

~Event will be end tomorrow at random time.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  7. Waspswizzler

Waspswizzler the POWER is Mine

IGN:Spellofseduction
    Word Count:644
    Story: "The lady ghost"

I'm Joebert and I have undeveloped third-eye. I remember when I was 1st year High School I went to a famous school in our town named Gingoog City. I always went early in our school because I was scared to be arrive late in our campus. One day, I was the first student who arrive in our school.

That time the lights in all the buildings are still dead or off, and the another gate of buildings is locked. The guard did not opened the other door of the gate because it was too early.

Incidentally the gate of our school building is open, then I went go upstairs going to our room. Our building is 3 storey Building. It's quite a long time this building was build but it's still pretty. Our room is the third room from right on the third floor. it have 5 classrooms are on the 3rd floor to be exact.

Using my cellphone flashlight, I walked through the dark building to get to our room location. As I expected, our room was still locked. But unexpectedly, I found a female student inside our room sitting on a chair, i know and i saw what she's doing, and she is writing something, and i was wondering and being afraid that time, wondering because why there is a girl inside our room and afraid also because our room or the said room is still locked.

I was so quick to look into the next room and to make sure that no one else was there and I found nothing so i went back into our room to talk to the girl and ask her what she's doing inside our room. But when I looked at our window, he was standing in front. He was wearing a different uniform unlike what we are wearing. She had no face, distorted, erased, but I knew she was looking at me.

I was so very afraid that time and I want to run and shout loudly but I was not able to do it because there seems to be a force preventing me to do such things. I remembered what my mom said: "When you are afraid my son, pray Our Father." and I'm almost crazy and panic that time because I did not able to memorize the Our Father.

So what I did is I made my own personal prayer to help me go through.

Fortunately, I have heard some of the footsteps of the students coming towards our room and by that i was able to move my body. after I was able to move my body I ran fast as i could and i was crying that time to approach and tell them that I saw a ghost.

For your information I was a journalist that time and I saw an old yearbooks in our room and I had also saw the exact design of the old uniform the same as the female ghost that i saw and that uniform is way back 1980's. And i was thinking that maybe the female ghost is a student in our school.

I only regretted that experienced of mine because I did not able to help that female ghost. after I saw her in the yearbook I quickly searched for what she had wrote the time when I saw her but I did not see anything.

Based on what i had experienced, I learned that when I saw again a ghost, I will not be afraid rather try to talk with them and ask them what could be the possible things that I can helped, because some of ghost are only can achieve the true what we called "Rest In Peace" by giving their justice as what and how they got killed or by being murdered.

Primez likes this.
  8. gianhaha

gianhaha New Member

IGN: Tbok
    Word Count: 801
    Story:
    "Who Tell?"
    On a cold and rainy night, a man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. he was cold and freezing. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. he was confused. She explained that it was a storeroom, and that it was out of bounds. She reminded him of this several times before allowing him upstairs to go up. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, changed and went to bed.

However, upon tossing and turning into the bed. the insistence of the woman had piqued his curiosity, so the next night he walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was really locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. feeling it throughout his shoulders and fingers. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was incredibly pale. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. Was this a celebrity? The owner’s daughter? or someone who wants to be secretive in staying here? He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity but decided not to.

As he was still looking, the woman turned slowly and slowly it had no eyes maybe it was covered by her hair, then she smiled. he jumped back from the door, hoping she would not suspect he had been spying on her.

But why would she smile? He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct hue of red color, still and dominant. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. He felt embarrassed that he had made the woman so uncomfortable, and hoped she had not made a complaint with the woman on the front desk. but then someone tapped him in the shoulder, it was a boy and whispered "father" and he ran.

He disappeared.

as he was about to go back to his room,a strange noise came from the mysterious door. it was creaking, slowly opening as he turned his back witnessing it.

a attraction pulled him to go in there and something was calling into him. almost whispering to him for help, as he was entering the room. Smell of dead gasped through the room, he coughed to himself in disgust and stopped.

a sound almost like dragging echoed the room, what was this? it's dragging noise came closer and closer to the man.

in this point of darkness and he can t see clearly because of the light, as he was already creeped out by the sound he slowly held the doorknob and felt a liquid into his hand, it was blood!

he directly ran outside, this blood was slowly growing into him. sipping all through him and all he can see was red.

he screamed for help. Screamed so loud and the next thing he knew the lady in the indormation desk was there, things came back to normal.

