1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Halloween Postcards!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Joze, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

[​IMG]

"When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween." -Unknown Author

[​IMG]

The horrors of Atreia is around us. Your task for this event is to take a screenshot with your character of a place in Atreia that is horrifying, bone-chilling, and nerve-racking and send it as a post card to a friend or someone special
    To boost up your pictures, use all the things that Aion has to offer, like emotes, spooky scenery, and terrifying costumes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Everyone is allowed to join. Excluding Staff members
    [​IMG] You are allowed to submit one entry
    [​IMG] Your entry must show your own character(s). You can use old characters or newly created ones.
    [​IMG] There maybe multiple characters in one picture, however only the one who submitted will receive the prize
    [​IMG] The entry must be a full-sized screenshot. Editing is allowed, but don't overdo it.
    [​IMG] You must provide proof of your work in a spoiler. The proof must show that an unedited photo without F12, showing your character in the same place as your entry. Use /time command.
    [​IMG] Also you must add a paragraph for the recipient of the post card. Sixty (60) words is the minimum. Use this site to help you count.
    [​IMG] If you are using an editing software, you must include this in your proof.
    [​IMG] Plagiarism is prohibited. Copying others ideas or work in any way is Plagiarism. Any participant caught doing so will be disqualified from the event and will earn himself/herself a Black Strike.
    [​IMG] You may edit your entry during within the duration of the event.
    [​IMG] Participants caught joining with multiple forum/in-game accounts will be disqualified and will receive a Black Strike.
    [​IMG] Forum Accounts made after the event is posted are not eligible to participate.
    [​IMG] All photos must be uploaded in Imgur. No attachments allowed.
    [​IMG] Focus more on creativity and uniqueness, we all know everyone's gonna make a scary entry, so find other ways that'll help you stand out.
    [​IMG] For your entry to be valid, you must receive a 'like' from @Jose.

[​IMG]

Submit your entry using this format:

IGN:
    Race:
    Entry:
    Paragraph:
    Proof:

Here's an example entry:

IGN: Necromancerio
    Race: Asmodian
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    Hi Cornelia,

How's it been? I hope you're enjoying your vacation. It's a bit quite now and chilly, I hope you can be here to celebrate Halloween with me. I'm excited to scare people off with the outfit I prepared. For now, I've been visiting this cemetery, check it out, so creepy right?

See you soon!

Necromancerio
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 1st Place: [​IMG] Cute Maid Hat & [​IMG] Cute Maid Outfit (Female Only) or [​IMG] Empyrean Band & [​IMG] Empyrean Ink (Both Gender)
    [​IMG] 2nd Place:[​IMG] Charming Devil Hat & [​IMG] Charming Devil Outfit
    [​IMG] 3rd Place: [​IMG] Two-Tone Trouble & [​IMG] Acute Shugo Egg

Participant's Prize: :p
    To be announced after the event.
    Note: Will only be given to valid entries.

[​IMG]

Event Starts: October 15 GMT+8
    Event Ends: November 1 9:00PM GMT+8

Announcement of Winners: November 4 GMT+8

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Have fun everyone!

Jose~

Special thanks to @Puddles for making this event possible.
    Special thanks to @Dimitra for the original event idea​

Monkeyking, jjads, Primez and 6 others like this.
  2. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Halloween Postcards is OPEN!
    Enjoy everyone and good luck!​

3. jjads

jjads Jjads McGolancy

IGN: Lezarvaleth
    Race: Elyos
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Paragraph:
    Hi and hello, Lil' Bro

ahh the Halloween is approaching to us Lil Bro, and do you still remember the old mansion.?
    the time that when we get inside the old house of Mrs. Swan and you told me that."Im really scared of
    the mansion you see
    that statue standing looks creepy and i think he look's at me". i was really scared to that statue and the mansion of Mrs. Swan.
    and since were big now and i think you and me were ready to visit that mansion again..
    and also we bring Mrs. Swan a goodies for the Halloween.

-Graciela McGolancy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Joze, momomm, Zyf and 4 others like this.
  4. Yue

Yue New Member

IGN: Zelus
    Race: Asmo
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    To My Dearest Friend.
    After a long walk I find myself in this beautiful dark forest. The moon was pretty like I want to grab it from the sky they look full of mystery beyond the words. The dress I'm wearing looks perfect in his place lurking with darkness and danger. I hope we can go together for a walk or more to it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    Ethereal, momomm, Cruo and 11 others like this.
  5. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

IGN: Mckiki
    Race: Asmo
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey there, I'm vampirekiki from Transylvania. Every 1st day of November, I drink 5 gallons of elyos blood. This is how i get my superpower and strength. I like hunting them in heiron before, but when i came back then, i've seen nothing. So, i go to kaldor. I saw a lot of them. Everyday i use to kill them 1 by 1. So, if you are elyos!!! get ready to die. It's not a Joke!!! You must die by my hands to get my supreme power.

