1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help me Friends (CRAFT)

Discussion in 'Problems' started by kiskaoNofear, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiskaoNofear

kiskaoNofear New Member

Hello everyone. Personal spent one week of uploading my craft weaponsmithing and collecting materials to make the long awaited DRENIUM MASTER CARVED MACE, the problem is that to get this gun I need Design: Expert Noble Drenium Mace and can not find the NPC which sells or even drop monstro.Então some would like to know where I can get this design in order to craft this weapon. Thank you for your attention, good and great PVP game at all.

2. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

Check both the NPCs inside the Crafting room for Weaponsmithing and the ones in the Primum/Teminon Fortress. Noble designs are usually on the NPCs inside the crafting rooms.

3. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

The Weaponsmithing NPC in the abyss does not sell it? Weird... it sells everything for me. Did you try to download the new item pak?
    Try downloading this. It is a compressed file which contains two .xml files. You have to place both of them in your Items folder and delete the Existing Items.pak (C:\Program Files\NCSoft\Aion\Data\USA\Items)

4. kiskaoNofear

kiskaoNofear New Member

I will download this file and see if it worked ok. thanks for the help

5. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Aiondatabase said Chenshurunerk sells it for elyos and Kenshurunerk for asmodians , have you tried those NPCs? use /where <NPC Name> to locate them. They're in inggison/gelkmaros if i remember right. good luck *_*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.