At this point he decided to consult her for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?”

The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story of what happened in that room. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in there along with her son. removed their eyes out and let them decay in there for several days and we find that even now, whoever stays there gets very uncomfortable. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were gone and all they see is red"

Days past later, the man died on his room at home but was discovered that his eyes were taken out. His eyes was never seen nor recovered from the crimescene ever again.

Third person's point of view.

*back in the hotel*

As the woman was folding the bed, she smiled and smiled as she was doing it alone.Walked past after it and hurriedly went to the so called store room, humming and humming.

She whispered to herself "it was the best choice I've killed all of you, my dear sister. You stole away everything!"

9. gamer4ever

gamer4ever New Member

IGN: Schysophreniform
    Word Count: 1682

STORY
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    99 Days of Death
    (By: Me, of course)

"Inspector Sakamoto, mind me if I take a closer look just for a bit?"
    "Well.. Yeah. Okay, but don't ever move the crime scene. Got it?"
    Having a reply from his senpai which at its 30's with a tobacco in his mouth, the newly appointed part of the investigation, identity name Kurosu, began his investigation as well.
    In a small apartment, about 7x7 tatami mats, lighted quite of a dim lit, just from 10 minutes earlier they arrived at their destinations.
    Their or they, literally these special high ranking police investigator. They gathered at this area to investigate another murder around this week lately.
    "Come to think of it, this is already the 99th victim so far. Having no such trail of it is really feels frustrating."
    "Well, that's why the higher ups already ordered special ranking specialist for this case to solve.."
    The man named Sakamoto wearing his usual expression, tightly hesitant in his actions, replied.
    Without further ado, the newbie Kurosu found something again.
    "This again, looks like this will really be a trivial matter."
    As he stood up, his hand clad with gloves, he handed a thick notebook.
    This was the 99th victim so far. Day by day, every day, in this very mere city, a daily suicide happen.
    "99 days of Death."
    A voice came from a young man named Kurosu vividly thought out the tatami floored apartment. Surprised, Sakamoto immediately responded, "Another one huh? Do you really think that these chain suicide cases is merely a coincidence?"
    "I'm not sure if this cases our handling is related to a murder case. But based on what we had observed, this is just a simple suicide. And these books are just their suicidal notes."
    99 books were collected as of for now including this what they had retrieved today. Most of its contents were only the daily basis of a victim living through their daily lives. To be short, it's a mere diary. Tracing their own actions from the book and the daily basis of their secluded lives. There are 100 pages of total, the book cover is likely black.
    "The handwritings are accurate in their own. Yet, there's a gutsy feeling that somehow lies a hidden secret. Probably, we can't just simply assume that these were written daily."
    Holding the book with his hands covered in fingerprint protecting glove, he exclaimed happily hearing his senior's deduction.
    "As expected from Sakamoto-senpai."
    Then again, Kurosu read the contents.
    "Day 1: I am XXXXX--XXX. 25 years of age. A ronin college level student."
    Flipping through the pages as if smoothly reading the content inside, Kurosu didn't hesitated reading this up to the end.
    "Day 2: I met a beautiful girl in the school. She's so gorgeous even though she wears only her plain clothes. Plain grils are the best. LOL"
    With a slight pause, Sakamoto responded to Kurosu's reading.
    "That guy's one hell of a happy man."
    "Yeah, I bet."
    A cough followed from Kurosu's agreement, he continued.
    "Day 3, After taking my class. I met the girl of my dreams again in the hallway of the school. I'm captivated of her smiles and looks."
    Again with a pause, Kurosu's bothered by something.
    "Senpai, up to page 80 this is nothing but just his daily admiration towards that girl. He's quite lovestruck."
    "Hahaha. I wish I could also experience that fleeting feeling."
    A faint expression coming from Kurosu, he can't get rid of his senior's death wish.
    Continuing himself reading the book itself, he's left aback.
    "Eh?" Having such a shocked face, his complexion gone pale. He can't even find his words to begin with.
    "..W-what is this?"
    "Kurosu, what is it? Your face is kinda pale." Being able to guess his lower classman, he finally took a step inside the room finishing his cigarette off.
    "..T-this isn't the same from the other cases."
    "Huh? What do you mean?
    Kurosu handed the book with his trembling hands. He can't even calmed himself off.
    " Hmm.." Reading the book calmly, the middle aged man continued reading at the 80th page of the book.
