1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

HELP HELP HELP

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Simonniteisback, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Simonniteisback

Simonniteisback New Member

How can I update my email because I want to donate but the problem is I forgot the password of the email of my account and I want to change it so I can donate? Can someone help me?

2. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

In what way do you need your email address in order to donate? Problem is, the admin's email address change tool has been broken for months now, so changing your email's password would be the last thing I would recommend you doing considering it can take up quite some time. Have you tried retrieving the password on your email's website?

3. Simonniteisback

Simonniteisback New Member

On my account's email address is very old and I already forgot everything especially the password so I need to change my email on my account in gamezaion and I don't know how to do it. Do you have any idea about it? I find very hard to recover my email.

4. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

The only way is by requesting a new one here but as I said it will take up some time sadly: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forms/email-address-change-request.6/respond