Cafe, Joze, Zyf and 2 others like this.
  6. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

IGN: Reddish
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    Dear Mom,
    I'm sending you this postcard to let you feel how much I am miserable without you. While I am away, I had a lot of adventures, including this one. I could not forget how spooky this place way. There are souls and graves everywhere and the cold winds blowing were as cold as ice that makes the place more spookier. I really hope you're not thrilled in there mom. I miss you and Happy Halloween!
    [​IMG]

Ethereal, Thyroid, Ayvel and 3 others like this.
  7. Zacilis1987

Zacilis1987 New Member

IGN: Vercinetorix
    Entry: ​
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    Dear Rajiv,
    Demons are demonic while evil is innate. I hope you are ready to fight out demons with evil intentions and fight along side me. This Halloween let's be the one to scare off those who come out to scare. This will be an event we'll both enjoy. I hope to see you soon and join me in changing our halloween.
    Very truly yours,
    Vercinetorix
    [​IMG]

Joze, Renaro, Ayvel and 2 others like this.
  8. azuna

azuna Proficient

IGN: Ixazunaxl
    Entry
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph
    You used to tell me that a full moon was when mysterious things happen and wishes come true.So how is it do you want to play with me under the light of a full moon this halloween? Remember i can disappear in darkness so you must be vigilant on playing with me lend your ears sharpen your eyes and most of all never close your eyes.
    "Gather Your Dreams Let Your Spirit Guide The Way.
    [​IMG]

xxvensxx, Cafe, Thyroid and 4 others like this.
  9. Floette

Floette I think you're pretty great Forum Legend

IGN: Hackerina
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    Dearest Visitor,
    When the sun falls and the darkness takes hold each Halloween, this place appears though hidden in the trees. Any of those who dare seek this place are met with 5 trials to pass from me. The reward? A wish that grants you anything to your heart's desire. However, if you fail any of my trails your soul belongs to me and your life ends here. Many whose greed clouded their judgment have fallen where you stand. I wonder will you end up just the same? Or maybe be the first to defeat me. Shall we begin?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  10. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Wonderful entries so far! But a few things that needs some adjustments. Let's see those creepy and scary postcards!

11. godsuya

godsuya New Member

ign:sologamerxd
    race:elyos
    entry:[​IMG]
    proof:
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    Dear: big brother and little sister
    hope you can come and enjoy stenon bay with me full of ghost bats and spooky specters we need to bring our costumes and scare the hell out of people
    i know were gonna have a blast this halloween lets go candy hunting!.
    SINCERLY YOURS:SOLOGAMERXD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  12. Darkwolvez

Darkwolvez DemonGodEater

IGN: Helldissaster
    Race: Elyos
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    Hello everyone!
    It's been a long time that i never hunt something monstrous monster, that has a power beyond imagination.
    In a place of Mirajus Holy Ground, an evil creature that can change his shape anything he likes is appear. So many rumors that it wont be seen at daylight.

One of the goddess who witness the evil deeds said, that there is someone who can rival this evil monster will be born and that is me Helldissaster who will put an end to his evil doings. The child of Prophecy who will put the evil monster to eternal sleep. In this coming Halloween, I'll make sure that this place where the Monsters is reign will be the place of their eternal slumber.
    Proof:
    [​IMG]

Joze likes this.
  13. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Okay. I'll edit the photo now. Sorry

14. Yue

Yue New Member

done sir.

15. moonic13

moonic13 IM GOD

IGN : Moonice
    RACE : Elyos
    ENTRY :
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph :
    "Hello There, How have you been? So glad to hear from you, I've heard how busy you are now with things. Its sounds rough. May I ask what is your plan on Halloween night? Are you going to visit me in the Atreia Forest? It would be so fun if you can! We can scare anyone who passes through this forest just like we did when we were kids! Oh and guess what? I made a new friend, a black crow who visited here, This crow has always been with me ever since you left. I cannot wait for you to meet him! I hope you will come to visit this forest again on Halloween night or sometime soon, even if only for a moment.
    I will always wait for you here."
    -Forever yours, Moonic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Cruo, Monkeyking, Ethereal and 14 others like this.
  16. Zccvbnm415

Zccvbnm415 Proficient

GO GO GO !!

17. Peach

Peach ขี้อาย

IGN: Deshna
    RACE: Elyos
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Paragraph:
    Passing by to say that there is something scary and strange on this Haunted Ship. tourist people always says after their tour inside this ship they and i feel something strange in this Ship on first sight and since im here and as a adventorous person, i want to come inside to experience what they always told after the tour. wanna come inside with me? i think this tour will be fun. Let's go!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Joze, Zyf, Floette and 2 others like this.
  18. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

It's a nice post card, but can you at least give it a little scary accent?

19. nicotine2002

nicotine2002 New Member

OMG..

Thyroid likes this.
  20. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

IGN: Yuri
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    Dear Marian,
    Hola amiga! how's your Halloween? it feels so sad when we're not together trick or treating our neighborhood anymore. Here's a photo we took at this very scary forest far far away from our hometown. By the way, do you find something strange in the picture? I just saw it when we went home. I almost lost my consciousness staring at the picture and realizing that those white smokes formed at my back were ghosts! Holy god! You already know Marian that i don't have fear in ghosts but I could have a phasmophobia right now 'coz of this. I hope you are here for me to feel relieved. Wishing you all the best this Halloween. Feliz Halloween y te extraño tanto! (blowskiss)
    Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Joze, cocosul, Cafe and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.