    "..Day 80, I invited her at my apartment for a dinner. She smell so good that it makes me want to eat her. After the dinner ended, I killed her----." The calm Sakamoto find himself distressed.
    "The next day, 81th, with her body stabbed in a kitchen knife, which I just recently used last making the dinner last knight, it really is smooth. Her delicate parts were so beautiful that it blindly enlightens my mood. We slept for over an hour. I spend the night to her corpse and made "it" her. Her hands were so cold but her inside are warm. That kept me alive for a whole good day---."
    "W-what's with this man! This isn't just a suicidal case but a murder is included. Inspector 2, Hamada, kindly look for the a lost female body around this area right away!"
    "Yes sir!"
    With an alert, the guy named Hamada ordered his troop for a search.
    Sakamoto continued after.
    "Day 82, after our reconciliation,her smell passed away. Those sweet scents and soft body began to rot and smell bad. I applied disinfectants and perfume to the room but the bad odor coming from her body won't get away. I even cleaned the whole apartment just to keep her holy body clean and good. But then, I decided to eat her insides at lunch. I used different kind of utensils tearing some of her parts. After cleaning her intestines, I deep fried it for lunch. It tastes way so good unlike from the filthy animals. At dinner, I made a soul out of her blood and brain. There's even a left over for tomorrow morning----.
    "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!---", having a loud pound coming from the door with his hands, Sakamoto yelled his swelling feeling.
    "S-senpai, please calm down for a bit."
    "A-at the next day, 83, I decided to keep her limbs, eyes, and, genitals from disposing her body. I couldn't stand the smell she made after visiting my wholesome house (Ew..) That's why I dug a whole at the back of the area in my apartment and bury her left over body parts.."
    "Hey, what's wrong with this guy? He is insane as fuck!"
    "Y-yeah." With an unenthusiastic reply, Kurosu with a bad feeling, he leaned his back in the corner. He's probably at the end of his limits.
    "Day 84, what a sunndy day. I hope a flower will grow in her burial. Day 85, lalalala. Nothing happened really. I'm not quite in a good mood so I'll end it here. Day 86, I went to school for a break. I met again these filthy humans. They're nothing but a bunch of shitty living thing. Unlike the goddess XXXX, she's saved me from my starvation and salvation. Day 87, I feel sick l. Uuhhh.. XXXX-sama pweesh (please) stay with me until morning. Day 88, my fever gone worst, and I've been vomiting non-stop. This looks bad. Hehehehe. Day 89, I stomach feels empty I need a healthy food. So I head to her funeral and dug her body once again. Her halfed face looks distorted and worms are attached through her mouth and other holes in her body. There were some not invaded parts of hers, so I decided to chop to cook it. Day 90, I can now feel my body again. I just can't say I'm back to normal but, I'm can now take a bath and wash the body of the goddess. Day 91, I'll be reunited with her once again. I can feel my body heat and love. Kyaa~ Day 92, everything didn't work out. I took a stroll for a release of my desires. I saw a female student in the dark alley at night. I decided to attack her. It felt so really good that I haven't gone for a living. She even said, 'You're a fucking crazy guy.' She's so rude that's why I'll get rid of her after. Day 93, This night I got 3 victims so far. Thanks to for meal. Yum yum yum. Day 94, again, I feel a bit sick. I can't feel my body and my manly desires won't pent up. However, I can't still write. I'm quite of a strong one. Hohohohohoho. Day 95, I can't write anything. I just lie in the bed all day long. I smell stinky TBH. Hehehe~ Day 96, I'm quite surprised that my hand can still write in this lovely diary of mkcpaak [mine]. Evryhifn isv blckfjr ancfi I fleel sofi empyy [Everything is black and I feel so empty]. Day 97, apfo todsy i cnaldf finmalf spso her. [As today. I can finally see her/The contents were readable but the writing strokes and position are disarranged.] Day 98, I can now see the so-called Angel of Death. She resembles the goddess whom I devoured and poured my love into. I can clearly hear her voice whispering throughout my deliate ears. Her voice was so soft that I forgot who I a---. Day 99, I died. I tied my neck at the same time the Angel of Death hugged me with love. J U S T K I D D I NG. I KILLED HIM AND END HIS LIFE. HIS SOUL AREN'T THIS TASTY AT ALL. HE'S THE LAST ONE FOR NOW BUT THEN, I'M NOT YET SATISFIED. SO, I DECIDED TO MAKE HIM AS A BAIT AND LURE LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE. THEY WILL GATHER AROUND HERE WONDERING HOW HE DIED AND ANGRILY BLAMING HIM FOR ALL HIS SHITS. HAHAHA. HOW AMUSING------."
    With that, Sakamoto was barely shocked at the end of the page.
    "Hey all of you! This is a trap!!! let's get out of here ASAP!!!"
    "E-eh? Sakamoto-senpai? W-what?!-"
    "Come over here hurry up!!"
    What was written in the last page was,
    "Day 100. THE APARTMENT GONE BURNED TO ASHES. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MY FINAL FEAST. YUM~"

Primez likes this.
  10. itseuropa

itseuropa Morningstar

IGN: Alohomora
    Word Count: 1, 609
    Entry:
    Guilty Pleasure
    [​IMG]
    Guilty Pleasure

“Come in.” He answered. I took a deep breath before entering his room.

I see him looking outside the balcony of his room, I slowly walk towards him. The cold wind hits my face and he turned around to look at me and I looked down immediately.

“Look at me, darling.” His deep husky voice coming close towards me, I slowly looked at him and smiled.

“How many times do I have to say no to you for you to stop?” He cupped my cheeks with his right hand and wrapped his left hand on my waist pulling me closer to him.

“How many times do I have to tell you until you say yes?” I pushed him away and walk towards the balcony. I felt his arms wrapped around my hips and his breath behind my neck.

“Maybe this time, I’ll say yes, love.” I felt his wet lips kissed the back of my neck and his hands slowly crawling up to my chest. I closed my eyes as a push my body closer to his, a soft moan escaped my lips as I felt his hands squeezed one of my bosoms.

“Damn it, darling you have no idea how difficult it was to resist you.” He gently pushed his groin to mine and chuckled playfully teasing me. I turned around to him and wrapped my arms around his nape and kissed him on the lips.

He bit my lower lip and when I opened my mouth slightly he slid his tongue inside my mouth.

He stopped kissing me and looks at me intently.

“There’s no going back after this, darling.” He said with a very serious voice, I felt my tingles and goose bumps all over my body. I know, I want this and now it’s happening.

I gave him a nod and he lifted me carrying me like a bride and brings me inside his room. He gently placed me on his bed and he placed himself on top of me and he took off his shirt. My breath hitched as I looked at his body.

“Feel free to explore them, baby.” He gave me a smirked and placed my hands on his chest, my hands travelled down to his abdomen.

“I’ll ask you one last time, are you sure about this?” He looked at me with his dark chocolate eyes with intense. I gave him a nod as an answer.

“Give me a proper answer.” He said with a serious tone.

“Y-Yes.” I said with a nervous voice, I know the consequences for this. There’s no going back.

He got off me and got a rope on the side of his bed and got on top on me again, he tied my hands up on the bed. We looked at each other and he gave me a playful smile, a dangerous playful smile.

He got back on top off and started kissing me again this time more aggressive, he bit my lip lower that I was able to taste a little bit of blood inside my mouth.

His kisses then went down to my jaws, collar bone, he then he ripped my dress and looked at me smirking.

“Not wearing a brassiere, huh?” He then chuckled and licked my erecting nipple as his warm hands played with the other pinching it slightly. I felt him biting my nipples and I couldn’t help but moan to the pleasure my body is feeling.

He twirled his tongue around it, he gently sucked it. His wet kisses then went down to my abdomen; he opened my legs and placed himself in between me. He looked at me with lustful desires as I felt his fingers stroking mine while I still have my underwear.

I took my underwear off and planted small kisses in my inner thigh as he goes closer to my genital. He opened the walls of my vagina with his two fingers and licked it upward and I arched my body as I felt the waves of pleasure in me. He was gently playing with my clitoris with his finger in circular motions and licking it at the same time.

He then entered one of his fingers inside me and slowly pushing it in and out, I don’t know what to do with the pleasure overwhelming me.

“You are so tight, baby.” He added another finger and this time, he thrusts his fingers a little bit faster. He then took his fingers out and goes on top of me again and gave me a quick kiss.

He took off his pants and there I saw his proud and standing tall in front of me. He placed himself in my mouth.

“Suck me.” He demanded and I obliged. I opened my mouth and licked his shaft and swirled my tongue on the tip gently sucking it. He then started to thrust inside my mouth and I felt my saliva dripping a bit outside my mouth. I can feel his’ hitting the back of my throat after a few thrusts he stopped and got off me.

He grabbed a box underneath his bed and opened it. There I trembled on what I saw; scalpel, knives of different kinds, machete, a whip and other things that I do not know. I tried to shake the fear in me out, I wanted this. He grabbed a knife and went back to me.

When I looked at him, he’s scaring me. I don’t like the look on his eyes and the smile on his lips. I don’t want to do this anymore, it’s not worth it.

He placed the knife in my right cheek and I felt a sting and a blood dripping on my face. I bit my lip to hold the pain.

The knife went down to my lips and then down my neck, I was shaking from the fear.

“Stop, I don’t want this anymore.” I said, I love him but not enough to do this, I thought I can but I couldn’t.

“There’s no going back, sweetie.” He grabbed a blindfold and covers my eyes. I panic, I tried to get out but I can’t my hands are tied. I can hear him going into the box and took out something.

He whipped my body, I screamed. Tears started to fall out from my eyes, He whipped me more and I kept screaming begging for him to stop and he did. Then I felt him on top of me again, he opened my legs wide, I tried to fight against his action but it’s useless he is strong than me.

I felt the tip of his manhood touch mine, he suddenly pushes his manhood inside of me and I whimpered because pain came over my body. I couldn’t do anything but cry, as he goes in and out of me a sense of pleasure takes over the pain.

I heard he picked something up on the bed side while he is still inside of me and I heard him laugh.

“What are you going to do?” I asked with a shaky voice.

“You’ll know it when you feel it.” He said then laughed.

I felt the knife again and I started shaking literally, I stayed still I don’t want to move, he is still inside of me still going in and out. He dragged the knife around my neck, I felt the sensation of pain and I can feel there’s blood dripping, I felt him licked it.

“Ah, you’re so beautiful and delicious.” He continued licking the blood dripping off my neck. He removed his manhood off of me and got off me after he was done. He whipped my again, I bit my lip to hold my screams but I failed.

Again I can hear him going through the box, and I this sound. I hear this every single night when I listen outside his room.

“Say your last words, honey I’ll give you an exception unlike the other girls.” He laughed like a maniac. And then I felt the gun at the corner of my lips.

“I love you.” I said with so much love and endearment. He forced open my mouth and put the gun inside of my mouth.

“Goodbye, baby I’ll never forget you. You are the best. I’ll keep your body with me forever.” The last he said as he pulled the trigger of the gun.

I gasped as I felt the bullet in me, I want to breathe but I couldn’t. Slowly, I am losing consciousness and the capacity to breathe. When I closed my eyes and the tears travels down to my cheek, I can see his happy face smiling.

Goodbye, love.

“Alohomora, open the door!” A woman in her late forties said and started knocking on the door. She grabbed the keys downstairs and was shocked on what she saw.

Her child hanging on the ceiling with ropes wrapped around her beautiful neck. There she saw a note left at her child’s foot, the note says:

“Mom,

I love you and I’m sorry you had to see your only child like this. I couldn’t help it. I will do it this time, I just love him. I’m going to be with him now, in a world where my demons can live and I’ll live there happily with him. I hope you’ll understand. I love you.

PS. I’ll look out for you.

Love,

Your Daughter.”

Primez likes this.
  11. rolly

rolly Stay Blessed MotherF*****!

IGN: Kranos
    word count: 967
    Story: Dream like i never had before

On a cold and stormy night, I find my self all alone inside an old dark and gloomy mansion, full of bizarre paintings and heads of animals mounted on every wall and broken statues and distorted manikins and body armors are on every corner. It's just like the Medieval castles you see on movies and pictures full of artifacts. The mansion felt surreal.

In a panic state of mind I started to look everywhere and searched every room every inch and every corner shouting "Hello! is Anyone in here?" but still to no avail I couldn't find someone or any signs of life, only the distorted manikins doing some kind of weird poses facing towards me like they've been expecting me to come in are the only ones to greet me on every room and i felt exhausted, and I thought to myself maybe this is just a bad dream that i couldn't wake up? So I tried to inflict pain to myself but the dream felt so real.

Exhausted from running and shouting to every room, I started to keep calm to gather myself and think this through, and so, i started to look for a way out, first i checked all the doors but i couldn't open it, then the windows but still i couldn't open it, I tried to break the window glass but still it won't break through, I tried to climb up the chimney but i kept falling down, it's as if someone or something is trying to keep me locked up inside.

Having done anything and everything i could, reality starts to kick in and all these crazy and scary thoughts starts to pop inside my head. I was really scared and then suddenly a cold wind blows right pass me and i looked back behind me as if someone is breathing down my neck but i couldn't find anyone or anything no windows were opened so how did a cold wind blow?. "Maybe its just my Hallucination?" I thought to myself i was imagining things because i'm really scared, I was going crazy but I try to stay positive and optimistic.

Walking down the hallway, I noticed some of the Statues and the armors are not in the same place and the paintings felt weird it's as if their eyes are on me. While I was Looking at the paintings I got Drawn by one of it, the painting is a beautiful woman with black hair on top of it is a crown, wearing a bloodied white dress and riding on a some kind of animal with 3 heads consisting of a lion a bear and a phoenix with a tail of a scorpion, while holding a severed head on her right hand. The painting, it's as if I was being sucked towards it, I got closer to check, even though I'm really scared, I noticed how it was painted so realistically it's as if someone is inside a wooden frame frozen in time. looking down I saw the Initials "Luc" on the bottom right corner and so does the other paintings they also have the initials "Luc", Maybe this is the painter who did this really weird and crazy work. I felt Death, Murder and Chaos on his Paintings some paintings consist of a "mother and child burned alive", some consist of a "woman getting raped by a dozen men along with animals taking turns", some consist of a "man eaten alive by wild animals not known to man" some paintings consist of "Genocide and war with many deaths". I was in a state of shock after seeing such vivid and cruel art work and i could actually smell blood and rot from it, at one time i saw some live maggots coming out. it made my stomach turn and I thought to my self "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE?", what was the author trying to convey through his crazy paintings? maybe he is just pure evil?

Continuing my journey inside the Mansion, i got my self walking through a huge corridor and it felt like there's no end to it, but on the end of it i could see a huge mirror, as i was walking towards it i could see a tiny figure of myself, as i get closer the image gets clearer and bigger, in a few steps i saw something on the mirror with me, it's as if something is glowing behind me on the mirror but when i look back there's nothing but only the darkness of the night and it bothers me greatly and so i ran as fast as i could towards the mirror but the mirror felt so far away but now i could see my self very clearly so as the glow and it turns out to be fire burning like hell and inside the fire are souls of the lost chasing me to drag me down along with winged beasts with red bright eyes turns out to be demons. that time i closed my eyes cried "Lord Help Me!" then suddenly BAAAAAAM! i felt a huge pain surging on my face and i suddenly found my self face planted on my bedroom floor. I felt so relieved it was all just a BAD DREAM! i said all the mean Stuff like cursing and hissing F*ck you Jesus! F*ck You Satan! for giving me such a bad dream! i got up gone down to get some water and turned the lights on and on the wall was the Painting of the woman still looking at me smiling while riding on a beast holding my severed head on her right hand.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Primez likes this.
  12. Primez

You have been disqualified and receiving a Black Strike for plagiarism. Proof

The Event Officially Closed
    Thank you for scary stories,some story a bit similar to my grandmother story and it's really happened to her, it's really scary.
    I will announce the winners in 2-3 days
    Thank you and Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Farkle, Joze, Codebreaker and 2 others like this.
  13. Primez

Congratulations to all winners!!!
    1st place: @Snowinkle = 8 points
    2nd place: @Zeresh = 5 points
    3rd place: @Picex = 4 points
    Participants with valid entry will received participants reward.
    Rewards will be mailed 2-3 days

Thank you everyone who participated to my event!!!
    And Happy Halloween!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.